This is my opinion on what the upcoming Part V Jason/Roy Burns stats should be.

Part V Jason

Strengths

• Destruction (In the film he busted through a door quite easily.)
  • Stalk (He was very easily able to sneak up on people in the films, almost all of them never saw him coming.)
  • Morph (He was able to travel all over the place in the film quick. From a halfway house to a trailer park.)

Weaknesses

• Can't run (In the film he never ran, he only sped walk.)
  • Stun Resistance (He got beat up quite a bit in the film.)
  • Water Speed (He is just a normal human so it can be assumed he can't swim fast like Jason.)
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MyersVoorhees said:

This is my opinion on what the upcoming Part V Jason/Roy Burns stats should be.

Part V Jason

Strengths

• Destruction (In the film he busted through a door quite easily.)
  • Stalk (He was very easily able to sneak up on people in the films, almost all of them never saw him coming.)
  • Morph (He was able to travel all over the place in the film quick. From a halfway house to a trailer park.)

Weaknesses

• Can't run (In the film he never ran, he only sped walk.)
  • Stun Resistance (He got beat up quite a bit in the film.)
  • Water Speed (He is just a normal human so it can be assumed he can't swim fast like Jason.)

Seem correct nice work but i don't think he is morphing but to fit the game he could weapon strengh instead remember that tree kill.

1 hour ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

Seem correct nice work but i don't think he is morphing but to fit the game he could weapon strengh instead remember that tree kill.

What does weapon strength have to do with the tree kill? Why don't you think he should have morph?

he don't teleport as you can see at the barn at end for weapon strength i was thinking something forget it.

Edit instead of water speed i would go Less HP instead.

I do not think we'll see Roy as a variant of Jason, we'll see him as the murderer of the PARANOIA mode, no matter how you look at it, Roy did a good job, but he does not have Jason's powers ...
Speaking of PARANOIA, Pamela Voorhees is probably a murderer, as is the spirit of Jason part 9, and ... perhaps Jarvis as a psychopath in one of his nightmares.

Stalk, shift, sense, morph and rage are invented in-game mechanics. Jason does not possess these in the films. With that said, Roy can have them.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Archgamer said:

Stalk, shift, sense, morph and rage are invented in-game mechanics. Jason does not possess these in the films. With that said, Roy can have them.

I think a variations on these Mechanics would work better for Roy because he is not Jason and should feel differently when using him.

Rage, stalk, and sense are all fine To be used for Roy.

but shift and morph should be replaced with two new gameplay mechanics....

The first one:

Terror

causes all counselors near Roy to deplete stamina twice a quickly and causing them to stumble while activated ...allowing him to catch up to his quarry.

the second 

Respawn 

Allows you to go into a stalk/shift like state that you can move quickly and silently from area to area...this ability will have a cool down like other abilities but doesn’t automatically wear off like shift or stalk and sense, the Roy player must come out of the respawn on there own, however you can only come out of respawn until you are out of any counselors view...allowing you to locate your prey and set up a possible kill from behind a cabin..barn ..rock ect...

Also I would like to include my stats for Roy:

weapon:

Machete

strengths- 

+ Destruction. 

+ Traps. 

+ Stalk.  Stealthy killer

weaknesses-

- Defense. Lower Health easier to stun

- Water speed. Slower swimmer 

- Grip strength. Human grip 

i didnt included can’t run because I feel just because they didn’t show it doesn’t mean Roy was unable to I think he should have a power walk as his slower walk animation and a slight Jog slower than 3 and 4 as his faster movement.

18 hours ago, TheMrFer said:

I do not think we'll see Roy as a variant of Jason, we'll see him as the murderer of the PARANOIA mode, no matter how you look at it, Roy did a good job, but he does not have Jason's powers ...
Speaking of PARANOIA, Pamela Voorhees is probably a murderer, as is the spirit of Jason part 9, and ... perhaps Jarvis as a psychopath in one of his nightmares.

Beware of Bears thread shows evidence that proves otherwise using timecodes from the movie. He did morph to get to Ethel's house and other long distances.

1 minute ago, Chace Hollett said:

Really I'd say gardenshears.

I think it should be Ethel's meat cleaver or the machete, or better yet the choice between the 2. What you have suggested should definitely be an environmental kill though. Same with a leather strap and a tree.

I think gunmedia ill be release Jason PART V from Tommy alucinations in normal mode,  Roy ill not present in normal mode

752137075_1.bmp

Garden shears would be my choice too for a weapon. But I feel Gun would be lazy to do it. Swinging at the door with a big scissor would look weird. 

I prefer it that he makes it into the normal MP mode and not paranoia. I don't see how he could disguise himself as one of the counselors because of the obvious height difference. He's about the same height as Jason. If they make him a midget like the rest of the counselors it'll look funny. 

6 minutes ago, i-cold said:

I think gunmedia ill be release Jason PART V from Tommy alucinations in normal mode,  Roy ill not present in normal mode

752137075_1.bmp

Gun Media Ben stated that he looks too similar to part 3 and 4 and was only considering Roy for a part V back when the game was in development.

14 minutes ago, Archgamer said:

Gun Media Ben stated that he looks too similar to part 3 and 4 and was only considering Roy for a part V back when the game was in development.

maybe he ill be a SKIN for part 4, Two cuts on the head and all damage suffering in part 4 in your body

tom+morga.bmp

jason3.jpg