Kodiak

Animated signatures (warning: Image heavy)

13 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Sure @BlitzBoy526

I'll update the waiting list soon :) Bit unwell this week so it may be a little while before I get back on Photoshop.

Thanks! And don't worry, take your time! Just get better so you can get back to shutting down those savini threads ;) 

Holy crap. I'd definitely like one when I get grown on here.

On 12/3/2017 at 3:37 PM, Kodiak said:

Hi guys. I recently decided to create myself an animated signature for the forums using some of the footage I'd captured from playing the game. I quite enjoy making things like this so if anyone wants an animated signature, send me a message. Here's the rules:

1. I cannot guarantee a specific time frame when your signature will get done.
  2. 1 signature per forum member.
  3. Members must have been an active community member for a while. Anyone who has 200+ posts can request a signature, but priority may be given to those forum members who have been with us for longer.
  4. Each signature must be unique enough to be distinguishable from other signatures. I'd prefer to make signatures that don't look too similar.
  5. I will not create excessively complex signatures. They take a fair amount of time to do normally, and even though I am able to create complex pieces of artwork in Photoshop, I don't have the time available to invest hours and hours into individual signatures.
  6. I will not create anything that is in poor taste or contains content which is against the rules.
  7. The file size cannot exceed 4.5mb, so no long clips.
  8. The signature canvas has a maximum of 450x150 pixels to work with.
  9. I reserve the right to revoke access to any signatures or art I have created. Each signature created by me is my own intellectual property, and any signatures created will permanently remain as such. When I create a signature for you, I am giving you access to it and allowing you to display it and I reserve the right to revoke access at any time. These signatures are fan made by me and are non-profit.

Let me know if you're interested! Here's a gallery of my work.

Signatures

@Kodiak

Untitled_2.gif

@NthnButAGoodTime

Nthn_But_AGood_Time_animated.gif

@JPops - non-animated

F13_signature_Jpops.jpg

@TheHansonGoons

Version_3_completed.gif

@NoOneK9503

Animated_v4_complete_small_Ralph.gif

@Alkavian

Couples_complete.gif

@Rexfellis

Rex_complete.gif

@Trident77

Version_4_colour.gif

@Cokeyskunk

Final.gif

Profile banners

Kodiak - Non-animated

5a25605b56f95_Nonanimatedbanner.jpg.baac

Waiting list - animated signatures

#1 - @The Tommy

#2 - @stoney

#3 - @PrestonDelRey (waiting for single player challenges first)

Late to this, but am more active on the forums as I have gotten a much better/newer laptop to travel with. Hate trying to use the forums on mobile browser. I would definitely be interested in one surround some of the kills from part 6. The heart punch on Hawes for sure. The rest I give you free artistic reign in, as they all look fantastic. Thanks in advance.

I just realized that it said "200+" posts to be valid for a signature. I'm too late to the party to even have enough to talk about.