Just to chime in on this... Nah, I'm just gonna say it doesn't bother me the shit they say. Any of them, customers are gonna whine and bitch because the backers and some others have a reason to. By them saying "we got plans" I chuckle and move on while other people seeth in anger, I get why that is because I'll go read a book or something. But the ones who staked a claim on this game by backing it when I knew nothing about it have a reason to bitch. I just think the devs could say "look guys, we're Rollin with this. It will be to you around this time, and it will include this and that." Saying "we got plans" probably was a mistake. Just saying a little communication in a professional manner goes a long way.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

I agree with you to a certain extent. I think providing feedback, including negative feedback, is the job of the players / community. I just think most people go about it the wrong way, without much thought in the process. Certainly a lack of creative thinking, or offering up solutions that could actually be beneficial. 

Take a look at This thread for example. Great ideas, great discussion. Unfortunately, useful threads like this typically get buried under the mound of crap that is usually posted here. Even worse, majority of mindless criticism is posted by members who admittedly post more than they actually play.

I do not disagree that negative and positive feedback can be useful and the hardcore members of the community are usually the best people to give this feedback. It's just that some of it comes across as bratty and, I hate to keep using the term, but entitled. I did read @Alkavian 's thread, and it had some very solid ideas. I have had several discussions with @bewareofbears on this site, and have nothing but respect for the man. I follow him on YouTube. But, we do not agree on this particular subject. I'm not going to argue with him, or really anyone else on this matter. I stated how I felt about the thread that I linked, and the general bitchy attitude that seems to be pervasive here on the forums right now.

I enjoy coming to the forums to discuss the game. There is good and bad to say about it, and I have been on both sides of the argument. I just don't agree with the tone that some members take with the people that are working on the game. They are not your buddies that you can just blatantly talk shit to because you feel like it is your right for some reason. (I am speaking generally, not directed at anyone in particular). 

I have said that I have problems with the present state of the game, but that doesn't give me a free pass to constantly call out the developers, call them liars, and twist everything they say into a negative light. Do that shit on the street, somebody's gonna kick your ass...or worse. Maybe there are some users who need to get away from the computers for a little while and go experience real life. In contrast, this game doesn't really seem that bad.

• Like 1

Let's use this thread to draft a list of 10 straight forward questions to Ben and whoever else.

And when we're finished, we'll post it in its own thread and we'll put all the little @ tags and everything.

We'd have to exclude questions involving NDAs, meaning dedicated servers.

We can't ask why they nerfed the grab, because he already explained it twice. But what I would like to know is if the original grab was based on forced perspective or was it an oversight? And what has been specifically noticed, by the team, since reevaluating the current grab?

I'd also like to know, regarding the certification processes, why it would take longer to have smaller, more frequent, patches vs everything in one big infrequent patch? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

I'd also like to know, regarding the certification processes, why it would take longer to have smaller, more frequent, patches vs everything in one big infrequent patch? 

I think they answered this before. It's a money issue. Certification costs them money each time they submit the patch.

Less patches is less money spent,I suppose.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

I think I can speak on the certification process, at least for Microsoft, as I have a friend that worked for a company that produced an X-Box One game. Clearing X-Box Live's QA department is a bitch. It takes several weeks at best. Microsoft doesn't check for bugs or glitches, but they put any new updates through rigorous testing to make sure it will not affect the way in which X-Box Live performs. I can't give specifics on it, as it is not my field of expertise, but I remember listening to him bitch about it a lot. I know that he hopes that his company only puts him on PC projects. I have no idea about the PSN or Steam certifications, although I've heard that Steam is the easiest to get cleared.

6 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

I have no idea about the PSN or Steam certifications, although I've heard that Steam is the easiest to get cleared.

So it's probably done for PC already.

Just give it to us then. It's ok for the console guys; they can wait. It's cool when that happens. It'll get you all amped up in anticipation.

ben's original comment didn't bother me in the slightest but i also don't think making it was a wise choice. when at least a portion of your player base is irritated (even if they shouldn't be) and they've been vocal about your perceived lack of communication, popping in with a comment like that was just asking for backlash... which it unsurprisingly got. 

even if you don't like or agree with what he had to say in his later comment, it was well thought out and gave people at least a taste of what they wanted. had that statement been made weeks ago, maybe things wouldn't be so ugly around here?

i don't know. i look at this from a business perspective. a lot of their choices make me scratch my head... especially when it comes to community communication. at the end of the day, i'm not getting mad about it. i'll do what a normal customer does when a service no longer meets their needs - i'll move on to one that does.  

i just hope we get to a point where we can go back to talking about strategy and stuff... not about this shit. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Punisher_2099 said:

a lot of that was uncalled for.. but what @GunMedia_Bensaid was a stupid response. sorry, I called it like it was.

Ben needs to know the temperature of the room. That said, I agree and have said this for sometime. I would say very little if I were the developers. No matter what they have always gotten shit on.

Again, I think the game is in a rough patch and I do have little hope that it will improve. But what's the point of chewing these guys out on the rare time that they come here to chime in?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, malloymk said:

Ben needs to know the temperature of the room. That said, I agree and have said this for sometime. I would say very little if I were the developers. No matter what they have always gotten shit on.

Again, I think the game is in a rough patch and I do have little hope that it will improve. But what's the point of chewing these guys out on the rare time that they come here to chime in?

I do hope the game gets better, I still enjoy my private matches.. QP is just a train wreck.

Yes, people did and maybe what I said was a bit harsh, but it was truthful and frankly a lot tame compared to what I saw, but you are correct, I shouldn't have let me self get all worked up over a silly statement.

Good points on both sides...Some of the things said towards the devs has definitely gotten out of line. But at the same time, at this point, a lot of it isn't untrue. People often go over the top to get their point across. Especially in this industry, and F13 has the added difficulty of appeasing to not only gamers, but Friday the 13th fans as well. I don't admire the position they've gladly put themselves in.

As far as communication with the devs, I'd say it was on a high level pre-launch. One could pass it off as "yeah, they wanted our money" but that WAS the idea. It was a kickstarter game, after all. But I was especially impressed at things @wes said in several interviews. He showed a level of transparency and knowledge you rarely see. I'll see if I can find a great interview re: certification process and link it at the bottom of this...Anyways, things have understandably shifted towards focus on development over communication. But it would be nice to see a little more. Especially on the issues that get repeated the most. I think that's only fair. Hopefully that's where @ShiftySamurai comes in. We need a thread to address things like "Where we're at on Jason's grab" weekly. Even if it's a simple acknowledgement of the issue. All the top issues can be discussed in a place where we know devs read/post. We could use polls to determine the top issues at a glance.

All that being said, I think the devs also have to realize that entering the longest stretch without a patch in a period where the game needs it more than it ever has - due to issues brought up in the last couple - is going to cause a lot of complaining. Simply put, the game isn't fun in this state. They've made the game not fun to play. Think about that. By adding costumes that should only be available a limited time, by adding dance emotes to troll Jason, by arming Jason with T-Rex arms and a pool noodle, these were all conscious decisions, that several people worked on. No one had any foresight? Won't even get into the bugs. The intentional stuff is bad enough.

Great dudes...Everyone is human and says or does stupid things at times. Everyone needs time to get their shit back together and be with their families (or their guns), take vacations, etc. I understand. But again, to ignore the issues fans and backers are bringing up and posting those things on social media instead...by posting "Come vote for us for Best Multiplayer", you're inviting the negativity, and showing a perceived lack of focus. At the very least, appreciate your own privacy, or accept the consequences.

The game still has a lot of potential if they can manage to turn things around. It would be another success story they could add to their growing list of accolades. But something has to be done and it has to be done quick - and correctly. They can't afford to have the game in this state over Christmas and into the new year.

I'm rooting for them. I really am. But we've done our part - as selfish and entitled as it sounds - We funded the game. We played the game through a bumpy ass launch and gave this baby bird wings. We kept playing as things got less and less fun. But it's gotten to a point that instead of progressing, we're at a stage where most people laugh at Jason and no one wants to play him. Something is wrong here. We've done our part. It's their turn, and it's make it or break it time.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Yeah, just what I expected. The same 5 or 6 entitled children who have to trample all over every single post with their ceaseless whining and never-ending tantrum-throwing about how Gun Media is just a "greedy company that takes money" and how they "ruined your dreams".

Lmao. Srsly? Grow the fuck up. They've had 50% sales on Steam and PSN and the total cost of all paid DLC is less than $10. The larger content is free. Furthermore, aside from host drops and connection issues, which you all have repeatedly been told are being worked on, the game is absolutely terrific. It's been nominated for several awards, it's a thrill to play, it's being enjoyed by over a million people across multiple platforms as I type this, and it's a near-perfect F13 experience, and no one will ever be able to take any of that away, no matter how much they cry about a few bugs and design mechanics that are still being tinkered with. 

While the rest of us are patiently waiting for Gun Media to give us the next update that they've been hard at work on, you small minority have intoxicated the community with your relentless antagonistic comments and eye-roll inducing bitch-fests. I think I speak for most people here when I say that we enjoy the game in spite of the handful of fixes it still needs, and we'd like to discuss the game without some spoiled brat ruining every single conversation with their incessant screaming and crying. 

Go change your diaper already. The rest of us are sick of smelling it. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Brevator said:

Yeah, just what I expected. The same 5 or 6 entitled children who have to trample all over every single post with their ceaseless whining and never-ending tantrum-throwing about how Gun Media is just a "greedy company that takes money" and how they "ruined your dreams".

Lmao. Srsly? Grow the fuck up. They've had 50% sales on Steam and PSN and the total cost of all paid DLC is less than $10. The larger content is free. Furthermore, aside from host drops and connection issues, which you all have repeatedly been told are being worked on, the game is absolutely terrific. It's been nominated for several awards, it's a thrill to play, it's being enjoyed by over a million people across multiple platforms as I type this, and it's a near-perfect F13 experience, and no one will ever be able to take any of that away, no matter how much they cry about a few bugs and design mechanics that are still being tinkered with. 

While the rest of us are patiently waiting for Gun Media to give us the next update that they've been hard at work on, you small minority have intoxicated the community with your relentless antagonistic comments and eye-roll inducing bitch-fests. I think I speak for most people here when I say that we enjoy the game in spite of the handful of fixes it still needs, and we'd like to discuss the game without some spoiled brat ruining every single conversation with their incessant screaming and crying. 

Go change your diaper already. The rest of us are sick of smelling it. 

A. You speak for no one but yourself. Get on social media...These comments are parroted everywhere. It's not the same handful of people who post here.

B. Patience is wearing thin. "We're working on it" is cool for a couple of months. Not 6. Plus, I don't think dedicated servers are the fix people think they'll be.

C. Game is terrific other than server/host issues? Are you high? Or just new? Near perfect? Fuck me...

I think I know why you're smelling shit, and it has nothing to do with diapers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

A. You speak for no one but yourself. Get on social media...These comments are parroted everywhere. It's not the same handful of people who post here.

B. Patience is wearing thin. "We're working on it" is cool for a couple of months. Not 6. Plus, I don't think dedicated servers are the fix people think they'll be.

C. Game is terrific other than server/host issues? Are you high? Or just new? Near perfect? Fuck me...

I think I know why you're smelling shit, and it has nothing to do with diapers.

This is great @AldermachXI You know exactly what to say lol :D 

2 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

So it's probably done for PC already.

Just give it to us then. It's ok for the console guys; they can wait. It's cool when that happens. It'll get you all amped up in anticipation.

I'd actually like it if they gave it to PC first.  You guys can be the testers and start filing the feedback.  This game should have had a year delay on consoles anyway until they got the game right on PC since they have such a long cert process with console.  Once they had it playing good and had bugs and balance correct, then they could have brought it to us low lives.  

Just now, Maddogg_8121 said:

I'd actually like it if they gave it to PC first.  You guys can be the testers and start filing the feedback.  This game should have had a year delay on consoles anyway until they got the game right on PC since they have such a long cert process with console.  Once they had it playing good and had bugs and balance correct, then they could have brought it to us low lives.  

I can almost guarantee that would have been the case had the product remained Summer Camp Vol. 1. But once the F13 license came into play, consoles had to be included to maximize profitability. This isn't a bad thing. It only makes sense.

That being said, those hurdles have been overcome and most issues are now coming down to design choices and the consequences therein.

Biggest issues are:

- Host leaving and dropping lobbies on consoles (breaks game completely upon angry player's choice)

- Jason's grab (This was done intentionally, too dramatically, and clearly without the proper testing. Likely won't be fixed in next patch either. This basically breaks a large portion of Jason play)

- Other bugs effecting gameplay. Many are more than minor - Jason not being able to interact/swing is a major one. Counselors sometimes can't interact with objectives properly, etc. All pretty major in a game where seconds matter.

- Jason being trolled by counselors dancing in Halloween costumes (Get rid of this stupid, out of place content and give us kills in exchange for what we paid for - Problem solved)

@Brevator can ignore all of the above and pretend the game is near perfect. Ignorance is often bliss. Most comments you see lately are about something I just mentioned.

People have every right to voice their opinion and complain. While in a perfect world people would be respectful in doing that, we have to remember that this is the Internet. It's extremely easy to hide behind a username and say things you wouldn't have the guts to say to people in person. If I met any of these developers I'd say the same thing I'd say right here. Thanks for the opportunity to play this game. I had a lot of fun, "met" a lot of people and I reckon I got my money's worth. However the game's current state is fucked. I'll continue to hold off until the next patch to see if the game breaking bugs are fixed. Even then it will be in a limited capacity until these dedicated severs show up (which I doubt they will). The balance issues I'm afraid will never be swung back in Jason's favor I'm afraid. That ship has sailed. Too much whining from people who want it easy to escape and beat up the person they are supposed to be afraid of.

When I saw the plans comment I wasn't surprised. We've gotten tons of snark over the past few months. I've been reading this board less and less anyway. There are certain posters I just choose to ignore. I pay attention to the avatars and know I'm going to read an intelligent comment, even if I disagree.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

My point is to give these guys a fucking break. I don't see the point in talking shit about the developers when they don't respond, and then talking shit to them when they do.

I give this post 5 bags of Popcorn.

rsz_20171205_131122.jpg

38 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I can almost guarantee that would have been the case had the product remained Summer Camp Vol. 1. But once the F13 license came into play, consoles had to be included to maximize profitability. This isn't a bad thing. It only makes sense.

That being said, those hurdles have been overcome and most issues are now coming down to design choices and the consequences therein.

Biggest issues are:

- Host leaving and dropping lobbies on consoles (breaks game completely upon angry player's choice)

- Jason's grab (This was done intentionally, too dramatically, and clearly without the proper testing. Likely won't be fixed in next patch either. This basically breaks a large portion of Jason play)

- Other bugs effecting gameplay. Many are more than minor - Jason not being able to interact/swing is a major one. Counselors sometimes can't interact with objectives properly, etc. All pretty major in a game where seconds matter.

- Jason being trolled by counselors dancing in Halloween costumes (Get rid of this stupid, out of place content and give us kills in exchange for what we paid for - Problem solved)

@Brevator can ignore all of the above and pretend the game is near perfect. Ignorance is often bliss. Most comments you see lately are about something I just mentioned.

1.) No it doesn't "break the game completely". Go find another lobby. 

2.) I play dozens of matches a day on PS4 and the frequency of bugged objectives or broken Jasons is less than 0.01%. I think you're wildly overexaggerating for the sake of dramatic effect. 

3.) Getting trolled by counselors dancing in Halloween costumes? Pfft...get gudder, n00b.

Yeah, I guess I'm just speaking for myself... And the hundreds of thousands of adults who can play an indie title without throwing a temper tantrum every time they encounter a glitch...including IGN...

I'm on social media quite frequently. The amount bitching on there is virtually the same as it is here. The rest of us are too busy enjoying the game. 

For the record, I have no issue with Ben's "We've got plans" comment. I'm sure they do have plans. That's their job.

In my reply, I was just letting him know that none of those plans are relevant until Jason can grab and hit someone directly in front of him again. Content isn't needed at this point. We don't need Virtual Cabin 2.0. We don't need offline bots. We need the stuff we've been playing since May to work, above all else. Things should be getting better on that front - not worse. Yet things are going downhill.

Yes, things can be fixed. But priorities need to be straightened out. If they think they can band-aid Jason's grab for another 2 months with Virtual Cabin and bots, they're wrong. That'll keep people busy for the better part of 2 days until they start asking about MP fixes again. Or who knows...they might have stuff to complain about in VC or bots.

The upcoming patch should have been solely focused on bug fixes and re-adjusting Jason's grab. People have been very vocal about that since the Oct. 25th patch. The notes say they're open to re-adjusting, and it's clear it needs to be done. There's no reason why it shouldn't be fixed by the next patch. It's been more than long enough as is. They skipped a patch for Thanksgiving. Fine. Fair. But bumping this issue isn't a good idea.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

For the record, I have no issue with Ben's "We've got plans" comment. I'm sure they do have plans. That's their job.

In own reply, I was just letting him know that none of those plans are relevant until Jason can grab and hit someone directly in front of him again. Content isn't needed at this point. We don't need Virtual Cabin 2.0. We don't need offline bots. We need the stuff we've been playing since May to work, above all else. Things should be getting better on that front - not worse. Yet things are going downhill.

Yes, things can be fixed. But priorities need to be straightened out. If they think they can band-aid Jason's grab for another 2 months with Virtual Cabin and bots, they're wrong. That'll keep people busy for the better part of 2 days until they start asking about MP fixes again. Or who knows...they might have stuff to complain about in VC or bots.

The upcoming patch should have been solely focused on bug fixes and re-adjusting Jason's grab. People have been very vocal about that since the Oct. 25th patch. The notes say they're open to re-adjusting, and it's clear it needs to be done. There's no reason why it shouldn't be fixed by the next patch. It's been more than long enough as is. They skipped a patch for Thanksgiving. Fine. Fair. But bumping this issue isn't a good idea.

@AldermachXI I don't disagree with anything you've said in this thread.  At the moment, the game is in bad shape due to Jason being completely punked out. I've stated that in many threads. I honestly do want to see Jason made scary again. I remember the beta, and I just about shat myself when Jason showed up at a cabin I was in. It was GREAT!!!

I know you did not direct any of your comments at me, just like my earlier comment about @bewareofbears, we have always gotten along. I also know that you were a long-time apologist for the Dev team. Now, you are frustrated, we all are. Trust me bro, I get it. It honestly does make me sad to see Jason so neutered. I enjoy that adrenaline rush that I used to get when Jason was chasing my ass. Now, I'm like, "Well hell, I may be Deb, but I have a bat. I'll be fine." And...that is not okay.

The reason I made this post is because I do believe that the guys from Gun who are trying to communicate with the fans are catching an unfair amount of shit.  Maybe some posts were ill-worded or just bad timing. But, I'm pretty sure we can all be guilty of that.  Hell, this whole thread is an example of that, I read the other one, and it pissed me off.

Cheers to everyone. Thanks for not turning this into an outright flame-fest.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

They can't afford to have the game in this state over Christmas and into the new year.

Agreed, they'll lose a lot of respect from new people getting the game for Christmas and a lot of money from potential DLC buyers. Imagine getting this game on Christmas morning. It's your first time playing Jason. Youre excited. And after 10 minutes of trying helplessly to catch anyone you get tea-bagged mercilessly by a bunch of skinny teenage counselors.

I don't know about you but if that was me I wouldn't be very encouraged to buy a kill-pack LOL

@whoever keeps responding to my posts as "Confused", feel free to PM me, I will explain myself if you need clarification.

A lot of the problem is timing...Like most games, they've gotten this thing on a production schedule. But we're sitting at one patch per month, at best. It's just the standard for a development/certification timeline.

It's really unfortunate and untimely that the patch before Thanksgiving was the patch to "break the game". It's the worst possible time to skip a patch and leave the game in it's current state for 2+ months. Most people agree - the game has never performed worse than it does now, with the exception of maybe launch week.

As soon as they patched on Oct. 25th and we played with the current Jason grab tuning, everyone knew it was off. So at that point we basically know we're stuck with it for a month...It is what it is, I guess, right? But then we find out they're skipping November because of Thanksgiving...Ok, so now we're stuck with it for 2 months, assuming they'll patch somewhere between December 18th-22nd. THEN they tell us the next patch (December) is a content and bug patch and that:

"we want to make it clear that this will not be a balance focused patch. This does not mean that we won’t be making any adjustments to balance, but there certainly won’t be as many high impact changes like the previous patch. A majority of this upcoming patch will be focused on introducing new content and fixing bugs. We acknowledge that Jason currently requires some additional tuning and we will be releasing a few posts in these following weeks with information regarding some of the recent balance changes."

That last bit basically says "Nothing to do with Jason's grab will be addressed in the upcoming patch" and "we'll make excuses for it later".

So if you're following, that's NO Jason grab fix THROUGH the December patch...So maybe January?

The game hasn't been fun to play since Oct.25th, and they want us to wait until (at least) January before Jason isn't a joke?

Yeah...good luck hanging onto the player base that long. Something tells me they're scrambling to fix this in time for the upcoming patch. They'd really be stupid not to.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Regardless of what people may say, positive or negative, the vast majority of those who actively post on these forums probably want what is best for the game. Those that truly hate it have likely long since departed for other venues. So leaves the remainder of the fish in this little pond. You have new users who bring up things that many of us have seen over and over. After awhile it becomes groundhog day and we wonder how many times we'll have to discuss why Jenny sucks/doesn't suck. The older users sit on the front porch in our rocking chairs bitching about the good ol' days when the Devs talked more, game played better, and bratty neighbor kid didn't keep tossing his nerf ball in our front lawn. :P

Could some users stand to use a bit more tact in how they address the Devs or even other users? Sure. Is it O.K. to antagonize the Devs? Probably not the best option to do so. Have the Devs earned some of the less savory (colorful) comments slung their way? Oh yes. After this long into the ride, they have. Will things get better? That's up to the Devs AND the players.

Most people on the forums who have been on the forum for awhile recognize user names and their personalities. They know who is new, who is quiet, who is a smart-ass, and who never shuts up. Everyone knows who @bewareofbears is as an example. Bob has been around a long time and many people think he comes off as antagonistic. Ben himself seems to have quite the issue with Bob and is obviously frustrated by his comments. Bob is an influential user and people pay attention to what he says...good or bad. Admittedly, I also thought Bob was rough around the edges when I first hopped on the site. I wasn't sure how to take him. The funny thing is that if you read between the sarcasm and jokes, Bob does care. He wouldn't have 3,000+ posts if he didn't. Now for those who have not spoke at length with Bob in chat (not some written forum), I will say that Bob is genuinely down-to-earth and soft-spoken. I was actually at bit shocked because I had a preconceived notion of how I thought he might sound in my head. Boy was I way the hell off... Bob is one our ( referring to Americans) kind neighbors to the north in Beerland eh. He is quiet, polite, and helpful. When he is being critical of something not working, he is calm and insightful. He is also a blast to play matches with. It's funny now because I can go to Bob's posts and re-read them with his actual voice playing in my head and they come off as pretty mild.:D IRL, if Ben met Bob out and about (aboot?), he'd probably think, "gee, that guy was super nice and personable. He really had some solid feedback." He'd read what he says on the forum and send him on "vacation". Such is the nature of perception.

What's the point? Many things in the forums come off more harsh than they may be intended (by the users AND the Devs). Sure you'll have the raging, cussing, spittle covered posts damning the game, the developers, and their descendants, but I give the benefit of the doubt that many posts are simply taken the wrong way. The griping gets old. The same old post topics popping up gets old. The Devs not saying enough gets old. The issues with the game gets old. The boundless enthusiasm to jump on the bash train, which keeps the Devs quiet, gets old. Jokes to bring levity to the situation, then subsequently being taken as trolling/bashing, gets old. We are all frustrated. We all are sitting behind our keyboards evaluating and judging/misjudging everything we are reading. I'd bet half of the folks fighting and eye-gouging each other would be just fine with each other sitting in a room chatting over a beer while playing Mario Kart together.:lol:

I'm not going to implore patience or appeal to your better angels in terms of common decency or tact. Do what you think is best and accept the consequences knowing you might be taken the wrong way (or the right way).

TL;DR     I get it. I hear you. Some things/people are misunderstood or taken the wrong way. We are all frustrated. Say what you feel you need to. Accept the consequences.

• Like 3