Chace Hollett

Do you guys want more recolors?

Do you guys want more recolors?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want them to add more recolors for counselors?

12 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I really don't think anyone ever claimed the devs were stupid, as you say. Then again, probably one person here did say that in another thread, so here you go bringing up other threads and holding onto their words as if you are so personally hurt on the forums of a video game.

They and myself contributed to the discussion that this seems frivolous when we don't feel more colors of outfits are going to keep us and most people playing. Instead spend that time into developing more maps, Jason's and kills; you know, the things that intereste d people about the game in the first place. The time invested in coming up with recolors could be spent on developing a new map and it's small variant. What would keep you playing more?

Quit being so attacking. You claim others are, but it seems you have been attacking quite often lately yourself. 

I'm not basing this off of any specific incident. This is a general pattern.

What is so threatening about having a topic on clothing recolors?

What is the reason this thread should not have been posted?

What is the feared result of this thread being left alone, with no replies regarding other types of DLC or bugs? 

1 hour ago, WashingtonJones said:

I'm not basing this off of any specific incident. This is a general pattern.

What is so threatening about having a topic on clothing recolors?

What is the reason this thread should not have been posted?

What is the feared result of this thread being left alone, with no replies regarding other types of DLC or bugs? 

Ummm.. nothing.. What is so disheartening that we reply that we could care less about cosmetics and we wish people wouldn't ask for "recolors" when the game needs content to make players enticed to stick around. Clothing packs have already made people think this game has lost its horror aspect. People complain about leveling up for a different colored outfit as a reward. Actually the only reward after 44.. so why more? Do you not have enough choices? Do counselor clothes affect your gameplay? What's the point of clothes if you have minimal content?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I want a cool shirt for Jenny. You know something that says "Sweetheart" or something cool like that. AJ and Tiff have shirts like that.

Haha i could see wanting that. Or different shirts. I still really want a Crystal Lake shirt.

18 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Ummm.. nothing.. What is so disheartening that we reply that we could care less about cosmetics and we wish people wouldn't ask for "recolors" when the game needs content to make players enticed to stick around. 

That's not ur place, nor is that the way to do it.

You all effectively become trolls by doing that. What's disheartening is the lack of organization from you guys and the slop it brings. 

Nobody brought up a good point, pertaining specifically to recolors, on why it's a bad idea. 

Do you know how long and how much effort it takes to do recolors?

Do you know for sure how the majority of players will react to recolors?

It doesn't matter. It's clear. You all wanna scream from the hills about all the shit wrong with this game. Go ahead, fuck up all the threads. If the staff doesn't care, then nobody else should. 

1 hour ago, WashingtonJones said:

That's not ur place, nor is that the way to do it.

You all effectively become trolls by doing that. What's disheartening is the lack of organization from you guys and the slop it brings. 

Nobody brought up a good point, pertaining specifically to recolors, on why it's a bad idea. 

Do you know how long and how much effort it takes to do recolors?

Do you know for sure how the majority of players will react to recolors?

It doesn't matter. It's clear. You all wanna scream from the hills about all the shit wrong with this game. Go ahead, fuck up all the threads. If the staff doesn't care, then nobody else should. 

It's funny you call people trolls for discussing their opinions on a forum. Yet you are literally not bringing up any points or giving any evidence yourself. You just posted another hypocritical post that was irrelevant to the topic. That is the definition of trolling.

Side note, you talk about disorganization amongst us.. maybe because we are all individuals and share different opinions. Just because we play together doesn't mean we agree on everything and have some plan of attack or want to protest together or anything. A couple of us think the game is totally broken, a couple of us like it and think a few kinks need worked out. We disagree on quite a few things. That's called stating your opinion and being firm in your convictions. 

Clearly we will have to agree to disagree here and we should no longer derail this thread. I discussed my opinion on it being a waste of work on a small team, which is exactly what this thread is about. I gave my opinion on where time should be invested instead. You want to attack people for having differing opinions, go ahead. There are plenty of other people in the forums that have agreed and aren't part of our group. Feel free to invest your personal time berating everyone for stating their opinion on what will help the game in their opinion or what they feel is wrong. After all, we aren't on forums to discuss but kiss butt and say how perfect everything is, right?

Sad thing about this, is I had and still have no issue with you. I typically respect your posts and enjoy discussing issues with you. Seeing another perspective is important. You even helped bears, alk and I look into issues people complain about and look for video evidence. Yet me saying please don't waste time on recolors and make new content instead seems to offend you. We never post our gripes in threads that are off the topic. We don't go into Freddys one liners, Avatar threads or whatever and complain the game is broken. People still complain about dedicated servers in topics that have nothing to do with it, are you attacking them as well or do you have personal beef with a few of us? Analyze what actually has you upset. I've said my piece, get over it and keep this on topic. Anything else, feel free to PM and we can work it out or go about it however you feel like handling it.