TiffanyCox

Hi im TiffanyCox

Well Hi there, I'm Tiffany Cox!! (Not really im actually Clayton). I am from the United States and enjoy playing Friday the 13th The Game with my friends! I favor part 8 Jason, and enjoy playing as AJ and Tiffany. I'm not much into repairing objectives but to juke around with Jason and make the most of each match. Not to be worried, I love playing Jason as much as i do counselor. Don't think about escaping when playing with me lol. I hope to see you around the f13 forums and maybe you could add me on PSN at "Thesnotlicker" (Capital T) 

Thank you,

"Signed by" Tiffany Cox

Welcome. There's a considerable amount of people who hate your counselor in-game, but that's because they have a tendency to die before you do. *shots fired.

In all seriousness though, have fun while you're here. The devs are going to post in the upcoming weeks about balance changes, and with the huge divide on the thoughts of stealth, I have a feeling we're going to see buffs on those counselors. Whether they were necessary....well, let's just see what the devs propose first if that subject gets brought up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TiffanyCox said:

Well Hi there, I'm Tiffany Cox!! (Not really im actually Clayton). I am from the United States and enjoy playing Friday the 13th The Game with my friends! I favor part 8 Jason, and enjoy playing as AJ and Tiffany. I'm not much into repairing objectives but to juke around with Jason and make the most of each match. Not to be worried, I love playing Jason as much as i do counselor. Don't think about escaping when playing with me lol. I hope to see you around the f13 forums and maybe you could add me on PSN at "Thesnotlicker" (Capital T) 

Thank you,

"Signed by" Tiffany Cox

Hi and welcome to the forums I’m Chole and one more thing would you like to join the hoe squad? (Tiffany squad)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

Hi and welcome to the forums I’m Chole and one more thing would you like to join the hoe squad? (Tiffany squad)

Well...no thank you! Im a guy that couldn't think of a good name but love playing friday the 13th and my favorite couensler is Tiffany. So...

16 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

Welcome. There's a considerable amount of people who hate your counselor in-game, but that's because they have a tendency to die before you do. *shots fired.

In all seriousness though, have fun while you're here. The devs are going to post in the upcoming weeks about balance changes, and with the huge divide on the thoughts of stealth, I have a feeling we're going to see buffs on those counselors. Whether they were necessary....well, let's just see what the devs propose first if that subject gets brought up.

Thanks man! Great somebody gets the fun in the game!

8 hours ago, TiffanyCox said:

Well...no thank you! Im a guy that couldn't think of a good name but love playing friday the 13th and my favorite couensler is Tiffany. So...

Okkkkkkk and it’s only a one time offer 

Welcome to the forums!

Tiff's the only one with both great stamina and stealth (Tommy aside, anyway). She's really fantastic for tracking down those vehicle parts and so on early.
Glad you're enjoying her and AJ as well.

If you're interested in finding new players from here, you could start with the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread, if you haven't already.
Lots of tags in there, so worth a try. There are also some groups around, such as the Good Sportmanship Club in General forum, if you like the look of any of them.

• Like 1