Frighteningicon

F13 original artwork

16 hours ago, DasMurich said:

Hey I made a Jason once-upon-a-time for Sideshow Collectibles, since folks are sharing....

e870c8a31874d9babba046f6b3b9299a.jpg

The figure it was for, on Ebay.

Did a Freddy for them as well. Also a Leslie Vernon that was for sale when they were trying to raise money for a sequel. Also did a Michael Meyers and Leatherface for fun. 

Cool. Was it a commission? The only Sideshow Jason I have is from FvsJ unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, Elias Voorhees said:

Cool. Was it a commission? The only Sideshow Jason I have is from FvsJ unfortunately.

Yeah I've got friends that work there so on occasion they'll throw some work my way because I'm the "gritty horror guy". I'd honestly say that probably 75% of what I've done for Sideshow has never been seen. 

It coincidentally lead to this >

screen-shot-2014-11-11-at-10-28-43-am.pn

That was fun. "Needs to feel like Darth Vader meets Bane but not look like Jason Voorhees". 

Did a book way back too. Talking with a developer about adapting it for a game. Oh man it'll be fucking wicked if it happens.

LUCAS

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 6:43 PM, DasMurich said:

Yeah I've got friends that work there so on occasion they'll throw some work my way because I'm the "gritty horror guy". I'd honestly say that probably 75% of what I've done for Sideshow has never been seen. 

It coincidentally lead to this >

screen-shot-2014-11-11-at-10-28-43-am.pn

That was fun. "Needs to feel like Darth Vader meets Bane but not look like Jason Voorhees". 

Did a book way back too. Talking with a developer about adapting it for a game. Oh man it'll be fucking wicked if it happens.

LUCAS

Hey, it's good to have friends in high places. Closest I've ever gotten to one of the Wu Tang Clan was the PSX game. :P

Nice art, always liked the painted look. That game could be awesome from the sound of things, good luck with it man! ;)

On 1/15/2018 at 9:10 PM, DasMurich said:

Hey I made a Jason once-upon-a-time for Sideshow Collectibles, since folks are sharing....

e870c8a31874d9babba046f6b3b9299a.jpg

The figure it was for, on Ebay.

Did a Freddy for them as well. Also a Leslie Vernon that was for sale when they were trying to raise money for a sequel. Also did a Michael Meyers and Leatherface for fun. 

Wow that Looks  epic. did you do this in photoshop?

I’m currently tracing and drawing a picture of Chris right now, I’ll post it here when I’m done.