Sign in to follow this  
JasonKILLER

combat in this game is wonky

Like I have to  hit the mouse button 5 times to melee as jason or counselors after being hit by someone:angry:and its causing me to die as a counselors or cause the counselors to leave when im Jason after they stun me. Please fix this.

The reason you have to press 5 times to get Jason to attack is because there was originally a bug where Jason could block and attack at the same time. Now there's bug where Jason will randomly have a delay after blocking where he can't attack for up to 3 seconds. This should already be known to the devs and will hopefully be fixed next patch.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

The reason you have to press 5 times to get Jason to attack is because there was originally a bug where Jason could block and attack at the same time. Now there's bug where Jason will randomly have a delay after blocking where he can't attack for up to 3 seconds. This should already be known to the devs and will hopefully be fixed next patch.

hopefully so

sometimes when you swing at Jason he hits the wall, door frame, nothing when attacking a player.. I've found if a player stands still in front of me when playing Jason part 6 with my spear in a doorway, i'm going to hit the doorframe way more then the player.

Even with the bad hit detection, what is annoying is when Combat Stance starts tracking counselor waking in my path when I'm battling Jason.

2 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Even with the bad hit detection, what is annoying is when Combat Stance starts tracking counselor waking in my path when I'm battling Jason.

Yea I have no idea why as a counselor are we still able to auto target other counselors.