Kodiak

Animated signatures (warning: Image heavy)

These as amazing! I'd love one if possible, we don't even have to discuss it, you can do whatever you want. Sorry you're sick, hope you get better soon! :)

On 12/22/2017 at 11:08 AM, Kodiak said:

Quick update. Unfortunately I've fallen rather ill this week and I had intended to get some signatures done. When I'm better and I can concentrate properly, I'll get to it :)

Hey @Kodiak, I hope you got well quickly enough to enjoy the holidays! Just wondering if we might get a quick status update for those of us on the waiting list?

Thanks, man!
- Skunk

Unfortunately my internet is broke right now and I'm limited to mobile data. Can't get Wi-Fi with my computer (only Ethernet enabled) so I can't download any of the assets I'd need to make signatures. Been offline for almost 2 weeks, my provider is absolutely awful for getting stuff like this resolved too.

I'll post here when I'm able to make signatures again :)

• Thanks 1

On 1/16/2018 at 4:47 AM, Kodiak said:

Unfortunately my internet is broke right now and I'm limited to mobile data. Can't get Wi-Fi with my computer (only Ethernet enabled) so I can't download any of the assets I'd need to make signatures. Been offline for almost 2 weeks, my provider is absolutely awful for getting stuff like this resolved too.

I'll post here when I'm able to make signatures again :)

That's the worst. Sorry to hear about it. I had similar problems with Comcast until I switched over to AT&T U-verse. Since then, I haven't had a problem (in nine years.)

Would you mind posting an updated waiting list when you have time?

Thanks, @Kodiak!
- Skunk

Hey everyone, good news! My internet is back and now I actually have fibre broadband at last. My health has also improved as I've not been doing well at all recently.

I'll be able to continue work on these signatures now. I'm going to tag everyone who's requested a signature and request that you all send me another message telling me if you'd still like a signature or not :) And also, if anything has changed with regards to what you want your signature to be. 

Here is the waiting list as I last left it:

@Alkavian

@Rexfellis

@TiffanyCox

@Trident77

@PrestonDelRey

@Cokeyskunk

@BetsyPalmer

I have messages from some of you saying what you want your signatures to be. If anything has changed, let me know :) I require the following things to create signatures:

#1 - A choice of background. Half of my animated signatures tend to have an animated clip with some static background, so the signature isn't half black. Find a background you'd like me to use and let me know what your choice is.

#2 - An animated clip. I started off making the signatures with footage I'd filmed in-game, but this turned out to be quite a lengthy process as capturing stuff correctly could be tedious sometimes. I now ask that you provide an animated clip to go along with the signature. It can be hosted somewhere like YouTube; I just need somewhere I can get the clip from (GIF/PNG images work too).

#3 - A general idea of what you want your forum name to look like on the signature, and if you want anything else included. You'll see some signatures have blood spatter patterns with forum users' names over the top; others have a map board with their name on it, etc. Tell me what you want your signature to say, if you want any logos, where the positioning of the text should be, etc. The more details you provide, the better it will turn out :)

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Kodiak said:

My health has also improved as I've not been doing well at all recently.

Didn't know about that, but I definitely noticed you weren't around lately. Glad you're feeling better! Welcome back!

Glad to see you back man. Hope you're feeling much better!

6 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

@Alkavian Great scene choice man. Looks awesome!

Love Part 6. I hope that kill comes in the kill pack.

On 12/3/2017 at 3:37 PM, Kodiak said:

Snip

Oh my goodness your signatures look amazing! I just made myself a really basic signature for the forums, but I'd simply love if you could make me one whenever you have the time!

If there is anyway you could make me a signature focusing on Trish Jarvis (One of my favorite F13 final girls) I'd appreciate it! Feel free to send me a message if you need any additional information and thanks if you can do it!

Sure :) I'll update the waiting list at some point. Signatures are being made typically one every couple of days, although sometimes I go on a Photoshop spree and do like 3 in one go, lol.

Was stumbling around and found this. These are really cool @Kodiak! Might need to post double the shit posts to get me  200+ to get me one (I only kid). I'm liking yours the most, gotta love the OG. 

• Like 1

Here's the updated waiting list as of today. Rex, please send me another message explaining what you'd like :) I've had so many messages come to my inbox that I've lost the one we had before.

#1 - @Rexfellis

#2 - @Trident77

#3 - @PrestonDelRey (waiting for single player challenges first)

#4 - @Cokeyskunk

#5 - @Chetork

If anyone else wants one, please ask! Only way to get added to the waiting list is to ask me outright for a signature :)

• Like 1

@Kodiak I re-sent the copy of the clip and my forum/YouTube cover photo. Let me know if you need any further information. Thanks!

Another completed :) Updated list:

#1 - @Trident77 (check the message you last sent me and see if it's still what you want, then message me to confirm)

#2 - @PrestonDelRey (will be top of the list once single player challenges come)

#3 - @Cokeyskunk

#4 - @Chetork

@Kodiak  I'll stop cluttering up your message box and officially say thank you here! It looks great man. Much appreciated.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

@Kodiak  I'll stop cluttering up your message box and officially say thank you here! It looks great man. Much appreciated.

Indeed it does, sir! @Kodiak keeps raising the bar! Fantastic!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Indeed it does, sir! @Kodiak keeps raising the bar! Fantastic!

Yeah man, it is exactly what I was wanting. Dude's got skills!

This will officially be my 200th post (with more to come), so @Kodiak I'd like to request being added to your list. I don't exactly know what I want yet. I have some ideas, but I can message you when I have a better idea. Seeing the work you've done for the others makes me very excited for this. Thanks man.