1 minute ago, Armani? said:

Maybe, but I doubt it considering everyone died in the match including myself. It was a experienced Jason player

Maybe someone triggered a trap or failed a repair then, or he just felt like checking on an objective instead of dealing with someone who I guess probably was not in an important area. After all, Jenny's strategy is to avoid important areas and basically do nothing all match.

9 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Maybe someone triggered a trap or failed a repair then, or he just felt like checking on an objective instead of dealing with someone who I guess probably was not in an important area. After all, Jenny's strategy is to avoid important areas and basically do nothing all match.

You can also play Jenny as a supporter. She's the best at defending the other counslers because she doesn't get scared quick + has weapon durability. 

Although other counslers like Buggsy have 10 strength, it's useless unless you're trying to demask and kill Jason. Strength doesn't effect stun chance. Bugsy is a better overall distractor however because of his high speed & stamina.

9 minutes ago, Armani? said:

You can also play Jenny as a supporter. She's the best at defending the other counslers because she doesn't get scared quick + has weapon durability. 

Although other counslers like Buggsy have 10 strength, it's useless unless you're trying to demask and kill Jason. Strength doesn't effect stun chance. Bugsy is a better overall distractor however because of his high speed & stamina.

The problem with using Jenny to defend people is how slow she is. She'll probably end up needing others to defend her instead. Chad and Vanessa are much better suited for it, and even Tiffany and Buggzy are decent if you ignore their poor weapon durability.

19 minutes ago, Armani? said:

It all depends

Jason killed Buggzy right in front of my house as Jenny. I hid under the bed, and he didn't sense me and left. He may have broken the door too

I had no home body perk, just controlled breathing +22%

It all depends. Literally every match the last person is always a girl. Never have I seen a Jenny as the last person. It's always a Tiffany. Composure has no effect early, that means Jenny has to be useless all match just to be the last person. If Jason finds you before rage, you will die. Like I said, composure has no effect during a chase. That means Jenny has to be lucky Jason doesn't find her after he's set his traps. After rage she becomes super stealthy. Except he will still find if you're near him. You'll have to BS your way to surviving. 

3 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

It all depends. Literally every match the last person is always a girl. Never have I seen a Jenny as the last person. It's always a Tiffany. Composure has no effect early, that means Jenny has to be useless all match just to be the last person. If Jason finds you before rage, you will die. Like I said, composure has no effect during a chase. That means Jenny has to be lucky Jason doesn't find her after he's set his traps. After rage she becomes super stealthy. Except he will still find if you're near him. You'll have to BS your way to surviving. 

Jenny is the last person all the time. The problem is that she still dies, while Tiffany often waits out the timer.

9 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

The problem with using Jenny to defend people is how slow she is. She'll probably end up needing others to defend her instead. Chad and Vanessa are much better suited for it, and even Tiffany and Buggzy are decent if you ignore their poor weapon durability.

Well her screen doesn't go black over the others like that, so in terms of giving someone aid spray, she'd be better because she can see her inventory.

Also, I'm kind of iffy on speed. If you're an experienced Jason player you'll literally measure how far you need to go in shifts based on a player's speed.

Stamina however is important. 

Also Jenny is the only counsler able to juke Jason in a house with doors with the lights off. Every other counsler will get to much fear to see.

1 minute ago, MichaelMemers said:

Jenny is the last person all the time. The problem is that she still dies, while Tiffany often waits out the timer.

Never seen her as the last person. Either no one plays her enough to be so, or she sucks. Nevertheless, Jenny can BS her way to be the person alive, I guess. Tiffany can easily be found, but like you said she'll wait out the clock. 

2 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Well her screen doesn't go black over the others like that, so in terms of giving someone aid spray, she'd be better because she can see her inventory.

Also, I'm kind of iffy on speed. If you're an experienced Jason player you'll literally measure how far you need to go in shifts based on a player's speed.

Also Jenny is the only counsler able to juke Jason in a house with doors with the lights off. Every other counter will get to much fear to see.

If she is the last person to be found, if she doesn't have a knife and aid she will die. She can be the last person to be found, but her stats don't permit her to wait out the clock. 

4 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Never seen her as the last person. Either no one plays her enough to be so, or she sucks. Nevertheless, Jenny can BS her way to be the person alive, I guess. Tiffany can easily be found, but like you said she'll wait out the clock. 

It's probably that no one plays her but newbies and level 101 players who want to play on hard mode instead of getting a practically guaranteed victory with Vanessa.

Also Jenny is the only counsler able to juke Jason in a house with doors with the lights off. Every other counsler will get to much fear to see.

If Jenny is chased long enough she'll get terrified too and then it won't matter. Tiffany has higher stealth allowing her to jog silently which makes sneak attacks on Jason in large buildings possible. Jenny probably can't do it until Jason gets rage, where his hearing apparently decreases.

4 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

I was the last person alive, multiple times in a lobby without hiding the entire match. I died one time, because part 4 Jason gets through doors too fast upstairs in the big house to jump through windows. The other time, I waited out the timer without using my two pocket knives. Jason found me too late.

19 minutes ago, Armani? said:

OrI was the last person alive, multiple times in a lobby without hiding the entire match. I died one time, because part 4 Jason gets through doors too fast upstairs in the big house to jump through windows. The other time, I waited out the timer without using my two pocket knives. Jason found me too late.

I've survived many matches as Tiffany the solo survivor. If she stays far away from anyone and objectives, and isn't being or was chased by Jason. While she glows red from far away if she's the last person she'll give Jason a run for his money, and will most likely survive. While stealth is a terrible stat, she can juke Jason when his sense is down.

Even if rage is still activated Jason has a large chance to still find you as Jenny. She can't juke him, she can smack him with a bat if she's lucky. That's all she does. 

9 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

I've survived many matches as Tiffany the solo survivor. If she stays far away from anyone and objectives, and isn't being or was chased by Jason. While she glows red from far away if she's the last person she'll give Jason a run for his money, and will most likely survive. While stealth is a terrible stat, she can juke Jason when his sense is down.

Even if rage is still activated Jason has a large chance to still find you as Jenny. She can't juke him, she can smack him with a bat if she's lucky. That's all she does. 

By juking him, I mean staying out of line of sight by corridors in the dark in a house, which she can do.

Other counslers will get to afraid to see

9 minutes ago, Fooobar said:

She is a useless character.

The the worst according to me.

No, she's still highly survivable and capable of transporting items quickly for others to use. She is only bad in the sense that she fills the same role as Vanessa while being worse than her. But she's still good at what she does. Not bad in a fight either. Jenny is the worst character in the game because she serves little to no group function yet is also a poor choice for solo survival.

No, she's still highly survivable and capable of transporting items quickly for others to use. She is only bad in the sense that she fills the same role as Vanessa while being worse than her. But she's still good at what she does. Not bad in a fight either. Jenny is the worst character in the game because she serves little to no group function yet is also a poor choice for solo survival.

Yes, she is worse than Vanessa.

The thing is that most of the Tiffany-players just choose her for her outfit and make her even worse. They are not transporting anything.

6 minutes ago, Fooobar said:

Yes, she is worse than Vanessa.

The thing is that most of the Tiffany-players just choose her for her outfit and make her even worse. They are not transporting anything.

Well, plenty of Vanessa players don't do her job either and just play her because she's overpowered and they want to not die early.

46 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Well, plenty of Vanessa players don't do her job either and just play her because she's overpowered and they want to not die early.

That is true. I not so keen on the average Vanessa either :)

She's cute and i'd definitely f**k her if she was real, but gameplay-wise? I can't really say since i always play as Vanessa, literally 95% of the time, for her high speed and stamina which are the most important skills for my playstyle. Though on the rare occasions i've played as someone else, it's been her (Tiffany) and i very much do like her high stealth plus she's good eye candy.

Just now, Gooby said:

She's cute and i'd definitely f**k her if she was real, but gameplay-wise? I can't really say since i always play as Vanessa, literally 95% of the time, for her high speed and stamina which are the most important skills for my playstyle. Though on the rare occasions i've played as someone else, it's been her (Tiffany) and i very much do like her high stealth plus she's good eye candy.

I avoid playing as Vanessa just because she feels overpowered. Tiffany feels like a less powerful, more stealthy one, and Chad is like hardcore Vanessa. He requires the most skill to play out of any good counselor.

I avoid playing as Vanessa just because she feels overpowered. Tiffany feels like a less powerful, more stealthy one, and Chad is like hardcore Vanessa. He requires the most skill to play out of any good counselor.

That's the reason i play as her. I'm an exploiting kind of guy and i see no reason to unnecessarily challenge myself by playing with someone/something weaker than i could in video games in general.

11 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Chad for group play (more grab saves) Vanessa for solo play and sweater

3 hours ago, Armani? said:

The darkened screen doesn't affect experienced players.. you can see the order of your inventory by dropping something

speed is important for stunning jason (whiff baiting)

Jenny is a worse version of Chad for good players

3 hours ago, Aaron said:

The darkened screen doesn't affect experienced players.. you can see the order of your inventory by dropping something

speed is important for stunning jason (whiff baiting)

Jenny is a worse version of Chad for good players

I don't see how Jenny is a worse version than Chad. Chad has 1/10 composure. He trips too much and gets scared too easy. His speed is nice, but if he's constantly tripping on shift, he will eventually get unlucky and get grabbed.

I'd rather play someone with their sanity who has high luck

Tiffany is one of my favorite characters, BUT only when I want to have some casual matches with friends for fun. Nothing serious. She's a fun character to roleplay and mess around (I'm NOT talking about hit people with the car or whatever), not if you want to play serious and escape by the glory of your repair skills.... Buuuut sometimes I can do a great repair with her and escape like a queen hahahaha

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

I don't see how Jenny is a worse version than Chad. Chad has 1/10 composure. He trips too much and gets scared too easy. His speed is nice, but if he's constantly tripping on shift, he will eventually get unlucky and get grabbed.

I'd rather play someone with their sanity who has high luck

if you're good enough chad is better than jenny*

occasionally i might stumble into jason but playing full defensive kiting mode it won't happen