Hi everyone. Love the game, made me an actual fan of Friday the 13th since my favorite is actually another person as reflected by my username, (sorry guys!). This is one of my favorite online games of all time, so great job to the developers. I just hope it lasts a long time since usually my favs die off...no pun intended.

4 hours ago, TheShape said:

Hi everyone. Love the game, made me an actual fan of Friday the 13th since my favorite is actually another person as reflected by my username, (sorry guys!). This is one of my favorite online games of all time, so great job to the developers. I just hope it lasts a long time since usually my favs die off...no pun intended.

Hello and welcome to the forums I’m Chole 

Welcome to the forums!

And nothing wrong with a Halloween fan, plenty of them here and I enjoy them too :) It's good to hear when people get into the F13th films due to the game just as much as the other way round.

If you're interested in looking for new players here, you might like to check out the Steam ID and Gamertag thread pinned at the top of this forum. Lots of tags there so always worth a look :)
There are also some groups around, such as the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum, if they might interest you.