Jump to content
Darky

We need to do something for toxic players

Recommended Posts

seriously, it's annoying when a player is only bothering the whole game, unfortunately, in the game there is no option to report player or silence it properly, (the game only sends you to your profile to mute it in the Steam version, I do not know how it is in the console) , in less than a week, I have met many players who only put traps for other players, throw objects in the sea or hide them as far as possible and only spend their time killing with the car, I want the behavior of these people punished, I speak for other people who do not complain because they think they do not receive a answer for this and that people who have left the game for this reason.
next I will show you 2 videos that record from 2 different games where there are toxic players and they even make fun because they know that the moderators of the game will not do anything to them

Proof 1:


Proof 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNX0W0coloE
here I put the profiles of those people :
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346987958/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bloodlessrain12/

I would like to receive the response of some contributor to the game or moderator, because although the rules are not penalized this behavior, it is very important that the community does something for this type of perso.

That would be all, thank you for your attention and forgive my bad English

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree. We should definitely do something for them. Maybe throw them a nice dinner party or something like that. A way that we could pay tribute and give thanks...

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I agree. We should definitely do something for them. Maybe throw them a nice dinner party or something like that. A way that we could pay tribute and give thanks...

I agree!  May have to rent out an old warehouse though.  Place cards!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I agree. We should definitely do something for them. Maybe throw them a nice dinner party or something like that. A way that we could pay tribute and give thanks...

But there is a twist. A bomb under the table.

Sure this topic will be locked soon,but I'll throw in my nickel's worth.

There has been a giant surge in Jason's that now quit after:

  • Any car gets fixed
  • They don't stop the car
  • The cops are called
  • Someone does a great job avoiding Jason
  • Someone grabs the sweater
  • The mask comes off

I'm used to toxic players by now,but toxic Jasons are realllllllly annoying.

P.S. - Your English is fine ;)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I agree. We should definitely do something for them. Maybe throw them a nice dinner party or something like that. A way that we could pay tribute and give thanks...

and gifts for Christmas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I play around 2 to 3 hours a night.  I would say at least 1/3 of the game has trols. Sometimes its minor like they spam chat pre-game, but play fine once the game starts or they are full on trolls in game, from just yellling in the mic, to trying to get the car to kill other players, or I'll see them run to a corner and drop off items on far parts of the map.

of course they will swear and say racist things and just laugh at their rape and racisim jokes while there is no good way to avoid them.  Can drop 1 game to land in another game with another batch of them.


Private matches help, but not as many people I know play the game for reasons in other threads, and single player will be fun for a bit, but the real fun is multi players and many people do play this game for fun and don't troll. We just don't have a good way to deal with the trolls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, carnage4u said:

IPrivate matches help, but not as many people I know play the game for reasons in other threads,

Yep,it's a struggle now. 

If hell exists,I hope there is a special place for lobby trolls who yell into the mic.

R.I.P. ears and headphones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, carnage4u said:

I play around 2 to 3 hours a night.  I would say at least 1/3 of the game has trols. Sometimes its minor like they spam chat pre-game, but play fine once the game starts or they are full on trolls in game, from just yellling in the mic, to trying to get the car to kill other players, or I'll see them run to a corner and drop off items on far parts of the map.

of course they will swear and say racist things and just laugh at their rape and racisim jokes while there is no good way to avoid them.  Can drop 1 game to land in another game with another batch of them.


Private matches help, but not as many people I know play the game for reasons in other threads, and single player will be fun for a bit, but the real fun is multi players and many people do play this game for fun and don't troll. We just don't have a good way to deal with the trolls

I would be happy that at least there was a player report button and for "x" number of reports, they were banned for a determinate time, I thought of a button to expel people but after thinking about it I discard the idea, because the trolls will use it to expel people.
I would like there to be a button where you block the communication with the toxic person, and if you enter a server where that person is, the game will change the server quickly, so that you do not play with that toxic person

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

But there is a twist. A bomb under the table.

 

 

The cake is a lie (?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, we should get rid of them, but you can't get rid of them as they'll come back. It's a hard battle to fight. But maybe one day we'll see those toxic players put into some cans 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, He's Killing Me said:

For a sociopath, sure.

that's not a nice thing to say... I don't have any disorders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Aaron said:

that's not a nice thing to say... I don't have any disorders

Yeah, but it's funny to upset people in forums. /s

See how that works?

1 minute ago, WashingtonJones said:

Maybe, but "Schadenfreude" would be more fitting.

No it wouldn't. Schadenfruede isn't about being the cause of the person's misfortune.

Causing and enjoying it is simply being a piece of shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I miss the days when you could bust up trolls in quick play, that was the best way to deal with them. They rage quit when you beat them at their own game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aaron said:

but it's funny to make people salty over a video game

How old are you? 12?

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Aaron said:

but it's funny to make people salty over a video game

Some of us play videogames to have a good times for the few hours we get away from work, or the responsibility of being adults. And we Don't find it funny when trolls make us salty over a videogame we play for the few hours we get, I can see by your 200 some odd posts and 30 likes that you obviously just like to incite people. And I've read enough of your "git gud" nonsense posts to see why you have such low likes for all those posts. Yes, you have every right to be here as we do. But, Don't give us bullshit like that. Nobody plays this game to get salty for someone else's amusement, seriously.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Redrum138 said:

Some of us play videogames to have a good times for the few hours we get away from work, or the responsibility of being adults. And we Don't find it funny when trolls make us salty over a videogame we play for the few hours we get, I can see by your 200 some odd posts and 30 likes that you obviously just like to incite people. And I've read enough of your "git gud" nonsense posts to see why you have such low likes for all those posts. Yes, you have every right to be here as we do. But, Don't give us bullshit like that. Nobody plays this game to get salty for someone else's amusement, seriously.

It's interesting how much you can tell about a person's online personality by the ratio of likes to posts.

It's the Mendoza line of forum posting, if you're under .200, you're usually a pretty big turd.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im sure this will get locked, its a violation of terms..

but I can agree with OP, I see this crap all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its so sad to see this game that I love to play, reduced to a punch line, the way that it has. I have played for 660 hrs. and have been level capped for over 4 months now, have over 180,000 cp, with nothing to spend it on, and still find myself playing this game. unfortunately, I  see this trend of toxicity getting worse. And here is why. 95 percent of the original players of this game( true fans) have abandoned this game. So, GUN MEDIA, in an attempt to get back the player base, nerfed Jason, so counselors would have a slight advantage over him. Sadly, not only did this not bring back the original players, but all the new players that bought this game recently on sale are new players. So, when you take a level 5 player, who is playing Jason,  and hasn't got the skill set down yet, they figure they might as well quit, rather than be embarrassed. As far as toxic counselors go, that has been here since the first day. That will never go away. Back to Jason for a second. I have 445 rounds as Jason and over 3000 kills, not bragging, just letting you know the kind of time I have put in, and I find myself even getting a little toxic at times when you are standing on top of a Vanessa and you cant grab her. So I can only imagine what a new player is going through. Still no excuse to quit, just saying. GUN MEDIA I wish you all the best, but for the love of god, please make this game fun again. #MAKE JASON GREAT AGAIN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They did do something by banning some of them originally but then they unbanned them and brought them back into the community/game.  There was a time where we had hope against the trolls and cheaters.  Now they know they can just troll and cheat with little to no repercussion because it isn't permanent.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×