lazerus_86

If you could have any one person from the movies, be in game, who would it be?

1 hour ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

I'm going to go with the super human killer of the franchise and ask for Jason Voorhees. Not the mentally retarded homeless man that found a ran down cabin that a bunch of bullying teens love to swarm him and beat him to a pulp. 

So yeah, my pick would be Jason.

Im with you on that one, The real Jason, Tina Shepard and of course Pamela

4 hours ago, scottybro1970 said:

l would want Chris Higgins.  The gal who handed Jason his head all by herself.

Jenny is almost identical to Chris Higgins, same clothes and all. She was a total badass in that barn, though she did have help. Poor guy got his arm chopped off and hacked to death, but without him Chris might not have made it.

To be honest, I'm against importing characters straight from the movies to the game. I'd rather have completely new character designs, which represent horror tropes as whole rather than particular characters from one particular movie. For example, a lot of people, myself included, want an Alpha Bitch added to the cast. Everyone seems to be dead-set on having Melissa be that girl, but I think she's a rather incomplete representation of her trope.

Crazy Ralph is the only exception I can think of, though. I wouldn't mind having him join the cast. I guess he should be a low speed/high stamina (he's a long-distance cyclist, after all) character who would have "We are all doomed!" as a combat cry/start of the round line.

If we didn't have Adam, who's very similar to them, I'd have suggested one of the greasers from the beginning of Part 5, just to get someone I could fully relate to.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Komatose1313 said:

Dead Fuck Jimmy

In light of how Crispin Glover & Kevin Bacon don't like to acknowledge their roles in the movies, they should make look-a-likes and have them be the weakest counselors in the game.

Ginny - part 2

Jimmy [Crispin Glover] - part 4

Robin - part 7

Trish - part 4

Melissa - part 7

21 hours ago, Redrum138 said:

Jenny is almost identical to Chris Higgins, same clothes and all. She was a total badass in that barn, though she did have help. Poor guy got his arm chopped off and hacked to death, but without him Chris might not have made it.

Very true on that, poor Chris was having a meltdown right before Ali distracted Jason.  But before that she was kicking his a $$. 

Yeah Jenny is based off Chris. but l at least wish they made her hair more like the way Dana wore it in the movie.

On 11/30/2017 at 5:12 AM, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

I'm going to go with the super human killer of the franchise and ask for Jason Voorhees. Not the mentally retarded homeless man that found a ran down cabin that a bunch of bullying teens love to swarm him and beat him to a pulp. 

So yeah, my pick would be Jason.

3 minutes ago, scottybro1970 said:

Yeah Jenny is based off Chris. but l at least wish they made her hair more like the way Dana wore it in the movie.

Yeah, mostly her look is ok. Hair is off definitely, and am I wrong but Chris had some descent speed too. I don't know where they got a 3 speed for her, should be at least a 4 otherwise I think her numbers are pretty damn good. She held her own until Jason took off his mask, recognizing his gnarly mug fucked her up. Luckily Ali made the sacrifice.

As far as i can remember, the wheelchair fella from Part II was supposed to be animated and added as a playable counselor, either the kickstarter goal wasn't met or he was just cancelled, i don't remember exactly.

Pamela for sure.  When I first bought the game few weeks after release, I was telling friends that it would be so cool if you could choose Pamela as the killer.  Am I alone in thinking that having Pamela/Part One as a choice for the killer would be so awesome?

If was choosing a counselor that I'd want in the game, it'd be Ginny.  She's my favorite.  I want to be able to hide under the bed and then if my fear gets too high cause Jason walks in the room and there's a rat under the bed with me, I pee myself.  Ok maybe that's going too far.  

I also like Trish.  How can you not?  She jumped out of a 2nd story window to avoid Jason.   I think that's why I do that a lot in the Jarvis map.  I'm invoking Trish.

I'd like to see Sheriff Gariss, Nick, or SGT. Brodski.