Sign in to follow this  
UntilDawn

Kickstarter backers in the EU & Australia

So the last update we had regarding physical copies of the game being sent to us was around 2 weeks ago. I’m just reaching out to see if anybody has received any shipping notifications yet? I’m kinda hoping it will be before Christmas as wanted to gift my copy to my brother(not a cheapskate,i’m just not willing to shell out anymore money for this game)

Im an australian backer and have received absolutely nothing yet. I heard some people didnt get a tracking number though and still got their game, i am also hoping mine arrives before christmas cause then aussie post takes time off around then and it will just push deliveries even further back.

Was just about to post something about this but you beat me to the punch. Australian backer here. The last email I received about my physical copy was on November 4th, almost a full month ago -

"Looks like Friday the 13th: The Game is about to ship your rewards soon!"

Apparently their definition of "soon" is at least a month. My address was correct so I did not need to update it, and since then I've heard absolutely nothing else. 

@Randygbk Feel like saying something about this?

7 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

Was just about to post something about this but you beat me to the punch. Australian backer here. The last email I received about my physical copy was on November 4th, almost a full month ago -

"Looks like Friday the 13th: The Game is about to ship your rewards soon!"

Apparently their definition of "soon" is at least a month. My address was correct so I did not need to update it, and since then I've heard absolutely nothing else. 

@Randygbk Feel like saying something about this?

Of course he doesn't. Hes too busy counting his ill gotten gains. Ain't got time for that shit anymore. I got ya money, you can all go fuck yourselves  now.

• Thanks 1

So still nothing my end,with Christmas fast approaching I’ve pretty much given up on receiving my physical copy this year now. I’m pretty annoyed we haven’t heard anything else,is it really that difficult to give an update even if isn’t good news. 

It's actually appalling how the kickstarter backers are being ignored/treated. I backed the campaign but chose to not get any rewards. Im in the UK too and I'm glad I just waited to grab a retail copy in October because DAMN, this is ridiculous.

12 minutes ago, DrLeatherface said:

It's actually appalling how the kickstarter backers are being ignored/treated. I backed the campaign but chose to not get any rewards. Im in the UK too and I'm glad I just waited to grab a retail copy in October because DAMN, this is ridiculous.

Yes, it really is ridiculous. It's coming up to 2 full months after retail release, and no indication of backer copies arriving. 

@Randygbk Can you please respond to this? Would you not agree that it is your responsibility to inform backers about this issue?

European Kickstarter Backer here.

Haven't heard anything. No email, nothing. Backerkit still just says "Ready to Ship" :|

ceno

2 hours ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

@Randygbk  When are non US copies being posted?

Try and get in touch with Limited Run games as they are the ones fulfilling orders, i believe. Granted they are just as useless as these guys when it comes to replying to inquiries but they are the ones shipping the goods. Worth a shot!

25 minutes ago, DrLeatherface said:

Try and get in touch with Limited Run games as they are the ones fulfilling orders, i believe. Granted they are just as useless as these guys when it comes to replying to inquiries but they are the ones shipping the goods. Worth a shot!

Limited Run will direct you right back to Gun.

-_-

1 hour ago, thatdudescott said:

Limited Run will direct you right back to Gun.

-_-

Ah. Why am I not surprised ? Great service all round then!

I sent them a private message on Facebook and all they did was refer me to a 30 day old post on reddit! Not helpful at all.