xennial446

Playing With Broken Glass...

I have some ideas regarding improving the "Window Kill" animation in a way that makes sense. I've seen games where Jason throws a Counselor through an open window, and yet, somehow, scores a kill. So my ideas for new kill animations concerning Jason, a window, and YOU are:

1. "The Guillotine" - This kill animation only applies to cabin windows that are open. Jason takes the struggling Counselor, and forces their head onto the window sill, under the open window, where he then proceeds to repeatedly, and forcefully, slam said window onto the Counselor's head until it smashes open: BOTH the window glass, and said Counselor's skull.

2. "The Rake" a.k.a. "The Cheese Grater" - This kill animation only applies to cabin windows that are smashed. Jason takes the Counselor he is about to kill, and rakes their throat over the broken glass of the window, back and forth.

3. "Kiss the Glass" - This kill animation only applies to cabin windows that are closed. Jason takes the Counselor by the head, and then repeatedly slams their face into the window glass until he smashes it through.

Those are all the ideas I have so far. I apologize to anybody if this thread has been discussed before; I searched but didn't find anything. So again: disregard this thread if it has been discussed before. I'm not trying to steal anybody's ideas here. But nonetheless, feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

I LOVE THIS! I had the same ideas as well and want to see them added.

Great minds think alike :)

1 hour ago, xennial446 said:

I have some ideas regarding improving the "Window Kill" animation in a way that makes sense. I've seen games where Jason throws a Counselor through an open window, and yet, somehow, scores a kill. So my ideas for new kill animations concerning Jason, a window, and YOU are:

1. "The Guillotine" - This kill animation only applies to cabin windows that are open. Jason takes the struggling Counselor, and forces their head onto the window sill, under the open window, where he then proceeds to repeatedly, and forcefully, slam said window onto the Counselor's head until it smashes open: BOTH the window glass, and said Counselor's skull.

2. "The Rake" a.k.a. "The Cheese Grater" - This kill animation only applies to cabin windows that are smashed. Jason takes the Counselor he is about to kill, and rakes their throat over the broken glass of the window, back and forth.

3. "Kiss the Glass" - This kill animation only applies to cabin windows that are closed. Jason takes the Counselor by the head, and then repeatedly slams their face into the window glass until he smashes it through.

Those are all the ideas I have so far. I apologize to anybody if this thread has been discussed before; I searched but didn't find anything. So again: disregard this thread if it has been discussed before. I'm not trying to steal anybody's ideas here. But nonetheless, feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.

I love them, great ideas. I don't think kissing the glass would kill a councelor tho, the glass is pretty weak, but hey man being thrown through a window wouldn't really kill someone either but it does in the game so I hope they incorporate these

8 minutes ago, xxkittybitesxx said:

I love them, great ideas. I don't think kissing the glass would kill a councelor tho, the glass is pretty weak, but hey man being thrown through a window wouldn't really kill someone either but it does in the game so I hope they incorporate these

U got the best avatar

I also agree that if the window is closed he should just throw them through it. The rest of the ideas are great.

Right now, window kills are only cool if the window isn't broken and if it's a 2nd story window.

From the 2nd story, i think he should continue to throw them out regardless if it's broken.

• Like 1

Thank you, and yeah your right I deff do like the second story window throws, seems more realistic they would die that way. They should change it to where like if he throws them through a window and it's not a two story, they try to crawl away unable to use a health spray unless they hit x or something a bunch of times same as a grab, if they can't then he gets them and like takes a piece of broken glass and stabs the shit outa them lol idk get creative ya know. I wanna see them suffer 

Wait, now ur on to something.

In the movies, just because he threw someone through a window, doesn't mean that's what killed them.

If a ground floor window is gonna be an environmental kill, then he has to quickly snap their neck before he throws them through.

Otherwise a ground floor window should severely injure a counselor but not kill them. They would have to add a crawling animation.

I've always wanted see some Jason kills done with the car.

Like slamming the cardoor into there head repeatedly.

10 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Right now, the trunks of the cars are designed to open. Maybe Jason could crush a few heads like that in the near future

wait, the trunk opens? how? do you mean the hood?

13 hours ago, xennial446 said:

I like all these ideas, but with this one in particular -- why not stay true to the actual guillotine and have Jason smash the window on their neck -- rather than their head? We've already got SO much head smashing. It'd be cool to see him smash off a head with a window pane -- then the head falls off and rolls around on the ground. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I like all these ideas, but with this one in particular -- why not stay true to the actual guillotine and have Jason smash the window on their neck -- rather than their head? We've already got SO much head smashing. It'd be cool to see him smash off a head with a window pane -- then the head falls off and rolls around on the ground. 

Not really an expert here, so I don't know if a human can be decapitated by a window pane, but it's Jason so I guess anything is possible :lol: At any rate, the repeated slamming of the window upon the Counselor's neck to lop their heads off would still be a necessity, only difference would be the outcome.

7 hours ago, Punisher_2099 said:

wait, the trunk opens? how? do you mean the hood?

I dont know if it means anything, but this does show that it opens.

One idea that I had was Jason throws them through a closed window, then pops up in front of them inside the cabin and repeatedly stomps their face into the broken glass laying on the floor until it kills them.