Vanessa Myers

This character must be removed

Hi! I wanted to point out a character that has really bother me to this very day all the way to the start of the game. His name is....eric....yes the "meme god" (that's what people refer him to) he is so USELESS! There is no point of playing him when you have Deborah. No it's not the reason of him being fat, its the fact that his stats are horrible. Only thing he is useful for is repair and only repair because all his stats are lower than Deborah's by 2 to 1 point! 

Here is proof :)

1fg0fp.jpg 

as you can you see that Deborah and Eric both have the same amount of points on reapair but that's it. You might thinking that Deborah is worse than eric but the thing is what do they take off him and her.

deborah - Deborah has lower luck and strength than eric (things that are used in fighting jason)

eric - eric has bad stamina and speed,  composure, and stealth than Deborah.

deborah might have the worse strength but it's better than having stamina that last in 2 seconds. There is not point playing eric! Walking meme or not...he is the worse counselor in the game. FIGHT ME! (Just kidding)

see you later ❤️

Love - @vanessamyers

35 minutes ago, andtodayidied said:

Or... you can just choose to play as Deborah instead of Eric? 

I think it makes more sense to just completely re-balance one or the other.

If I recall correctly (I may be wrong) But I think Lachappa is one of the counselors that someone donated $10,000 to have in game, so his chances of be removed are non existent.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, lazerus_86 said:

If I recall correctly (I may be wrong) But I think Lachappa is one of the counselors that someone donated $10,000 to have in game, so his chances of be removed are non existent.

Kenny and Eric are the donated characters.

6 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Kenny and Eric are the donated characters.

LaChappa, Kenny, Buggzy and Adam are.

They only did the faces though. The real Palamino is a big, bald, middle-aged guy 

This place is turning into fucking discord...

All characters have small trade offs from other characters. The very picture YOU posted exemplifies that perfectly...LaChappa and Deb are fairly comparable, with small trade offs. Depending on the user, there's plenty of reason to use one over the other.

Now mods, please lock this nonsensical bullshit. We've seen enough of these types of threads this week. Plus, posting titles in all caps is (should be?) against the rules. It's highly annoying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, lazerus_86 said:

yup you are correct sir

Right before I clicked on this post, I screamed "Jenny" out loud. 

Thats all I got for now..

9 minutes ago, Daminus said:

Seriously. She sucks.

I don't believe in bad characters if the player know what he's/she's doing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have been starting to use Eric, Kenny, Jenny and Deborah more. I like Eric.

He's not bad. He's not great either, I figure You just have to find a comfortable

play style with him, Then he'll be OK.

1 hour ago, kitcat said:

I don't believe in bad characters if the player know what he's/she's doing. 

I agree. Regardless of the stats, every character has use. It all comes down to the player having outside the box mentality.

3 hours ago, ZooMalfunction said:

LaChappa, Kenny, Buggzy and Adam are.

They only did the faces though. The real Palamino is a big, bald, middle-aged guy 

Yeah i knew there where three and only knew of the two. 

Lachappa gets more weapon durability and strength. Technically speaking he should be able to defend himself better than Deborah can. However, Strength only does 2 things, damage Jason and get out of his grasp quicker, while Luck gives bonuses to many things. They should probably look into expanding Strength's effects on gameplay.

4 hours ago, Daminus said:

The "final girl" isn't leaving LMAO

She's also the only person with max composure. She's unique

If anything, Tiffany should leave. She's only likeable for who she is. Not what she can do. (nothing but run around)

• Like 1

Eric is one of the best counselors

Jenny, Tiffany and AJ are trash and just worse versions of other characters

1 hour ago, Aaron said:

Eric is one of the best counselors

Jenny, Tiffany and AJ are trash and just worse versions of other characters

Eric one of the best? sweetheart what did you drink before you wrote this and Tiffany is one of the bests 

I main Eric. I also like Mitch. Eric is highly effective if you know what you are doing with him. Eric and Deborah accomplish the same thing but cater to two slightly different approaches. All counselors have a groove, but their optimal playstyle does not click for everyone. Not seeing the value of a character, and a character lacking value are two very divergent things. Play who you like, but keep your hands off my nerd.?

21 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

Eric one of the best? sweetheart what did you drink before you wrote this and Tiffany is one of the bests 

stamina doesn't effect me if i use every single hit I have..

he's only low level counselor if ur trash

Title has been reformatted to something more appropriate. Don't use block capitals in titles. Also moved to the relevant section.

As for this thread itself, it serves no purpose. You are given a wide choice of counsellors to play and removing one will not do anything to help the game. Just don't play LaChappa, simple.