Kodiak

Animated signatures

Hi guys. I recently decided to create myself an animated signature for the forums using some of the footage I'd captured from playing the game. I quite enjoy making things like this so if anyone wants an animated signature, send me a message. Here's the rules:

1. I cannot guarantee a specific time frame when your signature will get done.
  2. 1 signature per forum member.
  3. Members must have been an active community member for a while. Anyone who has 200+ posts can request a signature, but priority may be given to those forum members who have been with us for longer.
  4. Each signature must be unique enough to be distinguishable from other signatures. I'd prefer to make signatures that don't look too similar.
  5. I will not create excessively complex signatures. They take a fair amount of time to do normally, and even though I am able to create complex pieces of artwork in Photoshop, I don't have the time available to invest hours and hours into individual signatures.
  6. I will not create anything that is in poor taste or contains content which is against the rules.
  7. The file size cannot exceed 4.5mb, so no long clips.
  8. The signature canvas has a maximum of 450x150 pixels to work with.

Let me know if you're interested! Here's a gallery of my work.

Signatures

@Kodiak

Untitled_2.gif

@TheHansonGoons

Version_3_completed.gif

@NoOneK9503

Animated_v4_complete_small_Ralph.gif

Profile banners

Kodiak - Non-animated

5a25605b56f95_Nonanimatedbanner.jpg.baac

Waiting list - animated signatures

#1 -  @Alkavian

#2 - @Rexfellis

#3 - @TiffanyCox

#5 - @Trident77

#6 - Mod/admin team

• Like 7

Very nice @Kodiak. Animated sigs and even normal ones can be time consuming to create, especially if each is unique. Hopefully, you don't get swamped with requests. One question though. Why is your signature so much bigger than mine? The sizing on the sig page wouldn't let me put anything bigger than 450x150

Thanks for the shout-out @TheHansonGoons. Funnily enough you can access the avatars by clicking my signature. 

12 hours ago, Brigadius said:

Very nice @Kodiak. Animated sigs and even normal ones can be time consuming to create, especially if each is unique. Hopefully, you don't get swamped with requests. One question though. Why is your signature so much bigger than mine? The sizing on the sig page wouldn't let me put anything bigger than 450x150

Thanks for the shout-out @TheHansonGoons. Funnily enough you can access the avatars by clicking my signature. 

That's actually an interesting point. I guess being a mod doesn't restrict me from doing things. Mine is 670 X 160 or something like that :) I'll be making all signatures to 450X150 so everyone can use them.

Thread's been updated with a current waiting list of users who have requested signatures :)

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Thread's been updated with a current waiting list of users who have requested signatures :)

Whenever you have time, I would love one @Kodiak. A simple intro of Part 2 Jason would be great. What can I say? I'm a purist. I love ol' Baghead.

Sure :) Send me a message with the ideas you've got in mind and we'll sort it.

Hey @Kodiak, I still cannot see my animated signature below my comments. What happened?

Edit: Nevermind. Done!

Edited by NoOneK9503

Just a quick update for @Alkavian, @Rexfellis, @TiffanyCox and @Trident77. I've updated the waiting list with your respective places :) I haven't forgot about anyone, I've just needed some down time to myself this last week or so and I haven't been doing any Photoshopping.

Signatures are coming :) For those of you guys who haven't provided me with the materials you want in your signature (e.g.: animation clips, choice of background/pictures, font and signature features), could you please send me a PM with everything you want in your signature? I spent most of my time on previous signatures finding the right materials to make the signatures with and it took quite a lot of time. If you can get everything together that you want in your signature, I can create them much faster :) Review any PM's you may have sent me and if you haven't provided any materials, please find some!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Just a quick update for @Alkavian, @Rexfellis, @TiffanyCox and @Trident77. I've updated the waiting list with your respective places :) I haven't forgot about anyone, I've just needed some down time to myself this last week or so and I haven't been doing any Photoshopping.

No worries. I'm not expecting mine soon with the holidays coming up. Take your time, and they'll get done when they get done.

By the way, how does one change their "Advanced Member" status to something customized?

@Kodiak I believe I sent you all of the information. If you need anything else, feel free to PM me and let me know. Thanks again for doing this.

3 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

By the way, how does one change their "Advanced Member" status to something customized?

You can do it at 500 posts.

Quick update. Unfortunately I've fallen rather ill this week and I had intended to get some signatures done. When I'm better and I can concentrate properly, I'll get to it :)

• Sad 2

17 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Quick update. Unfortunately I've fallen rather ill this week and I had intended to get some signatures done. When I'm better and I can concentrate properly, I'll get to it :)

:sadchappa: I hope you feel better, soon, @Kodiak!

On 12/22/2017 at 11:08 AM, Kodiak said:

@Kodiak Hey man, just get better. Everyone can wait on the signatures. :)