All I want for Christmas are snow Maps, and a Christmas Jason. Okay, maybe I want a holiday twist on the music, new environmental kills, and a winter clothing DLC. Think of how fun it would be to impale someone with a giant icicle or strangle them with Christmas lights as happy holiday themed Jason music played in the background. 

Don't expect anything...This games setting takes place in a summer scene. No movie has ever involved snow, it might be fun but it would just ruin the feeling of this game. I would never expect anything "Christmas in this game". Horrible idea honestly.

• Like 2

To be honest Its a great idea,  not necessarily Christmas in game but I mean any sort of event for the duration of Christmas would be nice, double xp double cp or perhaps something a little nicer like a chance at win a special counselor skin (not even Christmas themed) would attract more people to the game during that time period for sure !!

• Like 1

I agree with @TiffanyCox here, movies take place during summer time.. maybe spring at the most.. making the game Christmas-y like a lot of MMO's do, wouldn't work here. Plus I wouldn't want to see a Santa Coloured Jason running around.

I like the idea of a snow based horror, making it harder to see and such, but it wouldn't fit a Jason theme.

great idea what the problem that jason kill when jesus christ was born , a unique ally of krampus 

here comes jason to destroy christmas (without a costume)

Someone on Reddit came up with an interesting concept for an ice encased Jason. Ice sickles for a weapon maybe?

I thought Halloween costumes for counselors was stupid but if they add a holiday theme Jason! I'll fucking quit! Snow for a SUMMER camp would probably be too difficult for the devs.

2 hours ago, Punisher_2099 said:

I agree with @TiffanyCox here, movies take place during summer time.. maybe spring at the most.. making the game Christmas-y like a lot of MMO's do, wouldn't work here. Plus I wouldn't want to see a Santa Coloured Jason running around.

I like the idea of a snow based horror, making it harder to see and such, but it wouldn't fit a Jason theme.

Silent night deadly night dlc?

They can add the killer from Silent, Deadly Night and Matt Cordell from Maniac Cop

Lets see Vanessa, Chad and Bugsy run away from bullets...

Like Seth From Dusk Till Dawn said...

"I have 6 little friends...and they can all run faster than you can..."

tumblr_mkzxtp39i71s8tx7po1_400.gif

12 minutes ago, Chace Hollett said:

Silent night deadly night dlc?

while that would be really neat, the whole christmas thing just doesn't sit with Friday the 13th theme. It wont stop me from playing the game at all, I'll still play, but it will make all kinds of sad.

Friday the 13th Bad Land takes place during the winter. The camp is there year round so there is no reason that Jason can't work winters. @TheHansonGoons has a thread on a tasteful way to do a holiday theme. Winter clothing pack not a holiday clothing pack, change music to winter themed music, snow, some minor decorations to cabins, and maybe some winter specific kills. Keep it relatively simple in taste nothing too overboard and a holiday update wouldn't be a terrible thing.

lLEoX-8g91TqUz5zQIMHMRDR7JJrp7cmhHMIb1K0ssBfmHwQMJeVa_XmP4r7j5xg_Mqqu6xrQJaL=s1600 w2dWVy41Xre6T8ttvFIDXryyz-i-OD9ExJbs4nP0iQ-m7W55OaMlynAg66itPCnnkB3fEHUeTTxT=s1600

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Friday the 13th Bad Land takes place during the winter. The camp is there year round so there is no reason that Jason can't work winters. @TheHansonGoons has a thread on a tasteful way to do a holiday theme. Winter clothing pack not a holiday clothing pack, change music to winter themed music, snow, some minor decorations to cabins, and maybe some winter specific kills. Keep it relatively simple in taste nothing too overboard and a holiday update wouldn't be a terrible thing.

lLEoX-8g91TqUz5zQIMHMRDR7JJrp7cmhHMIb1K0ssBfmHwQMJeVa_XmP4r7j5xg_Mqqu6xrQJaL=s1600 w2dWVy41Xre6T8ttvFIDXryyz-i-OD9ExJbs4nP0iQ-m7W55OaMlynAg66itPCnnkB3fEHUeTTxT=s1600

Thanks for mentioning that and possibly bringing that thread back. I agree there is a tasteful way to celebrate the holidays in this game without being goofy. A way to keep the horror factor and ways to make jokes out of it. Ii prefer the prior over the latter. It's cool to have fun, but I don't want to see ugly sweaters and elf costumes mixed with Halloween costumes and bikinis in a match.

5 hours ago, Brigadius said:

So Jason works during winters too ! Sweet ! Now we can have this winter map in game :D 

A snow map, even if it's just a snow variant of an existing map? Sure. A snow map with a Christmas tree or two in a large cabin? Sure. Winter clothing, maybe with a Christmas themed sweater for Deborah? Sure. Santa Jason? No. Santa's Workshop map? No. Santa outfits for all the characters? No. Except for maybe a sexy one for Tiffany.

5 minutes ago, kitcat said:

If we can have Halloween, then we can have Christmas as well.

We could, but I'd rather keep the clowning to a minimum. I've already stopped using most of the Halloween outfits because most of them feel out of place, but I still use the swimsuits.

Just now, MichaelMemers said:

We could, but I'd rather keep the clowning to a minimum. I've already stopped using most of the Halloween outfits because most of them feel out of place, but I still use the swimsuits.

Maybe winter clothing :) Some cool coats, boots, scarfs! 

Just now, kitcat said:

Maybe winter clothing :) Some cool coats, boots, scarfs! 

That would be a lot better than santa suits and reindeer outfits, certainly.

• Like 1

Don't touch Jason, but everything else could be Christmas-y.

I love "what if" scenarios. I'm a hardcore horror fan, and things need to be very specific for me to approve. But at the same time, I love imagining what it would be like to see Jason in a Black Friday Walmart. 

Jason at Halloween Horror Nights. That would be cool, cause you'd have fake Jasons in costumes running around at the same time. I would love it if these were single player fuck-around game modes.

Putting Jason in these situations is over the top, but Jason in the snow is very much in line with the mythos of the franchise. Does Jason hibernate like a bear during the winter? No, he kills. Is Camp Crystal Lake only for summer camp? No, people live year round on the property. 

55 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

That would be a lot better than santa suits and reindeer outfits, certainly.

Agreed. Keep it normal. Maybe you can put La Chappa in a cheapass Santa costume. It's realistic to believe one person would dress up as Santa.

Hmmm....the more I think about it, the more I like the idea of brutalizing Santa La Claus-a.

I hate when someone suggests something like a Christmas Jason because there's somebody at Gun who will think it's a good idea. To that person at Gun- No, it's a terrible idea.

• Like 1

On 02/12/2017 at 2:15 AM, kitcat said:

If we can have Halloween, then we can have Christmas as well.

Have you played "The Sims" before? I don't mean that sarcastically, I'm genuinely asking. Your enjoyment of a game seems to be more about clothes customisation and personal characterisation of the characters than brutally slaughtering them in a survival horror game. "The Sims" is built around that concept. 

• Like 1

On 12/1/2017 at 1:15 PM, tyrant666 said:

They can add the killer from Silent, Deadly Night and Matt Cordell from Maniac Cop

Maniac Cop, looks like I'm watching that a little later... B)

On 12/1/2017 at 10:16 PM, WashingtonJones said:

Don't touch Jason, but everything else could be Christmas-y.

A touch of Christmas decor wouldn't be so bad.

A map not tied to the movies with a wintry, Christmas theme wouldn't be a bad idea. That would open the door to other holiday-inspired maps that aren't tied to the movie fandom. These would be a nice distraction to keep some players entertained while the work on the meat and potatoes DLC is still going on.