Vortex

Please stop being dicks to New Players that get Jason...

2 hours ago, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

I find it to be bad sportsmanship and in poor taste.

I 100% agree here. Its annoying to sit there and watch people do that to Jason, hold other hostage on the server, because they died, or escaped.. but their showboating asses have to play around instead of escaping.

OKAY you want to do it once to show you are the best... fine. BUT the 8 more times..running in circles each time..dancing.. FFS.. enough.

Why shit talking should be ok and dancing not? 
I think shit talking is on the same level of trolling Jason at Cops exit.

Also, I don't know why people trolling you a bit should make you leave the game. On the contrary they should give you an extra motivation to get better. If you leave because of that I'm happy not to play with people like you. 
Also, I'm a very competitive person but at the same time I try not to take things too seriously and enjoy life.

I find much worse if someone yells insults or shit talks to me because I'm a noob. That's more harsh since that's not a feature/skill in the game that you are using (stunning and dancing), but just being a harsh for the sake of it.

20 hours ago, Hancove said:

Why shit talking should be ok and dancing not? 
I think shit talking is on the same level of trolling Jason at Cops exit.

i think you're sorta right. to me, there are degrees of shit-talking. when it's done in fun, i don't have have issues with it, but when it gets mean, when its sole purpose is to make someone else feel bad, it's not cool. 

i think the same goes for dancing and teabagging. if you're playing the game and get a stun in on jason and squat twice or dance for a second, whatever. but when you spam it and do it less in a "haha" way and more in a "you suck" way, you're a dick. 

the only time it's ok to camp the exit is if you're staying to help others out. period. 

• Like 1

I am not level 101, I like playing as Chad, and I also enjoy the shit out of toying with Jason. I have a few epic perks. The ones I use with the Chadster are not epic. I live as long as I can in session. I luckily get certain days off during the week days, I host sessions all day, it's a blast. 

On 11/29/2017 at 7:22 AM, JPops said:

Let's not be antagonizing in our posts with sayings such as "git gud" thanks. In regard to the cop exit. There is a thread that has already brought this topic up. General consensus on that is and I am guilty of doing that myself is some have not seen Jason all game they usually have a pocket knife and want to get XP prior to leaving so I will shoot Jason Or hit him and make a dash to the exit. 

however what I have seen and it's generally an annoyance is someone who burns their pocket knife and still does not leave. or makes their way back to camp. you want to get a little XP before match end? that's fair but to just be show boating is entirely something else. as someone suggested, if counselors are just hanging around. slash at them they will either leave or they will die because there is a high chance they have a pocket knife in their possession. 

also there is a group that often plays together on here. It's a group of passionate players and they are pretty helpful. They should be able to help out and give tips. I forget the name because maybe old age but I am sure someone can point you in the right direction.

I agree. Although i don't engage in t-bagging or tw@t-squatting at the finish line, I dolike to use whatever is in my inventory to gain some extra exp before the end. I like to tryand get that xp gain for clothing an other cosmetic items in the game. And now that the level cap has been risen and new kills added that can only be unlocked after lvl 100+, i liike to try and get those gains more than ever.

Things that shouldn't be done are things like tea bagging and tw@t squatting at finish line, running back to camp after being at the cop exit (you're just dragging the match out for other escaped or dead counselors), driving around in the car needlessly to tease Jason without exiting, glitching in a spot to survive making a match last a full 20 mins when you've been the last counselor since 10 min mark. Stuff like that. 

There will always be shit talk and that can't be helped.. it's a competitive game and thats what those types tend to induce in the heat of the moment. But if its to a point where its just vulgar and hateful, then yes that is ridiculous and that is when i appreciate THE MUTE BUTTON. 

Any new Jason's looking for tips and hints, message me. I am (imo) an awesome Jason. I will give you tips and if you are on PS4, Shoot Kryptonian_Dunn a friend request with a message saying "Friday Forums" and I'd be more than happy to add you and get into a private or something to work out those kinks =^-^=