Sign in to follow this  
scorpio

Friday the 13th Remake (2009) Jason Skin/Counsellor Skins/map

Any chance of having a Jason skin based off the 2009 remake? Or some skins for the counsellors/a new counsellor type based of the 2009 remake, or even a map based around the 2009 film? 

I was thinking the 2009 Jasons unique weapon could be the bow and arrow as they established he was a master archer at one point in the film!  Though he could easily also use either a machette or an axe as he also used those in the film! 

No chance. Rights issues prevent both Freddy v Jason and the 2009 version of being covered.

Yeah. Shame, but it's outside their remit.

Not a completely closed door, but at present they can't cover those two films.

Yeah. Shame, but it's outside their remit.

Not a completely closed door, but at present they can't cover those two films.

I honestly think that's for the best regarding the FvJ content.  I wasn't a fan of Ken's Jason or Robert's regular Freddy make-up in that film.  Sadly, I think (heavy on the uncertainty) that Bob Shaye lost all rights to the Freddy Krueger character and the "A Nightmare on Elm Street" property when he parted ways with New Line.

As for the 2009 F13th?  I liked some of the kills (especially the opening scene kills) but overall, I wouldn't lose any sleep over camo-jacket Jason not showing up in the game.