ive been having issue's since the last week, with that my game gets stuck on random moments, there is also problems with the connections towards NA and europe, they are not stable, and i play NA with 200 ping, i refuse to play with russian kids from even bellow 12years old that cant speak english for shit, i would love too see a russian server in the future / french server, this isnt really working i speak pretty decent english and i'm getting annoyed by these russian/spanish/french kids that cant speak for shit english, there is also issue's with party members getting kicked out all of the time from the party, and i dont even leave the lobby, they also get kicked out of the party compleetly for no reason, 

Please fix all these issue's. :( 

Greetings, Aalke

Check for other topics related to this around the forums. It's just putting more work on the moderators who work so hard to keep this forum great! Thank you.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Aalke said:

ive been having issue's since the last week, with that my game gets stuck on random moments, there is also problems with the connections towards NA and europe, they are not stable, and i play NA with 200 ping, i refuse to play with russian kids from even bellow 12years old that cant speak english for shit, i would love too see a russian server in the future / french server, this isnt really working i speak pretty decent english and i'm getting annoyed by these russian/spanish/french kids that cant speak for shit english, there is also issue's with party members getting kicked out all of the time from the party, and i dont even leave the lobby, they also get kicked out of the party compleetly for no reason, 

Please fix all these issue's. :( 

Greetings, Aalke

But this kind of stuff is happening on all consoles, and its a known problem :) Hopefully Gun can take care of it!