Best for fighting Jason?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which counsler is best for fighting Jason?

Which counsler is best for fighting Jason overall (demasking, stunning)

MV5BZGNjNmI1NTktMGUyZi00MDY0LWE2ZjQtOTQ4

Adam

Composure - 7 (keeps screen from going black & losing mini map, reduces fear, less tripping)

Luck - 2 (Weapon durability, less tripping after nervous stage of fear)

Strength - 8 (Stun Duration/Damaging Jason)

189px-Brandon.png?version=1fa6ede7a40bb9

Buggzy

Composure - 4 (Keeps screen from going black & losing minimap, reduces fear, less tripping) 

Luck - 2(Weapon durability, less tripping after nervous stage of fear)

Strength - 10 (Stun Duration/Damaging Jason)

350?cb=20170413025243

Chad

Composure - 1 (Keeps screen from going black & losing minimap, reduces fear, less tripping) 

Luck - 10 (Weapon durability, less tripping after nervous stage of fear)

Strength - 3 (Stun Duration/Damaging Jason)

24 minutes ago, PastyMcBalderton said:

Chad.

Because: reasons.

Hail the Chad...even if he did stuff his Speedo with a Polish sausage and two tennis balls.

#Chad>Jason

Reading that made me sad on so many levels. 

Chad.- Chad's a choad.

Because: reasons.- I'm just shaking my damn head.

Hail the Chad...even if he did stuff his Speedo with a Polish sausage and two tennis balls.- Ok, that did make me laugh.

#Chad>Jason- Unfortunately, all of the counselors are >Jason at this point. I miss him being the terrifying monster he has been all of these years.

Back to the original topic, I like Buggzy. He can kite and juke and still kick ass. Has been my secondary character since the beginning. I prefer to play Deb. Her stats fit my playstyle. And, I feel a sense of accomplishment completing objectives. I like the teamwork aspect of the game, even if it is becoming harder and harder to find groups that are willing to do so. That is also why Buggzy is my second choice, it is fun to get people out of trouble.

If you want to get the mask off, Buggzy is the best, dealing the most damage. Adam is a discount Buggzy with the ability to repair in exchange for inferior speed and stamina. This makes him worse at fighting but just as punishing when he manages to land hits.

Chad is the best for fighting Jason for the purposes of stunning him, but he's mediocre at demasking.

Chad is a god

Buggzy only allows you to demask quicker..if you're able to land hits on Jason with ease go with Chad

Adam is trash

@Rexfellis

I'm sorry reading that made you sad. It really was meant to be funny and sarcastic. Also, any time I get to use the 'because: reasons' bit from Borderlands 2, it makes it all worthwhile haha.

1 hour ago, Aaron said:

Chad is a god

Buggzy only allows you to demask quicker..if you're able to land hits on Jason with ease go with Chad

Adam is trash

Adam isn't trash. He's a versatile character who can repair and get Jason's mask off easily and is the fastest of the repairmen. He's an excellent choice for when you want to be able to repair objectives but at the same time if cornered by Jason you'd like the option to take a machete and get his mask off before you die. This contributes to a Jason kill and you may even get Tommy and finish the job.

58 minutes ago, PastyMcBalderton said:

@Rexfellis

I'Im sorry reading that made you sad. It really was meant to be funny and sarcastic. Also, any time I get to use the 'because: reasons' bit from Borderlands 2, it makes it all worthwhile hah

I know it was. Being a natural smartass myself, I was trying to respond in kind. But, sarcasm sometimes doesn't come across well in print.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Adam isn't trash. He's a versatile character who can repair and get Jason's mask off easily and is the fastest of the repairmen. He's an excellent choice for when you want to be able to repair objectives but at the same time if cornered by Jason you'd like the option to take a machete and get his mask off before you die. This contributes to a Jason kill and you may even get Tommy and finish the job.

his luck combined with low speed makes him trash.. i can survive longer and get more done with eric or chad

I can repair in jasons face with a firecracker or a single stun with eric (and demask using one machete)

Adam just isn't the meta :(

8 minutes ago, Aaron said:

his luck combined with low speed makes him trash.. i can survive longer and get more done with eric or chad

I can repair in jasons face with a firecracker or a single stun with eric (and demask using one machete)

Adam has 5 speed, that's not low, nor is it high.

OT -

Not with a 2 stamina and 3 speed đź’€

His luck is not that good either, neither is his composure.

He has stealth, but that's it.

10 minutes ago, Aaron said:

You won't get 5 or 6 hits in as Lachappa or even Chad unless the Jason is awful.

Just now, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

Not with a 2 stamina and 3 speed đź’€

His luck is not that good either, neither is his composure.

He has stealth, but that's it.

bruh.. stamina isn't that important if you can land hits on jason..you can whiff bait and juke with 3 speed after you practice

composure and stealth are useless

Just now, MichaelMemers said:

You won't get 5 or 6 hits in as Lachappa or even Chad unless the Jason is awful.

this just proves you aren't good at hitting jasons.. 

unless I have yet to play a good jason 

u on xbox? 

2 minutes ago, Aaron said:

bruh.. stamina isn't that important if you can land hits on jason..you can whiff bait and juke with 3 speed after you practice

composure and stealth are useless

Adam is 2 points faster than Eric though....

High composure keeps you off sense more often.(Gets more valuable later in game)

Stealth keeps Jason from coming your way if no one is showing on sense. (Useful only at beginning minutes of match)

Eric is just a bad Deborah male counterpart. 

Adam is unique in his stats.

6 minutes ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

Adam is 2 points faster than Eric though....

High composure keeps you off sense more often.(Gets more valuable later in game)

Stealth keeps Jason from coming your way if no one is showing on sense. (Useful only at beginning minutes of match)

1. 5 luck > 5 speed if you're good at hitting jason

2. It's annoying having to repeat this.. Good Jasons spam sense on objectives and check their map incase of pocket knife.. there is no way stealthily repair objectives !!

the only way to be stealthy is to avoid objectives and be useless

3. Noise pings are unreliable.. better to spam sense

4. Also in groups there is no argument as to why eric and chad is better.. its super easy to land hits unless Jason constantly does stealth shifts and plays super defensive

10 minutes ago, Aaron said:

1. 5 luck > 5 speed if you're good at hitting jason

2. It's annoying having to repeat this.. Good Jasons spam sense on objectives and check their map incase of pocket knife.. there is no way stealthily repair objectives !!

the only way to be stealthy is to avoid objectives and be useless

3. Noise pings are unreliable.. better to spam sense

4. Also in groups there is no argument as to why eric and chad is better.. its super easy to land hits unless Jason constantly does stealth shifts and plays super defensive

You keep saying Jason spams sense but the reality is he only does that later in game. There's usually other people red earlier.

It also depends on the Jason's stats. Part 3 Jason has bad sense, so you can stealthy repair something if you hide under bed with no fear after.

A 5 luck won't make that much of a difference. It's just decent...

LaChoppa is not meant to battle Jason head on. He's meant to repair objectives and avoid Jason as much as possible. But play him as you will.

29 minutes ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

Adam is unique in his stats.

Not really. Fox has arguably obsoleted him. Very similar stats, but can also wear the sweater by virtue of being female.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

You keep saying Jason spams sense but the reality is he only does that later in game. There's usually other people red earlier.

It also depends on the Jason's stats. Part 3 Jason has bad sense, so you can stealthy repair something if you hide under bed with no fear after.

A 5 luck won't make that much of a difference. It's just decent...

LaChoppa is not meant to battle Jason head on. He's meant to repair objectives and avoid Jason as much as possible. But play him as you will.

smh

1. If you aren't tanking a trap or disarming one or near the objective you aren't a priority

2. "Part 3 Jason has bad sense, so you can stealthy repair something if you hide under bed with no fear after." lolololololololol what does this even mean?

you still have to tank or disarm the trap..

3. "LaChoppa is not meant to battle Jason head on."  you have to fight jason to repair.. it's the only way against a competent jason... 

I think I know why you don't agree with me

4 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Not really. Fox has arguably obseleted him. Very similar stats, but can also wear the sweater by virtue of being female.

Adam is stronger than her and also has better composure...

She's only a 3 in luck & 4 in stealth which is only one point higher than Adam.

Not exactly better.

4 minutes ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

Adam is stronger than her and also has better composure...

She's only a 3 in luck & 4 in stealth which is only one point higher than Adam.

Not exactly better.

are you trolling?

Their stats spreads are almost identical..THEY BOTH CANT JOG SILENTLY

Adam is a worse version of fox

smh

1. If you aren't tanking a trap or disarming one or near the objective you aren't a priority

2. "Part 3 Jason has bad sense, so you can stealthy repair something if you hide under bed with no fear after." lolololololololol what does this even mean?

you still have to tank or disarm the trap..

3. "LaChoppa is not meant to battle Jason head on."  you have to fight jason to repair.. it's the only way against a competent jason... 

I think I know why you don't agree with me

1. If no one is red at the objective first try, but there's someone red just down the street, Jason will leave and go for them.

2. Calling the cops alone, and knowing Jason is coming. Hiding would be an option for me to attempt to avoid sense rather than going out in open.

3. Buggzy, Adam, and Chad are support characters. Even Jenny. But if you're alone repairing sure. But LaChoppa should never just try to go hit Jason head on just because.

are you trolling?

Their stats spreads are almost identical..THEY BOTH CANT JOG SILENTLY

Adam is a worse version of fox

In what respect? Because she can wear a sweater?đź’€

Killing Jason is not common, even now. 

4 minutes ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

In what respect? Because she can wear a sweater?đź’€

Yes.

Their stats are virtually identical, but Fox has more adaptability (the entire reason people pick Adam) because she can help kill Jason in the final stage of the process.

Even if not going for the kill, the sweater is still a good option for stalling Jason. It might as well be an extra shotgun that only women can use.

It's not an insignificant bonus.

1 minute ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

1. If no one is red at the objective first try, but there's someone red just down the street, Jason will leave and go for them.

2. Calling the cops alone, and knowing Jason is coming. Hiding would be an option for me to attempt to avoid sense rather than going out in open.

3. Buggzy, Adam, and Chad are support characters. Even Jenny. But if you're alone repairing sure. But LaChoppa should never just try to go hit Jason head on just because.

1. The person closer to the objective and if they are a repair counselor take priority

2. umm.. you wouldn't be able to hide because you would have tanked a trap or disarmed it and Jason will be there tunneling you.. what trash jasons are you playing????

3. https://clips.twitch.tv/ScrumptiousSoftApeDatBoi