BeepBeepRichie

Has man at arms been fixed by now?

If so, what percentage does my perk have to be to give my character an extra hit? If it even does. I heard that it doesn't do anything because each character has a fixed hit amount. 

5 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

It increases melee damage.

Man-At-Arms increases weapon durability, or at least that's what it claims. Slugger is the one that increases melee damage. Or are you suggesting the perk is bugged and does something other than what it says it does?

• Like 1

It works! It does depend on which character you have it equipped on. I tested it out on AJ and it gave her one extra hit with a baseball bat(so two total with the perk, not played in awhile so I forget exactly which version it is, it's either rare or epic), plus tried it out on Adam and Fox and it tends to give them an extra hit or two with the bat.  

4 minutes ago, j03audette said:

It works! It does depend on which character you have it equipped on. I tested it out on AJ and it gave her one extra hit with a baseball bat(so two total with the perk, not played in awhile so I forget exactly which version it is, it's either rare or epic), plus tried it out on Adam and Fox and it tends to give them an extra hit or two with the bat.  

With Tiffany it gives me 3 more hits

29 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Man-At-Arms increases weapon durability, or at least that's what it claims. Slugger is the one that increases melee damage. Or are you suggesting the perk is bugged and does something other than what it says it does?

Ah. My bad. I was confusing the two.

13 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

With Tiffany it gives me 3 more hits

Okay! So it seems the higher the characters luck is the more extra hits it gives you. I only really tried it out on those three characters that I mentioned in my previous post. 

I would imagine it would depend on the weapon used. The baseball bat has low durability so even with the epic version you probably won't get more than one hit. But you'd probably get several hits for a wrench.