Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1. Hit detection sucks for Jason , but works for counselors just fine,  I whiff at 4 consecutive slash attempts with the person right in front of me, but they have no problem knocking me on my ass.

 2. I don’t even grab anymore because it’s useless, when you do you get hit with a knife anyway

3. To many health sprays, if I do get lucky enough that a slash actually hits something other than air everyone has health sprays,  counted 7 lying on the ground by 3 people I killed yesterday .

4 Jason freezes and loses the ability to use his maylee weapon, open doors or break a window, after getting the crap kicked out of him by counslers, just happened to again just now, and happens often, is this a sick joke? So Jason can be made into more of a joke than he is now?

i could list 5,6,7,8,9, and 10 etc... it’s just not worth it, this game is broken and is not fun anymore.

Next time don’t “fix” what isn’t broken

congratulations you have officially made 90% of the real Friday fans and the people who supported it move on to other games, have fun with more stupid clothing packs and the soon to be total death of this game.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah. It's a real hoot to miss someone point blank as Jason only to have the counselor's back swing stun Jason.

I'm sure it's just lag though ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game is not broken, get used to it! All games have problems and Gun is working hard to bring the best to us. Be patient, the game will get better. Thanks to people like you people don't want to play this game at all. The game has problems, I get it! But love it while it lasts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

seriously, this topic was not needed. Its understandable you are mad, but this isn't the way to do it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NytmereZ said:

 

congratulations you have officially made 90% of the real Friday fans and the people who supported it move on to other games, have fun with more stupid clothing packs and the soon to be total death of this game.

 

 

Well there is some truth to that..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NytmereZ said:

congratulations you have officially made 90% of the real Friday fans and the people who supported it move on to other games, have fun with more stupid clothing packs and the soon to be total death of this game.

Take a break from the game for a bit. Try back in a month or so and see how it is then. If it isn't any better for you, there are other games out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

Well there is some truth to that..

Not really...The game already has so many "on point" movie aspects you just don't have the time to notice it because your to busy complaining about "stupid clothing packs","Total death of this game","90%"...This makes me laugh because about 90% of people actually do love this game, the other 10%!?!? YOU

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

..This makes me laugh because about 90% of people actually do love this game, the other 10%!?!? YOU

Okie dokie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TiffanyCox I get ya,but no one can turn a complete blind eye to the problems this game currently has. OP has listed legitimate gripes that are big problems to a large amount of people that truly want to love this game. I "can't get used to it" as well.

That being said,there are plenty of existing threads this could have gone in,so everyone brace yourselves for the incoming LOCK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thatdudescott said:

@TiffanyCox I get ya,but no one can turn a complete blind eye to the problems this game currently has. OP has listed legitimate gripes that are big problems to a large amount of people that truly want to love this game. I "can't get used to it" as well.

That being said,there are plenty of threads this could have gone in.

Yea, positively!!! I do understand there are many problems...I get very frustrated with them sometimes but for the most part I just go with it and try to have fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I backed this game over a year ago have been playing it since the very 1st day have been a 101 level maybe a month after the game was released , am a huge Friday the 13th movie fan,... let me guess.... you got the game a couple of months ago and paid $40 hahaha!  I was used to the game I was playing in October, where people would run away from Jason not circle him, stun him... repeat.

If you have watched any of the movies(I own all of them, multiple cuts memorabilia etc.) you would know that this game in its BROKEN STATE is a joke.

 

There are plenty of other people complaining about the state of this game, my topic is short and straight to the point.

GUNN FIX YOUR BROKEN GAME!

#Gunnfixyourbrokengame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“ON POINT” movie aspects? What movie are you talking about LOL!! Please show me a clip of any Friday movie where a camp counselor isn’t afraid of Jason. Just from what you write I can tell that you are just a gamer who cares about getting XP you probably don’t even own a Friday movie.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get that you want to voice your opinion and all however there are topic talking abound everything from the current patch all the way to Jason specific tweaks. Please per the forum rules search before creating a new topic. Also please feel free to join in on a conversation already in progress. Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...