CountYorgaVampir

Proudest achievement you have done.

Played as A.J on Higgins haven 

Found the phone fuse fixed called the cops got chased by Jason for a little bit. Then he left me to go chase down the two seater. The strip of cabins on the one side found battery, gas, keys   repaired the 4 seater drove up to the Higgins house scooped up 3 people and escaped. 

• Like 1

3 counselors at the trapped phone box, the fuse lying on the ground/also trapped, nobody  dared to step into and get the fuse. I didn‘t had the patience to watch, sacrificed myself in Jason‘s trap, picked up fuse, fixed the phone and got killed.The rest escaped by police.

Maybe kind of unfair, but helping the team and watching it escape was worth its moment. 

survived the night, as Lachappa, without sprinting. I was bored and wanted to show that fat boi with asthma can survive the lord and savior Jason Voorhees.

My proudest achievement is buying this game (only to find out my PC can't handle it).

• Haha 1

Threw a knife across the map and hit a counselor. Well I think I did because after a few seconds after me throwing it in the sky, I heard a scream.

• Haha 1

On 12/3/2017 at 3:49 AM, CountYorgaVampir said:

Nothing entirely special, but I just fixed the boat entirely by myself and escaping without making a single mistake... as Chad. 

Here's mine:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/13273-boy-have-i-got-a-story-for-you-this-morning/

:D

I survived the full 20 minutes with Chad in a 1v1 against a level 130 Roy. Through the whole match all I used was 3 med sprays, 1 knife, 2 wrenches, 1 bat, and 1 machete.

Another great match I remember was with @GhostWolfViking months ago. I don't remember all the details, but I was Jason and had to keep morphing and shifting between the car and fuse box. Every time I stopped the car, @GhostWolfViking fixed the fuse box. Every time I broke the fuse box, the car started. That went on for probably 7-10 minutes before the match ended. I think I went like 3/8, but I didn't let anyone escape. That was a great match on both sides.

• Like 1

I don't think I can just say one thing is my proudest achievement.  I like doing all kinds of things.  I repair cars and give keys away in quick play.  I don't care about or need to escape, so at this point I'm just working on getting better at kiting and causing Jason some headache.  I give Pamela tapes away.  I'll get on the mic and tell a random where one is.  I haven't found a Tommy tape in months so I don't even remember what they look like.   In private matches I work towards getting others out.   Once again....150 so what does it matter if I live or die.   I don't define "winning" by escaping.  I try to tie up Jason and then provide protection at the phone or cars.  One thing I was recently able to do was kite @ChrisCerne1218 for the remainder of a match last week.  It was incredibly tough as he is a very good Jason.  My hands were shaking after the match due to all the movement and intensity.  It was fun on both sides of the playing field.  But, I can't say there is one single thing that is my greatest achievement.  

I convinced my 6 year old to eat broccoli with his dinner last night. B)

Oh, you meant in the game. Ok, this might sound like a failure to some, but I take it as a win. I was Deborah going against Pt VIII . I installed the battery and poured gas in the 4-seater, by myself only to see it being driven away with only two people on board. I know that Jason stopped the car (or they wrecked) and he killed at least one of them.

I then succeeded in avoiding a trap, installing the fuse, and calling the cops with no help. I kited Jason for at least 3 minutes trying to buy time before the cops showed up. Packanack may be a boring map to some, but you can give a tunneling Jason some fits on it, especially a non-running Jason. Unfortunately, I was choked out before help arrived.

Then, I came back as Tommy. I shot Jason in his stupid face after he had grabbed Chad. (I don't even like Chad) After talking to a couple of players on the walkie, and checking a couple of cabins, I made my way towards the south exit where the 4-seater was. Jason was there, and another Deb was trying to start the car while AJ was attempting to stun him. He ended up grabbing AJ just as I came up, so I ran to him and hit him with my bat, knocking him down and removing his mask. AJ jumped in the car as it got started and the Deborah player took off. They both escaped.

I ended up dying with 3 or 4 minutes left and I was the last one. I had obviously pissed off the guy playing Jason. He kept saying, "I'm going to kill you Rex!" over and over. He did, but 4 people got out. So, I think I did my job as Deb and Tommy in that match. The "after death lobby" was pretty cool, we were all congratulating each other. Except for the guy playing Jason, he quit. :lol:

• Haha 1

My proudest moments have come when I survive after being chased for 10+ minutes. Doesn't happen often, but sometimes I get a driven Jason who absolutely will not stop until he catches me, or time expires. Also, as Jason, I always get a charge out of hitting someone with a long-range knife. The further, the better.

Four counselors were ganging up on me and one was fixing the car, I don't know how, but I managed to dodge all attacks when I grabbed each one of them.

22 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

AJ jumped in the car as it got started and the Deborah player took off. They both escaped.

I must assume you try not to think of the possibility that you may have actually helped one of the players who took off in your four-seater to ultimately escape, yes?  :lol:

I got killed in the first minute of the game at the phone house, and then this happened. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

I installed the battery and poured gas in the 4-seater, by myself only to see it being driven away with only two people on board. I know that Jason stopped the car (or they wrecked) and he killed at least one of them.

I had a similar situation that ended in my favor. I watched 2 people take off in the 2 seater that I fixed. I want to say I was Tiffany that match so I definitely earned a seat. I watched them drive off, but I tried to follow them. Jason stopped them pretty easily, so I was able to catch up. I run sense avoidance perks, so I crouched in a bush and watched them try to stun him. Just as he grabbed one of them I sprinted to the car and got in, frantically trying to start it before he realized I was there. Luckily for me, he chose a longer kill and I was able to start it. I instantly floored it, going right around Jason and the other counselor who robbed me in the first place and escaped alone. I may be wrong here, but I felt like it was justified.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I must assume you try not to think of the possibility that you may have actually helped one of the players who took off in your four-seater to ultimately escape, yes?  :lol:

Ah man, it is what it is. It was just like the Deborah player who took off and left me in the dust when I knocked Jason on his ass. She apologized several times in the lobby, I told her not to worry about it. She was fairly young, and in her words "Scared shitless" :lol: If I think too much about the bad play of others too often, I'll just get mad. Like I said, I'd rather look at that match as a win. I did what I needed to do to help the others out. ;)

@Truth No bro, you were completely justified in what you did. The other counselor is probably lucky that you didn't just choose to run their thieving ass over! lol

Three player match. I was Buggzy and Jason dispatched the other two players at the 14 : 30 mark and immediatly came my way. I managed to survive, using an assortment of cooking equipment without using my pocket knife.

And just last night, I was Jason and went 7/8. The host was a max level 150. For some reason the host just assumed ai was cheating because I had a friend in the lobby. When I killed the host he cursed me out and sent me hate messages, saying I was cheating etc etc, which was false. I'd killed my friend before then anyway. Next game the host was Jason and slaughtered everyone except me. Then my friend came back as Tommy and we succeeded at a very lengthy enseavor of killing Jason. Never been so stoked to see a Jason rage quit at death.

I once got a kill in 6 seconds. I morphed without grabbing the knives at the start then pressed L2 as soon as the morph animation finished to fish for the most random grab. I got said grab and mashed the head punch kill. I know the head punch animation takes 5 seconds in itself, but the kill counts the moment you select the kill, so I count it as 6 seconds.

• Like 1

I died and nipped out to the shop while the game played. Came back 10 mins later and saw I was Tommy. Thought 'might as well' and went to find the last player and it turns out she's wearing the sweater...saw a machete on the ground and thought 'lets do this shit'. Jason walked in and froze and then I unleashed fury and killed him

26 minutes ago, Truth said:

I had a similar situation that ended in my favor. I watched 2 people take off in the 2 seater that I fixed. I want to say I was Tiffany that match so I definitely earned a seat. I watched them drive off, but I tried to follow them. Jason stopped them pretty easily, so I was able to catch up. I run sense avoidance perks, so I crouched in a bush and watched them try to stun him. Just as he grabbed one of them I sprinted to the car and got in, frantically trying to start it before he realized I was there. Luckily for me, he chose a longer kill and I was able to start it. I instantly floored it, going right around Jason and the other counselor who robbed me in the first place and escaped alone. I may be wrong here, but I felt like it was justified.

You should've ran him over

26 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

The other counselor is probably lucky that you didn't just choose to run their thieving ass over!

1 minute ago, Ocular_Pat-down said:

You should've ran him over

Back then I still cared about the xp, otherwise I probably would've. Regardless, that was proof enough for me to continue to use sense avoidance perks. He had no clue I was right there watching him. 

8 minutes ago, Truth said:

Back then I still cared about the xp, otherwise I probably would've. Regardless, that was proof enough for me to continue to use sense avoidance perks. He had no clue I was right there watching him. 

Fair enough. A funny little "thanks for warming up my car" as you steal it from under their noses

Here's one of my favorite moments as Jason that I was able to capture, I did one of the sweetest shift grabs I've ever done :)