Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I think this would be useful for the various people who don't use mics in the game (like they should!) to get a ride in the car, but if I was speeding down the road from Jason on my ass, I am not stopping for a hiker pick up. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, TomDice said:

Lifted this off Tumblr, it’s the truth though. Haha!

998969FD-349B-409D-B18D-4F3A6A16CBA9.jpeg

That is a great pic

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Emotes are fun for goofing around, but otherwise have zero legit use in the game. In a fast-paced game where the camera is constantly moving all over the place, no one is going to notice a 1/2 second emote. Get a mic, cheapos.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-11-30 at 2:14 PM, Punisher_2099 said:

I think this would be useful for the various people who don't use mics in the game (like they should!) to get a ride in the car, but if I was speeding down the road from Jason on my ass, I am not stopping for a hiker pick up. lol

Can I be grumpy and say that people without mics usually contribute less and many times do not deserve a ride?

Nevermind. That would be to grumpy to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Fooobar said:

Can I be grumpy and say that people without mics usually contribute less and many times do not deserve a ride?

Nevermind. That would be to grumpy to say.

That's not entirely true. @Moe9999633's mic was on the fritz last night, but she was contributing well: risking herself to defend her teammates, playing the objectives, drawing Jason's attention away with intentionally botched repairs on generators. I almost felt bad when my Jason finally caught her. :P

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

That's not entirely true. @Moe9999633's mic was on the fritz last night, but she was contributing well: risking herself to defend her teammates, playing the objectives, drawing Jason's attention away with intentionally botched repairs on generators. I almost felt bad when my Jason finally caught her. :P

Today I’m gonna go buy a new mic

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

That's not entirely true. @Moe9999633's mic was on the fritz last night, but she was contributing well: risking herself to defend her teammates, playing the objectives, drawing Jason's attention away with intentionally botched repairs on generators. I almost felt bad when my Jason finally caught her. :P

That is contributing aswell, and I like those players :)

But 6 players can't do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fooobar said:

That is contributing aswell, and I like those players :)

But 6 players can't do that.

Thank you for saying you like players like me there isn’t a lot of people like how I play most are selfish 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-12-04 at 4:05 AM, Dolemite said:

Emotes are fun for goofing around, but otherwise have zero legit use in the game. In a fast-paced game where the camera is constantly moving all over the place, no one is going to notice a 1/2 second emote. Get a mic, cheapos.

They could just use the one the got in their ps4-box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many drivers would mow down a counselor throwing a hitchhiker emote beside the road?  Almost worth the betrayal penalty..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many drivers would mow down a counselor throwing a hitchhiker emote beside the road?  Almost worth the betrayal penalty..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, get a mic for this game. I am always on mic and I'll say over the radio, "got 4 seat ready to go, got keys, get your butts over here if you want a ride out" - most of the time that works and people come a running. Other times I'll drive towards people in the middle of the woods instead of on the road, less chance that you'll get a Jason roadblock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Punisher_2099 said:

I agree, get a mic for this game. I am always on mic and I'll say over the radio, "got 4 seat ready to go, got keys, get your butts over here if you want a ride out" - most of the time that works and people come a running. Other times I'll drive towards people in the middle of the woods instead of on the road, less chance that you'll get a Jason roadblock.

A need for extra emotes, that only people without mics will use is unnecessary to the game itself. We already have the most useful emotes like: Hello, No, Thumbs up, Leave, Quiet, and Get low. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

A need for extra emotes, that only people without mics will use is unnecessary to the game itself. We already have the most useful emotes like: Hello, No, Thumbs up, Leave, Quiet, and Get low. 

the emotes are useless to begin with, just get a damn mic. I know people have them. Its amazing when I jump into a PS4 QP and I start talking and another person has a mic.. we will go a round with out it.. and suddenly everyone that remained silent is a chatter box with their mics suddenly on.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Punisher_2099 said:

the emotes are useless to begin with, just get a damn mic. I know people have them. Its amazing when I jump into a PS4 QP and I start talking and another person has a mic.. we will go a round with out it.. and suddenly everyone that remained silent is a chatter box with their mics suddenly on.

I have always used my mic to tell people there are traps at the vehicles, If I am calling the cops, even people without mics I will let know. But sometimes its just fun to dance around, and cry when I juke Jason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TiffanyCox said:

A need for extra emotes, that only people without mics will use is unnecessary to the game itself. We already have the most useful emotes like: Hello, No, Thumbs up, Leave, Quiet, and Get low. 

No, people (not me) are missing t-bagging, showing finger, mooning and making out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×