Brigadius

New forum theme(old theme) is back

At the very bottom of the page is a new option to switch the forums theme to a black and red theme. Just like it used to be. I know some have been asking about it and it seems to be back. 

hr2wIdS.png

• Like 6

Sweet. Looks so much better in black and red.

3 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

I'm on mobile so it always looks the same.  But that does look really good. 

I have it at the bottom of my page on mobile.

3 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

Lovin it!

This forum theme is McDonald's!

Kinda makes things harder for me to read (my glasses lense are extremely thick), but it's pretty cool.

4 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I have it at the bottom of my page on mobile.

Oh, cool dude!   I didn't even see it.  Badass.  

7 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

This forum theme is McDonald's!

All outta likes already, almost snorted out my coffee. Good one!

32 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

At the very bottom of the page is a new option to switch the forums theme to a black and red theme. Just like it used to be. I know some have been asking about it and it seems to be back. 

hr2wIdS.png

You should charge your phone

• Like 2

So, I've been annoying Ben all day with small updates to this very much in-progress theme update. I was hoping it would sneak by without being spotted until we were ready to just make it "The Theme", but you guys are too quick for that.

Anyhow, enjoy the theme, we'll be changing it up a little more throughout the day.

• Like 5

Way to go and move it to off-topic so nobody knows they can change their theme. I do believe the forum falls under game discussion since its the extension of the game that let's us discuss. Weird right. 

13 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

So, I've been annoying Ben all day with small updates to this very much in-progress theme update. I was hoping it would sneak by without being spotted until we were ready to just make it "The Theme", but you guys are too quick for that.

Anyhow, enjoy the theme, we'll be changing it up a little more throughout the day.

Already, getting stuff done. That's what I like to see. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

All outta likes already, almost snorted out my coffee. Good one!

All I can claim credit for, is supplying it to you. The joke's creator is linked below:

19 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

You should charge your phone

Seriously, @Brigadius! What if you are caught in an emergency situation? That's irresponsible!:mellow:

6 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Way to go and move it to off-topic so nobody knows they can change their theme. I do believe the forum falls under game discuss since its the extension of the game that let's us discuss. Weird right. 

Come on, man! Do you have to complain about every change?:(

Edited by NthnButAGoodTime
Oops! Sorry for the double post.
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Seriously, @Brigadius! What if you are caught in an emergency situation? That's irresponsible!:mellow:

Come on, man! Do you have to complain about every change?:(

Really, I complain about everything? That's just you instigating. This topic was hot being read and discussed and is about an update to the forum. So, let's move it to off-topic. The place where few go. 

Since it's still being worked on I can see now why they moved this here. But they probably shouldn't make public a feature that isn't quite finished. They have removed the option for now, those of us that switched are now on the theme switch train until it arrives back at the station.

15 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Really, I complain about everything? That's just you instigating. This topic was hot being read and discussed and is about an update to the forum. So, let's move it to off-topic. The place where few go. 

Since it's still being worked on I can see now why they moved this here. But they probably shouldn't make public a feature that isn't quite finished. They have removed the option for now, those of us that switched are now on the theme switch train until it arrives back at the station.

Brig, I'm not instigating, I'm castigating. There has to be a point at which members don't kneejerk complain anytime something changes. You are a very visible member and you complain. A lot. This was minor, and didn't take the conversation out of focus. You may never come to Off Topic, but many of us follow our Unread Content feed, which shows us everything new, even Off Topic, so this never stood a chance of escaping our attention.

Edit: And I'm enjoying the ride on the theme switch train.

• Like 2

More importantly, Brig, charge your phone, man :P

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Brig, I'm not instigating, I'm castigating. There has to be a point at which members don't kneejerk complain anytime something changes. You are a very visible member and you complain. A lot. This was minor, and didn't take the conversation out of focus. You may never come to Off Topic, but many of us follow our unread content feed, which shows us everything new, even Off Topic, so this never stood a chance of escaping our attention.

Edit: And I'm enjoying the ride on the theme switch train.

There's a difference between complaining and pointing out mistakes, bad decisions, and game play issues. There are a lot of issues with this game and I'm not going to pretend there isn't. If I have something to say about this stuff I don't go around stomping my feet. Most of the posts I make are well reasoned and worded to serve as constructive criticism. I've been here for a while and rarely post just to see my name out there. That's why my post count is relatively modest for the amount of time I've been here but my rep is high. I post with a purpose.  So, saying I complain a lot is just incorrect. I am a huge advocate for getting people to join the forums, answer a lot of questions and participate in many discussions. I visit most sections regularly but most users never leave general. So they won't see this. 

This theme keeps changing and I type. Very distracting. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brigadius said:

There's a difference between complaining and pointing out mistakes, bad decisions, and game play issues. There are a lot of issues with this game and I'm not going to pretend there isn't. If I have something to say about this stuff I don't go around stomping my feet. Most of the posts I make are well reasoned and worded to serve as constructive criticism. I've been here for a while and rarely post just to see my name out there. That's why my post count is relatively modest for the amount of time I've been here but my rep is high. I post with a purpose.  So, saying I complain a lot is just incorrect. I am a huge advocate for getting people to join the forums, answer a lot of questions and participate in many discussions. I visit most sections regularly but most users never leave general. So they won't see this. 

This theme keeps changing and I type. Very distracting. 

I believe that you believe that, but parody countdowns, antagonistic merchandising, and the fact that a new administrator can't even show up without getting dragged for reorganizing a non-game-specific post all say otherwise.

• Like 2

The work is being done in sequence and takes time. There's a reason we didn't post about it publicly and were intending too after the re-work was completed.

It's a work in progress and Brigadius, you have a habit of posting without full information, which tends to cause issues with other users. Please try to get accurate, up-to-date information prior to posting. Unfortunately a lot of what you post about happens to cause confusion with other users not just here on the forums, but on other fan platforms as well...which causes far more headaches for our team and thus distracts us while we're working on the patch that has been in the works for some time. This is not the first time this has occurred, and while we're working to get the forum looking cool again...it would be appreciated if you'd have speculated, rather than post a thread stating that this was the new theme without getting all the facts. 

Brigadius; please consider this a verbal warning. And frankly...complaining about a sub-forum change for the topic? Really? 

• Like 2