CountYorgaVampir

Proudest achievement you have done.

Morphing being better than my shifts.

Enough said.

I was chasing Tommy at the police exit as he was last. I shift+grabbed him to bait the knife and did a lucky last second morph, grabbed and killed him.

sometimes i morph straight into someone and then grab them and get called a hacker lol

it happens waaaay more often than you may think

pure luck to be fair but still proud of every single time i pull that off

I completely fucked over a six person team in group chat. I was AJ and prepared the car in less then thirty seconds. I drove it out by myself and watched the rest of the match in spectate. When it was over the lobby was a salt mine.

Two times I was lucky enough to spawn at the Packanack lodge when the phone was there, and the very first drawer I search has the fuse. The second time it happened the Jason player wasn't smart enough to go after the phone first.

Then there was the time I ended up fixing a car by myself as Tiffany. 

Once I was playing Fox and was the last one left on large Packanack. While running from Jason I happened upon the Tommy Jarvis radio house. The power was still on but no one had made the call. I called Tommy, who happened to spawn in the same area, and Jason's shack was just a little south of the cabin I had called him in. We made our way to the shack, protecting eachother with axe and machete. I got the sweater and we managed to demask and kill him outside his shack. I doubt he had been hit once prior to this.

14 hours ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

sometimes i morph straight into someone and then grab them and get called a hacker lol

it happens waaaay more often than you may think

pure luck to be fair but still proud of every single time i pull that off

I have the same luck. Those are the best jump scares because nobody expected it. It's always when I just morph randomly too.

18 minutes ago, Truth said:

I have the same luck. Those are the best jump scares because nobody expected it. It's always when I just morph randomly too.

same for me, i just hate when it happens to me as counselor cause one second im tranquil expecting nothing and the other im suddenly grabbed and dead  rip

nothing better than unscripted and natural jumpscares lol

This one’s a doozy...

Crystal Lake Small. Day before the Roy update which included Jason’s needed buffs. I spawn in as my tried and true Part 8 Jason and set things up. A noob Jason was killed last round so I trap the shack because I thought these people might be confident enough to do it again.  Somebody leaves early on.

I stumble upon a large group of counselors (5 at least, perhaps the whole team). I proceed to get beaten on in a gangbang dance stunathon and my mask gets removed, which gets picked up by Tiffany. Two people get slashed to death in the process. Tommy comes back. During my attempts to pursue the rest, Tiffany went and got the sweater, dodging my trap completely.

Here they come. I managed to scatter the rest of the group and corner them in a house before Tiffany stuns me with the sweater. Apparently nobody was ready as I mashed X and got up without being brought to my knees. I was shaking. Closest I’ve ever been to being killed.

Then objectives start getting rushed. I’m constantly morphing between the phone and the four seater, taking out a couple along the way. Tommy almost manages to fix the phone box but I stop him with the good old head punch. Then the four seater starts up. Perfect morph allows me to stop it and kill the last few people who were trying to give me the runaround at the archery range.

I received a message from one of the dead players calling me a tryhard. Okay, fine, but what were you guys doing the whole time? After I get the last kill for the most glorious 7/8 (still counts as perfect because somebody left), I got on the mic and said tryhard or not, you’re all dead, and I left.

Best, most intense round I’ve ever played.

I had a Part 3 Jason chase me for over FIFTEEN minutes. He had already killed two counselors. He ended up killing me when there was around three or four minutes remaining and then he killed another guy at the very end. He even ignored an AFK counselor to chase me. I messaged him to ask him about it and he said "I had to kill you man". I asked him why and what did I do to upset you that much but he never replied. I'm guessing he either decided to tunnel someone and I just happened to be that person or I beat him in a different video game and he happened to recognize my name and wanted payback. I was Mitch, meaning Jason was so high that it was hard for him to catch a stoner lol.

The lesson of all this? Tunneling can be very bad, especially if the counselor being tunneled is one that has been playing since digital launch and has been watching/reading tips from pros.  

I was Tommy and there was 1 counselor left Jason grabbed therefore i used my knife so i know must put my running shoes...Jason was hot on my trails...the guy was an excellent morpher... As Jason started hacking me i knew i had two med sprays left... I replenished my health as my stamina was decreasing from hauling azz... Wow!  Out of nowhere there was a cloned Tommy that could not move...that was my ticket to escape...be Jason went for it... Just enough time to stall him...for a close call getaway...Glitch of the year

Edited by Chunkyblaq

In one round I:

-Fixed the two seat car and started it but didn't stay in the car

-Fixed the 4 seat car and started it but didn't stay in the car

-Fixed the phone box and called the cops (Epic "my dad is a cop" perk)

-Escaped

-As Shelly.

Basically, it came down to the fact that the Jason was tunneling so damn hard on the various QP trolls that he had no concept of counselors using pocket knives on his traps, thus, to give them a glance when morphing. Due to that, and the fortune of finding two knives, I was able to free up the 4 seat car and the phone box on my own and offer him no clue I was there.

5 people immediately left the game so it was down to Jason a Deborah Kim and I (Jenny Myers)

He immediately teleported up to us both in the 3 houses north of Higgins Haven. He chased us around the house before killing Deborah Kim. I used this time to go to the next house and hide in a closet (I had sense avoidance perks and was praying he wouldn't find me). He teleported away thinking I had made a run for it.

Somehow I stayed hidden until he finally teleported to my house with 2 minutes left in the match. I ran from there down to Higgins Haven and stalled out the final 2 minutes and basically won a 1v1 with Jason for 20 minutes xD. Poor Deborah though her sacrifice was brave <3.