William Shatner

Before they ban for quiting a live match

They should find out why the person quit, Today I had quit  a match because one was teaming with Jason and had put the gas and key in Jason's shack so people would get killed if they tried to get it, why should someone be ban if they leave because someone is cheating

• Like 1

You won't get banned for leaving.  You will get banned if there is video evidence that YOU are cheating or helping Jason.  

• Like 2

I've just quit a game as host. Had the propellor but jason was on me. So i dropped it by the boat. Lost jason someone gets the boat started i make a run for it they are not escaping but sit idle in it. Soon as you get there she drives out your way and jason kills you and yeah it was totally bait for easy jason kills..these stream of wankers, i just don't want to play with this never ending flow of crap. I'll bloody quit everytime dont deserve my points. Fuck it put dead by daylight on. Im so pissed off.

Considering that Jason gets xp now when a counselor disconnects mid-kill I think it would be silly to ban leavers as long as it's only every once in a while.

Sure, it is a bitch move to quit when you are about to die but i'm guilty of quitting when I get completely screwed by broken game mechanics, have to deal with screaming children or get bugged such as the one that locks your camera in one direction and doesn't allow you to interact with anything.

I rarely leave a match but sometimes you have no choice but to quit and I think it's okay.

1 hour ago, Psychosocial23 said:

Considering that Jason gets xp now when a counselor disconnects mid-kill I think it would be silly to ban leavers as long as it's only every once in a while.

Sure, it is a bitch move to quit when you are about to die but i'm guilty of quitting when I get completely screwed by broken game mechanics, have to deal with screaming children or get bugged such as the one that locks your camera in one direction and doesn't allow you to interact with anything.

I rarely leave a match but sometimes you have no choice but to quit and I think it's okay.

Lol when I get glitched I let Jason kill me before I leave the match.

Softbans for leavers need to come. I had 7 games with "i am not Jason" leavers in 10 matches. And in my Jason match 2 left at start and one during grab.

Ofc we are talking about timed bans for repeated leaving. Not for dc´ing once. And as there are things like keyboard sniffers i guess it is possible for the game to detect if someone uses Esc or Alt+F4. Also if you regulary get idlekicked as counselor imo, i can see this coming when leaving gets you a softban...

While it is annoying, and there are definitely times where you KNOW someone straight up bitch quit ... I don't think any type of ban should be implemented until they fix their shit. How many times that I've been hosting a lobby whether public or private and get blue screened because someone didn't properly connect to the room etc. Have had plenty of games where everything is going great, shit's getting done and BAM blue screen error because someone tried to join mid-game and it caused a failure.

In a public match, nobody knows that's what's happened. All they know is host quit for some reason. So yeah, dedicated servers need to happen before any of that.

Meh, half the time I start QP,  I'll have invites before I can search a cabin; sorry, I'm not taking a penalty for wanting to play with friends.

5 hours ago, Vassago said:

I've just quit a game as host. Had the propellor but jason was on me. So i dropped it by the boat. Lost jason someone gets the boat started i make a run for it they are not escaping but sit idle in it. Soon as you get there she drives out your way and jason kills you and yeah it was totally bait for easy jason kills..these stream of wankers, i just don't want to play with this never ending flow of crap. I'll bloody quit everytime dont deserve my points. Fuck it put dead by daylight on. Im so pissed off.

I also had to quit as host over a Jason teamer. In hindsight I should have made a mental note to remember who it was, but in the match both cars were running and this Vanessa very obviously used a car to block the road in such a way that the other car could not go in reverse and so was trapped between the car and Jason. It’s a shame to resort to the nuclear option, but cheaters ruin the game for everyone but the cheaters. Not on my watch. It’s too bad too because the lobby had an 80% turnover rate between that match and the last and the people I was playing with before were fun. 

Yeah the only annoying thing for me is getting the PS4 error screen. I fuggin' Hate that disconnect. What is that from? Other than that if I host a lobby, I'll host from 7am till 8pm, or as long as I can. It sucks getting in a lobby and getting some other boner who quits and there goes my xp. Douche'ry!