Vortex

Please stop being dicks to New Players that get Jason...

16 hours ago, Vortex said:

As a new player myself I really sympathize when another noob gets Jason and is struggling.

He's suppose to be the funnest part of the game...then you get these level 101 Counselors with all epic perks, just dragging out matches to be an asshole.

It really makes it unfun.

Shit-Talking is fine, and fun hey even I do it as a Counselor.

But dancing infront of the cops and using your epic level perks to constantly stun jason, and run laps around him well...you guys doing that are making new players not want to play..and that -will- eventually kill this game.

So please for the fellow new boots and myself, if you have the opportunity to end the game...just do it.

its legal and legit, so deal with it.

1 hour ago, Impuhlsively said:

It’s not being an asshole actually. Just because we want to mess around with Jason a bit by hitting him, tea bagging, or camping to use pocket knives do not mean we are being assholes. We want to have a more thrilling experience within the game so it is not our fault and if you have a problem then you should just leave the lobby or whatever. And it’s annoying for you to come on this forum pouring out your heart because you cannot simply play the game as good as us others. Don’t be self centered, cuz who wants to escape right away. Especially when we have things to use as defense and make it exciting.

U do understand that ur not the only other human being playing the game during a round.

U do understand what the word "selfish" means right? 

I do understand that u sound like an entitled child.

Anyone that defends being a troll by saying it's legal and legit is the type of person that would scam old people out of their life savings.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

U do understand that ur not the only other human being playing the game during a round.

U do understand what the word "selfish" means right? 

I do understand that u sound like an entitled child.

I do understand that everything I said is true and that you cannot spell the word you without using slang because of the lack of a education you receive. Not our fault people like you are butthurt because this game is barely a horror and we want to make it exciting by actually playing it and trying to give it a little bit excitement.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Ha

You make me sick. Ur type ruins this game. 

Actually, u and ur kind are good for the game. Keep showing the devs the things irresponsible, troublemaking toddlers would take advantage of, so they can remove it and in turn remove the toddlers too.

Thanks for ur service 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Ha

You make me sick. Ur type ruins this game. 

Actually, u and ur kind are good for the game. Keep showing the devs the things irresponsible, troublemaking toddlers would take advantage of, so they can remove it and in turn remove the toddlers too.

Thanks for ur service 

Right on point dude. 

14 hours ago, Punisher_2099 said:

Sounds good. thanks for your efforts.

Yeah, man.  I don't play much anymore but you can add me.  If I am on, I can look for you and try to get you in a private lobby.  All my groups ask is that you play legit.  No bullshit.  Maddogg_8121.  I may actually play a little tomorrow night.  Idk. Depends on how I'm feeling about the game.  

13 hours ago, pioneer67fkd said:

I totally agree as 101 player myself when you dance at cops all you are is a fucking annoing jackass

Agreed, just get the fuck out!

13 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Not everybody has the luxury to play for hours and hours...stop wasting other people's time.

And I'm all about not going soft on new players, but if you think trolling them is teaching them anything useful, then you're full of shit. Powerless young children need to flex what little they have by being antagonistic trolls. It's easy to do. But it's not easy to show responsibility. Maybe all you troll players should start practicing that instead of this game. 

If you're getting picked on in real life...deal with it in real life. Don't fuck up my rounds with it.

Well said!

19 hours ago, Punisher_2099 said:

Sounds good. thanks for your efforts.

With a name like that you can add me too, Ima punisher fan from way back. Ps4, redrum138. I'm also in the community, If I see you're on I'll hit you with an invite.

this game is becoming less "serial killer stalks innocent teenagers" and more "group of drunk chavs beat up on invited guest who has special needs"

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Yeah, man.  I don't play much anymore but you can add me.  If I am on, I can look for you and try to get you in a private lobby.  All my groups ask is that you play legit.  No bullshit.  Maddogg_8121.  I may actually play a little tomorrow night.  Idk. Depends on how I'm feeling about the game.  

Awesome, I've added you. I'm actually Larcen_1997

1 hour ago, Redrum138 said:

With a name like that you can add me too, Ima punisher fan from way back. Ps4, redrum138. I'm also in the community, If I see you're on I'll hit you with an invite.

Been a Punisher fan all my life.. sadly The Punisher was taken here.. so I went with Jake Gallows Punisher for the forums :) - added, I'm Larcen_1997

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Impuhlsively said:

I do understand that everything I said is true and that you cannot spell the word you without using slang because of the lack of a education you receive. Not our fault people like you are butthurt because this game is barely a horror and we want to make it exciting by actually playing it and trying to give it a little bit excitement.

"*AN education" 

maybe you should work on your own grammar before calling people out for their's. (you also use "cuz" so maybe don't call people out for using spelling shortcuts, too?) 

I'm not one to get personal on here but don't come to the forums and be a dick. if you feel like thumping your chest and waving your golden controller in the air because you're just so damn good, take it to reddit. 

your original statement is too ridiculous to even address. you literally said hanging around just to teabag jason doesn't make you an asshole. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, matisangry said:

your original statement is too ridiculous to even address. you literally said hanging around just to teabag jason doesn't make you an asshole. 

This alone makes anyone an asshole. It NEVER should be done.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, derrickkolba said:

its legal and legit, so deal with it.

So is running over dance partiers who block the escape road in game, deal with it.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

So is running over dance partiers who block the escape road in game, deal with it.

oh yeah, totally, if you are gonna dance at the exit in the middle of the road like a twat, you will be crushed under my bumper and tires. #StopTheDanceParty

On 11/29/2017 at 5:18 AM, Vortex said:

As a new player myself I really sympathize when another noob gets Jason and is struggling.

He's suppose to be the funnest part of the game...then you get these level 101 Counselors with all epic perks, just dragging out matches to be an asshole.

It really makes it unfun.

Shit-Talking is fine, and fun hey even I do it as a Counselor.

But dancing infront of the cops and using your epic level perks to constantly stun jason, and run laps around him well...you guys doing that are making new players not want to play..and that -will- eventually kill this game.

So please for the fellow new boots and myself, if you have the opportunity to end the game...just do it.

Try to forget about it, don't let other players bother you. Im level 97 and I still deal with jerks often. Not that i'm for it..because I horse around with noob Jason's because it keeps me alive. If I can mess around with a non-professional Jason i have a easier way to survive. But its not to be rude, some people are different strategists. I didn't have this problem when I was in my low levels, but now newer people admire my "professionalism".

Generally I'm against trolls, however this is the game that the developers made.

Who would have thunk that a nerfed, limp-dicked Jason + dance emotes would = people trolling Jason? No wayyyyy...

In an effort to appease counselors that thought Jason was too hard, they've made a weak Jason. Well of Jason is weak for experienced players, how did you think newbies are going to like playing as Jason?

So again troll away the new Jasons so the developers can actually see that playing as Jason is not fun at all and that they actually should try to make Jason not a fucking stooge.

That's my theory anyway. Sometimes things need to get worse so they can get better.

• Like 2

I actually like the idea of a cop timer that ticks down. My dad's a cop could work in a way that adds the minutes deducted from the "Arrival"-counter to the "Stay"-counter.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Thor_Bjarnason said:

I actually like the idea of a cop timer that ticks down. My dad's a cop could work in a way that adds the minutes deducted from the "Arrival"-counter to the "Stay"-counter.

That is an intriguing addition to that idea!

26 minutes ago, Thor_Bjarnason said:

Damn, that IS a good idea. Makes sense that the cops would roll out after a bit, maybe run survivors to the hospital?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

Damn, that IS a good idea. Makes sense that the cops would roll out after a bit, maybe run survivors to the hospital?

It's not like there were timely responses mid-massacre until Jason Lives. Usually you just got one cop out to see what all the ruckus was about, like in the game. Makes sense that the lone rural cop might gather everyone he can fit in the squad car and drive them to safety before backup arrives (Full Disclosure: I'm not well versed in '80s era first responder protocol).

1 hour ago, Thor_Bjarnason said:

I like this.  Adds suspense too.

3 hours ago, Thor_Bjarnason said:

i like this as well. it's more realistic (the cops aren't gonna hang around forever and if other counselors DO start running out, they're gonna go in), it eliminates the trolling by an easy exit AND it would actually add some tension and a sense of urgency. 

Actually if a bunch of kids from a camp came out all bloody and what not (talking about a killer) wouldnt the cops start to make their way into the camp with backup? Ambulances would be called in to transport the injured, but no way the cops just circle the wagons and head out. 

6 minutes ago, mancavehawkeye said:

Actually if a bunch of kids from a camp came out all bloody and what not (talking about a killer) wouldnt the cops start to make their way into the camp with backup? Ambulances would be called in to transport the injured, but no way the cops just circle the wagons and head out. 

Actually if a teenager hit Jason with a baseball he'd tilt his head then kill them.

If a teen stabbed Jason with a pocket knife..he wouldn't just drop them.

4 hours ago, Thor_Bjarnason said:

This is one of, if not, THE best suggestions I've read on the forum in a while.  Helps keep the game going, adds a bit of tension, and helps cut down a little on the exit antics.  This should be put into the Feedback/ Suggestions area.  Also, whoever is in charge of relaying feedback (won't tag a bunch since I don't know who the go-to is) should take a look at this.