On 12/1/2017 at 1:15 PM, tyrant666 said:

They can add the killer from Silent, Deadly Night and Matt Cordell from Maniac Cop

tumblr_mkzxtp39i71s8tx7po1_400.gif

Maniac Cop 2,my favorite horror sequel ever. Such a great flick for what it is.

Snow would probably render the game truly unplayable and I don't see them "christmas-ing" Jason himself.

I thought Christmas Sweater DLC would be a lock,but nothing seems to be on the roadmap.

The next new clothing spot on the map is probably for "futuristic styles" to go along with X/Grendel.

On 03/12/2017 at 9:15 AM, Splatterhouse said:

Your enjoyment of a game seems to be more about clothes customisation and personal characterisation of the characters than brutally slaughtering them in a survival horror game.

Wowwww! You know me well :o

That was exactly why I bought Friday the 13th, because of the clothes and customization! And I really want some kind of fashion store inside of the game, because The Sims sucks if you compare it with Friday!!!!!!!

Can we have babies, pets and marry in the game as well????? Pretty please!!

LMAO. Dude... No.

• Like 2

I'm not sure I'd want a Christmas map HOWEVER...

Snow in this game could be amazing. Yeah, this game is set in the summer - whatever. If Jason can keep coming back from the dead time after time, there can be some snowfall in the summer. The snow can also be pretty sinister. So some snow, some costumes that fit the snow (literally just the normal outfits with jackets and boots) and there you go.

On 01/12/2017 at 2:55 PM, Sphen1313 said:

All I want for Christmas are snow Maps, and a Christmas Jason. Okay, maybe I want a holiday twist on the music, new environmental kills, and a winter clothing DLC. Think of how fun it would be to impale someone with a giant icicle or strangle them with Christmas lights as happy holiday themed Jason music played in the background. 

Don't upset the complete immersion crowd. There will be hell to pay.

41 minutes ago, Punisher_2099 said:

ugh I can't wait to get out of this season so I can stop seeing this suggestion.

Wait for the easter suggestions with bunny costumes, flowers everywhere and the possibility to throw eggs instead of throwing knives as jason and of course... he wears bunny ears and a little tail.

I can't believe this idea got so much push back. I feel like I've been busted by the fun police. Maybe a Christmas Jason is too much, but I don't think a snow map, with a winter clothing DLC is a bad idea. Chad deserves an ugly Christmas sweater, and there is potential for some pretty cool environmental kills.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, cwlunatic said:

Wait for the easter suggestions with bunny costumes, flowers everywhere and the possibility to throw eggs instead of throwing knives as jason and of course... he wears bunny ears and a little tail.

*Falls over*

GReeeeeeat.

Jason running around in a christmas hat sounds great ....

These kids shouldn't be allowed to play this game they are obviously under age with suggestions like these.

Seasonal content adds variety to the game and sets the stage for new stories, allowing deeper immersion.

There’s a balance to be struck between tasteful and fun. As long as Jason and Crystal Lake are respected, that leaves a lot of room for new content outside of summer and the films.

A snow/ice Jason would be an interesting contrast to Savini’s Jason from Hell.

6 hours ago, Televisionary said:

Seasonal content adds variety to the game and sets the stage for new stories, allowing deeper immersion.

There’s a balance to be struck between tasteful and fun. As long as Jason and Crystal Lake are respected, that leaves a lot of room for new content outside of summer and the films.

A snow/ice Jason would be an interesting contrast to Savini’s Jason from Hell.

I think you nailed it with showing respect to Jason and Crystal Lake. I think you'll find that's why so many people are against the idea of anything seasonal after a good amount of us felt the character/location/franchise/game were disrespected, or turned into a joke, with the Halloween costumes and emotes. Trusting Gun is not any easy thing to do these days. 

Can customers/players just be okay with NOT having seasonal and holiday additions to video games?

I just don't get this obsession that has become rampant throughout all games.

"You could make it work by..." Yeah, we could cook up a number of ways that it could work, but how about no? Why spend resources and time working on that?

Just MY personal opinion, but I wish this game had no such additions. Whatever seasons and holidays are going on in my reality do not need to be represented in my Friday the 13th game playing sessions. It's like every damn game needs to wear matching pajamas, because, yay, holidays!

Actually, I take it back... dress up all the campers in whatever ridiculous holiday attire you can imagine, and let me kill them all... It turns out it might be cathartic.

:P:P:P:P:ph34r::P:P:P

22 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I think you nailed it with showing respect to Jason and Crystal Lake. I think you'll find that's why so many people are against the idea of anything seasonal after a good amount of us felt the character/location/franchise/game were disrespected, or turned into a joke, with the Halloween costumes and emotes. Trusting Gun is not any easy thing to do these days. 

Well if they are considering something along these lines, maybe they'll see threads like this, where people throw around appropriate ideas, and take them into consideration.  

I love this idea. And it could be done, very simply. Take the maps....put snow all over them. Adjust the environment accordingly. Add any and all obvious snow interactions. Add ice patches for counselors and cars to slide on. Give the counselors, 80s appropriate, normal winter attire. Have it to where you have to set your winter clothing separate from normal outfits because the game would force the winter clothes if its a winter map. No bare-feet in the snow.

As for Jason, the only new thing would be snow falling on him when he's breaking a door down. There should be no winter Jason. No ice cycles on Part 8, even though he's wet. 

On 12/6/2017 at 9:34 PM, Sphen1313 said:

I can't believe this idea got so much push back. I feel like I've been busted by the fun police. Maybe a Christmas Jason is too much, but I don't think a snow map, with a winter clothing DLC is a bad idea. Chad deserves an ugly Christmas sweater, and there is potential for some pretty cool environmental kills.

Don’t worry, I like your idea. :P

I don’t understand how some people are so worried about immersion when most of us are about 1,000 rounds into this game. Do the fall leaves on the ground, in Higgins particularly, piss you guys off too? Those aren’t very summery.

I think an awesome addition would be a skin for one of Jasons that would be the icy Jason from the new "Slayaway Camp " DLC that includes Jason in it. This could be a skin for the holidays instead of a Christmasy one.

• Like 1