On 11/29/2017 at 2:25 AM, TiffanyIsBae said:

That's Lachappa or Chad. Never had a Tiffany run anyone over. 

A true Lachappa will leave on the boat while holding the keys to the car or the phonebox fuse.

Chad takes the boat himself.

5 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

A true Lachappa will leave on the boat while holding the keys to the car or the phonebox fuse.

Lachappa players are trolls who run over counselors. 

On 29/11/2017 at 6:31 PM, TiffanyIsBae said:

She's the final girl if no one escapes. Tiffany is a very weird counselor, works ok in teams, and is ok by herself. The main issue is that Vanessa is 100% better, better luck and repair. Even if it's a 1 difference, it's still a massive difference comparing the two. Tiffany will always be my favorite, but unless she is changed she will always be in Vanessa's shadow.

Tiffany would be the final girl in the game but in the movies most final girls had more composure and luck then speed and stamina and stealth but imo she would be a great final girl 

On 01/12/2017 at 3:23 AM, BFizzle said:

There’s an (Unlikely) Final Girl trophy on Xbox for being the sole survivor as Tiffany. ?

It’s on every thing the game runs I have the trophy I got it yesterday 

8 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

What do you play on? It’s definitely not an achievement for PS4, or I would have gotten it several times already.

Just now, BFizzle said:

What do you play on? It’s definitely not an achievement for PS4, or I would have gotten it several times already.

I play on ps4 why doesn’t it work for you 

4 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

I play on ps4 why doesn’t it work for you 

Huh. It was never listed as a PS4 trophy, but it was listed as an achievement for Xbox. I just Googled it and someone said it was bugged for PS4, but that post was five months old. Maybe they fixed it recently if you just got it yesterday? 

On 12/1/2017 at 5:07 PM, Moe9999633 said:

Tiffany would be the final girl in the game but in the movies most final girls had more composure and luck then speed and stamina and stealth but imo she would be a great final girl 

I'm talking rather in game, Jenny has "final girl" stats. Since none of them were fast or strong. But people composure is overrated, it's not that good of a stat. Look at Chad or Vanessa, aka the king and queen of F13. Jenny is slow and composure won't help her hide from sense.  She will die early. 

On 12/1/2017 at 10:12 AM, Bropollocreed79 said:

A true Lachappa, will fix the car, leave everyone, run everyone over and leave the match. No one plays him for enjoyment. 

On 12/1/2017 at 12:58 AM, Fooobar said:

She is a useless character.

The the worst according to me.

The the. Jenny is, either save everyone and die, or do nothing all match and hide. That's according to me.

3 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

A true Lachappa, will fix the car, leave everyone, run everyone over and leave the match. No one plays him for enjoyment. 

Some people play Lachappa because he's actually a good character. He's slow, but he has perfect repair and pretty good luck so he can fight as well. A good team player, or at least should be.

On 11/30/2017 at 11:41 PM, Armani? said:

By juking him, I mean staying out of line of sight by corridors in the dark in a house, which she can do.

Other counslers will get to afraid to see

You value composure way more than you should have. It's not that good of a stat. Luck is the most important. Speed is useful. Composure only helps late and does nothing late. 

Just now, MichaelMemers said:

Some people play Lachappa because he's actually a good character. He's slow, but he has perfect repair and pretty good luck so he can fight as well. A good team player, or at least should be.

"Some people" you mean the 2 Lachappas that die early, or kill more people than Jason. He's a worst version of Deborah. He's to clumpy to be good. 

3 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

You value composure way more than you should have. It's not that good of a stat. Luck is the most important. Speed is useful. Composure only helps late and does nothing late. 

Speed is more important than luck. As evidence, Jenny is probably the worst character in the game and she has high luck but low speed.

Speed, Luck and Stamina are most important in that order. Repair is a lifesaver in the right situations so you'd ideally want a few slow repairmen in your group, but not everyone needs it and 2 repair is enough when Jason is not present.  Strength is probably next, making it easier to kill Jason, along with Stealth. I'd rate Composure last.

He's a worst version of Deborah. He's to clumpy to be good. 

He's slower and can't jog silently but he's better in a fight. He shouldn't be fighting alone, but he can be very good when he has a teammate with him.

15 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

Speed is more important than luck. As evidence, Jenny is probably the worst character in the game and she has high luck but low speed.

Speed, Luck and Stamina are most important in that order. Repair is a lifesaver in the right situations so you'd ideally want a few slow repairmen in your group, but not everyone needs it and 2 repair is enough when Jason is not present.  Strength is probably next, making it easier to kill Jason, along with Stealth. I'd rate Composure last.

He's slower and can't jog silently but he's better in a fight. He shouldn't be fighting alone, but he can be very good when he has a teammate with him.

Nevertheless, luck is still one of the most important stats, why do you think Chad and Vanessa are the best counselors? Speed and luck. Jenny is awful, she is never the last counselor to be alive. 

I'm so tired of useless Tiffanys running around ding nothing but showing off their outfit. If they do something they sabotage for others with their crappy repair skill.

I'm thinking about running over any Tiffany I see. I'm only partly serious.

On 12/3/2017 at 4:18 AM, TiffanyIsBae said:

Composure helps you be the last person alive

It could be better, but it still will make Jenny the last person alive

On 12/3/2017 at 4:22 AM, MichaelMemers said:

You don't seem to understand how the game works.

Tiffany making no noise, and crouching is still very vulnerable to showing up red because of her fear

In no world is stealth better than composure especially when sense becomes more and more powerful in the game. Jason relies on sense and less on noise as the game progresses.

High composure characters have low speed because they can avoid Jason a very long time if they know what they're doing.

High stamina and speed characters have their stats because they're supposed to be found.

14 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Nevertheless, luck is still one of the most important stats, why do you think Chad and Vanessa are the best counselors? Speed and luck. Jenny is awful, she is never the last counselor to be alive

No, you just don't know how to play her

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

No, you just don't know how to play her

Either be useless and do nothing all match, and hide. Or help counselors and die during the match. I'm sorry, but Jenny is hardly ever the last person alive. She sucks. Don't give me the "you don't know how to play her" bs. No one plays her at higher levels for a reason. She's awful. 

2 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Either be useless and do nothing all match, and hide. Or help counselors and die during the match. I'm sorry, but Jenny is hardly ever the last person alive. She sucks. Don't give me the "you don't know how to play her" bs. No one plays her at higher levels for a reason. She's awful. 

And Tiffany is better?

She has lower repair than Jenny and has lower luck. She's the most useless. Stealth will not help you in the later part of the game. Speed & stamina is overrated. Jason will just keep chasing you till you run out of places to run. Composure keeps you hidden from sense. 

People rather not play Jenny because they'd rather repair  & escape or have strength or speed to move around quickly

Regardless, Jenny does not suck. Using her composure to the maximum, YOU WILL be the last person alive every time regardless of what you think.

Especially in quick play with people without mics

Jenny is a character meant to run the clock. If the escapes fails, then only Jenny has potential to survive. Maybe AJ at times too, but her very low luck makes it hard to get stamina, keep weapons, and she trips more.

On 12/3/2017 at 4:09 AM, TiffanyIsBae said:

I'm talking rather in game, Jenny has "final girl" stats. Since none of them were fast or strong. But people composure is overrated, it's not that good of a stat. Look at Chad or Vanessa, aka the king and queen of F13. Jenny is slow and composure won't help her hide from sense.  She will die early. 

It will though, especially if she's hiding....

Distance plays a factor in composure. 

Okay.  I am a 150 level player for a long time now.  Not tooting my own horn.  Just saying.  I've played literally 100's of matches w Tiffany.  She's my homegirl and I'll tell you why.   With the right high value perks attached she's like a ninja!

Obviously you will need to earn the perks but here are suggestions if you really want to excel with her.

I used to run her with Red Preparedness (Map, reduce fear),  Purple Marathon (extra stam),  Red Restful (Stam).   Can alternate Marathon for Lightfoot (less noise in sprint)

She'll be able to run halfway across ANY map almost as easily as Vanessa except unlike Vanessa..  she will ALMOST NEVER give off sound blips for Jason to see.  

BUT..   my new favorite setup since acquiring the perks is Purple Preparedness  (map, reduce fear, crouch speed), Purple Sucker Punch (melee stun %, melee damage), and Red Restful.

Tiffany will still be the quietest sprinter but now she will actually be able to defend herself too.  The Sucker Punch perk is my fave and does wonders even for a Deborah or Jenny at an Epic or Legendary level.  I gotta have the map personally cause it helps me quickly ferry parts and Tiffany gets scared easily without  it it seems but you could sub Nerves of Steel.

As for Tiffany players being self centered or trollish..  nah not me.  I might pick on Jason a little because w Sucker Punch, I can.. but I'm like the Uber service of Camp Blood on a good night.  Have only (purposely) run over two players in my games and Trust Me...  they deserved it.

Most Tiffanys I see are pretty innocuous. They rarely do much but run around and whimper but they also don't actively make my job harder. Brandons and especially Vanessas are the ones I always steer clear of as AJ. Doesn't matter if they're experienced or not, there's a good chance they'll keep me from properly clearing an area or worse yet get me killed. Chads are dick trolls about half the time. I main as AJ myself but am careful around others using her: newbies mis-use her and just hide whereas experienced players are smart enough to know there's a good chance they'll survive if they leave you holding the bag around Jason; she also seems to be the 150 Jason teamers' preferred character. Deb is the one character I love working with when doing repairs. No one seems to troll with her and she doesn't get me killed. Rest of the characters are either blah teammates for my play style or I rarely see them used.

I main Tiffany (if you couldn't tell) and I know she isn't the best but she does have her advantages. I can't speak for all Tiffany mains but I know I always try to get Jason on me so my fellow counselors can get stuff done. If he isn't chasing me I follow the counselor he is chasing and help them out in anyway I can. I've ran across the map countless times to help another person who's by themselves and i've died for it. Yes Vanessa is better but not by much. 

• Like 1