So this will sound familiar to anyone who has seen the Part 6 film.

I would like to propose a new method ok killing Jason Voorhees. This would involve introducing 2 new items/objects into the game: namely a boulder and a chain. The chain could be picked up and stored in an inventory slot. The boulder could spawn randomly on the map, and because of its weight anyone carrying it would be unable to jog or sprint. The challenge would be to get the boulder onto the boat, repairing the boat (the usual way), and then attaching the chain onto the boulder. Once this setup is completed, the boulder and chain would take up the second seat on the boat. It would be up to Tommy to take the boat out onto the lake. The trap would spring once Jason tips the boat, and he would then drown just like he did in the movie!

To go with this heavy object mechanic, I also though of maybe adding a new escape vehicle. Something big like a VW van, which could fit up to 6 counselors. In addition to the gas, keys and battery, the van would be missing a tire. The tire would have to be carried slowly while walking from a random spawn location.

Let me know what you think.

Been said so many times already, Mr. "1 post, didnt read any existing threads before making accound just to post an idea that is already well known and could have avoided this pointless post if I just read the forum for more than 1 minute."

welcome to the forums, please go introduce yourself when you can, its a rule here.. oh and please use the search feature in the future. Its been covered :)

Hello and welcome to the forums! Please take a moment to review the forum rules and make an introduction post. As some have stated, this topic has been brought up many times before. Please search before creating a new topic. It is encouraged that you join in on the conversation already in progress.