Frighteningicon

F13 original artwork

On 12/4/2017 at 8:02 AM, Frighteningicon said:

Just a little of my own artwork I thought I would share today

Wow! I am impressed. Very nice work!

On 05/12/2017 at 1:02 AM, Frighteningicon said:

24297136_1763453680365446_66680571202087

Just a little of my own artwork I thought I would share today

Is that Tiffany running from Jason? But you can draw real good that looks great 

15 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

Is that Tiffany running from Jason? But you can draw real good that looks great 

nah it's just some random girl, I've been drawing Jason since I was  a kid, other then Spawn and spiderman he's my favorite character to draw here are a few more pics I did they are a little oldfriday_the_13th_jason_in_color_by_ray_pefreddyparadox_by_raytheillustrator-dbjgyjason_by_lostbot101-d2z3j5o.jpgmypic_by_lostbot101-d2z69tj.jpgjason_by_lostbot101-d4h3ohz.jpgshowdown_by_paradoxkomix-d8qjg6f.jpg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Frighteningicon said:

nah it's just some random girl, I've been drawing Jason since I was  a kid, other then Spawn and spiderman he's my favorite character to draw here are a few more pics I did they are a little oldfriday_the_13th_jason_in_color_by_ray_pefreddyparadox_by_raytheillustrator-dbjgyjason_by_lostbot101-d2z3j5o.jpgmypic_by_lostbot101-d2z69tj.jpgjason_by_lostbot101-d4h3ohz.jpgshowdown_by_paradoxkomix-d8qjg6f.jpg

You can really draw!!!!!!! Go be an artist because you can. And their really good as well 

On 12/7/2017 at 2:49 PM, Frighteningicon said:

Hot damn!! The most I can draw is stick figures.