Chace Hollett

Do you guys want more recolors?

Do you guys want more recolors?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want them to add more recolors for counselors?

I'd like more patterns then re-colors. Wearing a plain yellow, or plain white top gets a little boring after a while. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheButtonMasher said:

What do you mean by recolours?

Retexture if you want to be technical, but what I mean is like Kenny wearing a outfit but the colors are different from his normal texture/color.

30 minutes ago, Chace Hollett said:

Retexture if you want to be technical, but what I mean is like Kenny wearing a outfit but the colors are different from his normal texture/color.

Yep, in that case no. Would rather have totally different outfits.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chace Hollett said:

I would love if they added more recolors in the game! I hope that's what we get in the level cap update.

I need new clothes for my cousellors

Hell yeah! Why can't we go topless with the chick counselors? Boobs and brutal murders have always been part of the F13th Franchise and this isn't exactly a game for kids so why the heck not? If Jason coldly gouging out some teenage chick's eyes is okay then i don't see any problem with showing some boobs.

1 hour ago, Gooby said:

Hell yeah! Why can't we go topless with the chick counselors? Boobs and brutal murders have always been part of the F13th Franchise and this isn't exactly a game for kids so why the heck not? If Jason coldly gouging out some teenage chick's eyes is okay then i don't see any problem with showing some boobs.

they wont allow it. Its actually been talked about before. Besides, who wants to see graphic/cartoon boobs? go get a woman in real life bud ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Punisher_2099 said:

they wont allow it. Its actually been talked about before. Besides, who wants to see graphic/cartoon boobs? go get a woman in real life bud ;)

Ah.. Oh well, never mind then.

And i can't, i'm too fooken' hideous to get a gal.

I just want the colors not be be locked to certain counselors. I should be able to apply Kenny's plaid to any other counselors outfit.

Absolutely not. Recoloring counselors clothing is a cheap, lazy, & waste of time of a process. I’d prefer to not see anymore clothing packs for awhile specially recolors.

We need bug fixes, dedicated servers, new game modes, more maps, more Jasons, new perks, new melee weapons, then perhaps new designed outfits. I definitely don’t want 2 new colors for Tiffany’s shorts. I very much prefer new designs all together.

• Like 2

I'm with @Tattooey on this. New designed clothing I'm fine with. Palette swaps don't interest me too much with the exception of maybe Mitch. He could use a couple more shirt variations, but I'm fine with it for now. So much other stuff I'd rather the design team work on. Bugs/game balance/ and glitches have my attention far more at this time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How about fixing the mechanics of this BROKEN GAME before changing stupid clothes, Simple things like Jason’s hit detection, I’m sick of swinging and missing only for the counselor to swing back and knock me on my ass

Seeing all these people wanting new clothing colors tells me the audience that is now playing the game and are happy with this nerfed broken Jason,  Gunn is catering to you people instead of the fans....sad

24 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

How about fixing the mechanics of this BROKEN GAME....

2 hours ago, Alkavian said:

Bugs/game balance/ and glitches have my attention far more at this time.

3 hours ago, Tattooey said:

We need bug fixes, dedicated servers, new....

No offence, but no shit Sherlocks! 

This has to do with people's opinion on wanting variety in the clothes. The mechanics have nothing to do with it. I don't understand why people come into these threads and say "we need other shit first." DUH! That's what the other 1000 threads are for. 

Enough with the bug fixing shit in every thread.  Clearly they're working on it. They're not retarded. They're not gonna see this thread and ignore all the other problems. C'mon now.

• Thanks 1

On 11/30/2017 at 2:55 PM, Moe9999633 said:

I need new clothes for my cousellors

Absolutely.  The recolors we have now are plennty.  I'd much rather see new outfit/clothing options.  They price them absurdly low, so I have no qualms about paying for more.

What I'd really like to see is fewer pocket knives and more weapon types.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Absolutely.  The recolors we have now are plennty.  I'd much rather see new outfit/clothing options.  They price them absurdly low, so I have no qualms about paying for more.

What I'd really like to see is fewer pocket knives and more weapon types.

Same

I'm pretty sure the new clothing that comes with the level cap increase will be of the default outfits, just with new patterns and colours.

19 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

I'm pretty sure the new clothing that comes with the level cap increase will be of the default outfits, just with new patterns and colours.

Most likely 

With them adding 50 more levels (49? whatever), each counselor should get like 5 more outfits . I think that'll be plenty for the default outfits- hoping for a casual clothing pack B) give it to me devs

5 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

No offence, but no shit Sherlocks! 

This has to do with people's opinion on wanting variety in the clothes. The mechanics have nothing to do with it. I don't understand why people come into these threads and say "we need other shit first." DUH! That's what the other 1000 threads are for. 

Enough with the bug fixing shit in every thread.  Clearly they're working on it. They're not retarded. They're not gonna see this thread and ignore all the other problems. C'mon now.

Maybe they are saying it because they think these types of issues are a waste of time currently and would like to see development time go into bug fixes, new content like maps, kills, Jason's, modes ,etc instead of cosmetic alterations that will not affect gameplay. If that's the case, I totally agree. I personally don't want any time invested into these cosmetic changes.

If they come up with winter levels, then maybe Members Only jackets, ski or snow suits, laser graphic sweaters or something normal and 80s for winter. Not some goofy holiday crap, but normal 80s outfits for winter clothes. I know they can pull put childhood photos and know what I mean there. The stuff we grew up with. 

However, I personally don't need any more clothes. I'm not playing Camper Dress Up 2017. To me it's a waste of resources. I am a big resounding no thank you.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Maybe they are saying it because they think these types of issues are a waste of time currently and would like to see development time go into bug fixes, new content like maps, kills, Jason's, modes ,etc instead of cosmetic alterations that will not affect gameplay

The subject was about recolors. There's another hijacked thread about winter outfits already.

I think it's obvious that major things need to be fixed. Regardless, they're still going to release new content alongside of fixes, so there's nothing wrong with throwing ideas around. That's one of the main points of the forum. 

Bringing up the same shit in every thread is unnecessary and makes the forum look like a mess. There are plenty of threads out there that cover how everybody feels about shit. The devs are not missing those. And again, the devs aren't stupid. This thread isn't going to halt repair on game breaking bugs.

It's become like protesting. You guys are performing proverbial sit-ins in these threads.

And I personally don't care about outfits either, but it does help keep things from feeling too stale. It has in-game value.

7 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

The subject was about recolors. There's another hijacked thread about winter outfits already.

I think it's obvious that major things need to be fixed. Regardless, they're still going to release new content alongside of fixes, so there's nothing wrong with throwing ideas around. That's one of the main points of the forum. 

Bringing up the same shit in every thread is unnecessary and makes the forum look like a mess. There are plenty of threads out there that cover how everybody feels about shit. The devs are not missing those. And again, the devs aren't stupid. This thread isn't going to halt repair on game breaking bugs.

It's become like protesting. You guys are performing proverbial sit-ins in these threads.

And I personally don't care about outfits either, but it does help keep things from feeling too stale. It has in-game value.

I really don't think anyone ever claimed the devs were stupid, as you say. Then again, probably one person here did say that in another thread, so here you go bringing up other threads and holding onto their words as if you are so personally hurt on the forums of a video game.

They and myself contributed to the discussion that this seems frivolous when we don't feel more colors of outfits are going to keep us and most people playing. Instead spend that time into developing more maps, Jason's and kills; you know, the things that intereste d people about the game in the first place. The time invested in coming up with recolors could be spent on developing a new map and it's small variant. What would keep you playing more?

Quit being so attacking. You claim others are, but it seems you have been attacking quite often lately yourself. 

On 11/30/2017 at 12:45 PM, TheButtonMasher said:

What do you mean by recolours?

Existing current  clothing, more color options