Frighteningicon

F13 original artwork

On 12/4/2017 at 8:02 AM, Frighteningicon said:

Just a little of my own artwork I thought I would share today

Wow! I am impressed. Very nice work!

On 05/12/2017 at 1:02 AM, Frighteningicon said:

24297136_1763453680365446_66680571202087

Is that Tiffany running from Jason? But you can draw real good that looks great 

15 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

Is that Tiffany running from Jason? But you can draw real good that looks great 

nah it's just some random girl, I've been drawing Jason since I was  a kid, other then Spawn and spiderman he's my favorite character to draw here are a few more pics I did they are a little oldfriday_the_13th_jason_in_color_by_ray_pefreddyparadox_by_raytheillustrator-dbjgyjason_by_lostbot101-d2z3j5o.jpgmypic_by_lostbot101-d2z69tj.jpgjason_by_lostbot101-d4h3ohz.jpgshowdown_by_paradoxkomix-d8qjg6f.jpg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Frighteningicon said:

nah it's just some random girl, I've been drawing Jason since I was  a kid, other then Spawn and spiderman he's my favorite character to draw here are a few more pics I did they are a little oldfriday_the_13th_jason_in_color_by_ray_pefreddyparadox_by_raytheillustrator-dbjgyjason_by_lostbot101-d2z3j5o.jpgmypic_by_lostbot101-d2z69tj.jpgjason_by_lostbot101-d4h3ohz.jpgshowdown_by_paradoxkomix-d8qjg6f.jpg

You can really draw!!!!!!! Go be an artist because you can. And their really good as well 

On 12/7/2017 at 2:49 PM, Frighteningicon said:

Hot damn!! The most I can draw is stick figures.

• Like 1

5a4bd7a77fddd_F13artJsmall.jpg.5453a7a5c8d2d1076e53e1d60914962f.jpg

I draw alot of anime-style art,despite the fact i'm self-taught and blind in one eye.The girl in the pic is a character i make for alot of games where you can create your own character,like Phantasy Star Online,Phantasy Star Universe and Samurai Warriors 4- Empires,to name a few.

On 1/2/2018 at 2:06 PM, JF13 said:

5a4bd7a77fddd_F13artJsmall.jpg.5453a7a5c8d2d1076e53e1d60914962f.jpg

I draw alot of anime-style art,despite the fact i'm self-taught and blind in one eye.The girl in the pic is a character i make for alot of games where you can create your own character,like Phantasy Star Online,Phantasy Star Universe and Samurai Warriors 4- Empires,to name a few.

looks cool do you have any more work?

i'd have to take some more pics then post them,but yeah,i draw alot.I like to draw my created characters from Phantasy Star Online alot,but i also draw characters from Resident Evil,Megaman,Pokemon,Sailor Moon,Bubblegum Crisis and Ranma 1/2.

Here's one of an unburned Freddy,undead Jason,and Chucky.My friends like that i don't draw Chucky like he's a doll,but rather i draw him as an evil little kid who happens to look and dress like a Good Guy Doll....lol

Freddy Chucky Jason art small.jpg

• Like 1

Excellent artwork. I've just started using manga studio/clip studio to try and get the hang of digital drawing, it's a learning curve for sure. 

On Monday, December 04, 2017 at 2:02 PM, Frighteningicon said:

24297136_1763453680365446_66680571202087

Don't wanna be "that guy" but... is this a 3D render? I've worked in 3D and know a little something about this stuff. For instance, I can see the polygons in Jasons pitchfork. Just saying... :o

On 1/12/2018 at 7:33 PM, Elias Voorhees said:

Don't wanna be "that guy" but... is this a 3D render? I've worked in 3D and know a little something about this stuff. For instance, I can see the polygons in Jasons pitchfork. Just saying... :o

...No it's definitely not a 3D render on. it's a 2d drawing using Photoshop techniques to get the look that it has. I draw most everything in manga Studio But I did        use some 3D assistance with backgrounds

On 1/12/2018 at 1:25 PM, kohagan said:

Excellent artwork. I've just started using manga studio/clip studio to try and get the hang of digital drawing, it's a learning curve for sure. 

I did not like digital drawing at first but when I started doing, comic books I fell in love with it.. Now I have a hard time going back to traditional paper and pen. 

12 hours ago, Frighteningicon said:

...No it's definitely not a 3D render on. it's a 2d drawing using Photoshop techniques to get the look that it has. I draw most everything in manga Studio But I did        use some 3D assistance with backgrounds

Ahh, I see. ;)

Anyways, nice art man. Got a piece of advice once from a comics great, he told me to vary my ink lines thickness more to make the image really pop, worked wonders for my art. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frighteningicon said:

I'll have to keep that in mind.would you care to share some of your artwork here?

Haven't done any art in a long time, but my avatar and profile banner thing are some of mine. They were done a very long time ago though, back when PS2 reigned supreme. :)

• Like 1

Hey I made a Jason once-upon-a-time for Sideshow Collectibles, since folks are sharing....

e870c8a31874d9babba046f6b3b9299a.jpg

The figure it was for, on Ebay.

Did a Freddy for them as well. Also a Leslie Vernon that was for sale when they were trying to raise money for a sequel. Also did a Michael Meyers and Leatherface for fun.