Kodiak

Animated signatures

These as amazing! I'd love one if possible, we don't even have to discuss it, you can do whatever you want. Sorry you're sick, hope you get better soon! :)

On 12/22/2017 at 11:08 AM, Kodiak said:

Quick update. Unfortunately I've fallen rather ill this week and I had intended to get some signatures done. When I'm better and I can concentrate properly, I'll get to it :)

Hey @Kodiak, I hope you got well quickly enough to enjoy the holidays! Just wondering if we might get a quick status update for those of us on the waiting list?

Thanks, man!
- Skunk

Unfortunately my internet is broke right now and I'm limited to mobile data. Can't get Wi-Fi with my computer (only Ethernet enabled) so I can't download any of the assets I'd need to make signatures. Been offline for almost 2 weeks, my provider is absolutely awful for getting stuff like this resolved too.

I'll post here when I'm able to make signatures again :)

• Thanks 1

On 1/16/2018 at 4:47 AM, Kodiak said:

Unfortunately my internet is broke right now and I'm limited to mobile data. Can't get Wi-Fi with my computer (only Ethernet enabled) so I can't download any of the assets I'd need to make signatures. Been offline for almost 2 weeks, my provider is absolutely awful for getting stuff like this resolved too.

I'll post here when I'm able to make signatures again :)

That's the worst. Sorry to hear about it. I had similar problems with Comcast until I switched over to AT&T U-verse. Since then, I haven't had a problem (in nine years.)

Would you mind posting an updated waiting list when you have time?

Thanks, @Kodiak!
- Skunk