4 minutes ago, ChadFace said:

Tiffany isnt useless but you're better off playing Vanessa if you want to kite/ferry items. 

Not really. There are balanced benefits to both...Vanessa has an edge in speed, but Tiffany has better stealth. And stealth most definitely matters when you're talking about Vanessa.

Playing as Jason, Vanessa always lights up like a Christmas tree when using Sense. Tiffany doesn't.

So it's a slight speed advantage vs stealth.

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

Not really. There are balanced benefits to both...Vanessa has an edge in speed, but Tiffany has better stealth. And stealth most definitely matters when you're talking about Vanessa.

Playing as Jason, Vanessa always lights up like a Christmas tree when using Sense. Tiffany doesn't.

Tiffany will light up pretty fast with such low composure anyway.

1 minute ago, MichaelMemers said:

Tiffany will light up pretty fast with such low composure anyway.

Not if you know what perks to use, and how to properly play her. I don't use tiffany for her stealth most often. Though its great, i use her to juke around with jason and ferry items to the objectives. (Vanessa may be better for this, i just favor Tif more) don't get me wrong when im in the repair mood AJ is always my go to. But i play tiffany so much i havr just gotten used to her stats. You may favor other counseler thats why there are so many to pick.

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

Vanessa also has higher luck as well as higher repair which might not seem like much but the difference between 1 repair and 2 is decent. 

So it's speed, luck, and slightly better repair versus stealth which is... well... stealth... 

10 hours ago, claytonjm02 said:

people say Tiffany is for noobs and tryhards

How can she be for both?? This community... She's awesome. Ignore the casual players who say crap like this. 

• Like 1

i like tif anne her has an love body> her is an byu tif ful lady!

her to got nice bobs'

drawing.jpg.408e0f0c8248042a37cdbe7291a2fd75.jpg

10 hours ago, BFizzle said:

Most of my friends main repair characters, so yeah. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve linked up with one of them at the start of a match, ferried the parts so they could put them in, and we slip right out on the boat or the two seater in the first few mins of the game. 

Only a true scum wastes parts on the 2 seater or boat before they do 4 seater

17 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

I disagree. Jason is going to focus most of his attention on the phone and four seater and largely ignore the two seater and boat. It's better for two people to escape than for everyone to die crowded around the car.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

Stealth only affects noise. The only benefit it has is silent jogging. Sense is only affected by fear and the two characters don’t have any advantages over the other when it comes to fear management. 

Also, Vanessa’s luck shouldn’t be ignored. Not only does it give her more stuns (through weapon durability) but also considerably diminishes damage dealt by broken windows (essential if you aim to survive the 20 minutes) and she even receives other little bonuses like lowered chance of stumbling, as well. She’s the perfect kiter, defender and solo survivalist. Luck also speeds up car starts nowadays, making Vanessa one of the only characters who should risk starting the car in combat. Vanessa also has the minimum of 5 skill-checks in repairs; Tiffany has at least 6. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MyersVoorhees said:

From my experience most Tiffany's are unhelpful douches or the type of person to run everyone over with the car. However lately I have seen some good and experienced Tiffanys pulling off crazy jukes.

That's Lachappa or Chad. Never had a Tiffany run anyone over. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, claytonjm02 said:

Does anyone else like Tiffany, people say Tiffany is for noobs and tryhards, but personally im level 96 and love her gameplay. Shes great for running objects to objectives (not as good as Vanessa) but she is as well good for juking and protecting other players from Jason. With the right perks shes awesome.  I have Lightfoot, Sucker Punch, and My dads a cop on her (so i can help the nerds fixing the phone). Does anyone else think like i do?

She's the final girl if no one escapes. Tiffany is a very weird counselor, works ok in teams, and is ok by herself. The main issue is that Vanessa is 100% better, better luck and repair. Even if it's a 1 difference, it's still a massive difference comparing the two. Tiffany will always be my favorite, but unless she is changed she will always be in Vanessa's shadow.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

Except Vanessa is the most planned out counselor in the game. Everything about her stats complements her play style. She has terrible stealth to get Jason's attention and distract him. Whereas Tiffany has stealth, that's it. She has to get his attention by messing something up or saving a counselor that chooses to chase her. She can't fight him, Vanessa can. 

I switched from AJ last tight to tiffany, mainly due to having better speed and stamina but keeping the stealth, I just kept finding AJ would get nackered easily, ill prob stick with tiff for a while now

21 hours ago, Theiceman105 said:

Shut up. ? True scum takes parts for the two seater or the boat across the map to the four seater, screwing over whoever doesn’t make it out. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Except Vanessa is the most planned out counselor in the game. Everything about her stats complements her play style. She has terrible stealth to get Jason's attention and distract him. Whereas Tiffany has stealth, that's it. She has to get his attention by messing something up or saving a counselor that chooses to chase her. She can't fight him, Vanessa can. 

Tiffany most certainly can fight. She has good speed, great stamina and better luck than what a lot of counselors have. She's just inferior to Vanessa at fighting.

On 11/28/2017 at 10:16 AM, claytonjm02 said:

Does anyone else like Tiffany, people say Tiffany is for noobs and tryhards, but personally im level 96 and love her gameplay. Shes great for running objects to objectives (not as good as Vanessa) but she is as well good for juking and protecting other players from Jason. With the right perks shes awesome.  I have Lightfoot, Sucker Punch, and My dads a cop on her (so i can help the nerds fixing the phone). Does anyone else think like i do?

lol I’ve been playing this game so much that any counselor I use literally I can repair without having Jason alerted or probs mess up once

I used to main Tiffany and play as a runner, but lately I’ve been maining Vanessa because, if it comes down to it (aka everyone’s dead or being a moron), repairs with Vanessa are at least doable, with Tiffany it can take like literally 2 minutes and that’s risky.

I like both though because I genuinely do prefer the chase game vs. being a stealthy fixer, personally.

22 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

She's the final girl if no one escapes.

I think you've confused Tiffany with Jenny Myers?

Tiffany is definitely not the final girl. Jenny has max composure (the most important asset in the game to avoiding Jason), very high luck(stamina boosts, weapon durability, etc) and decent stealth. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I think you've confused Jenny Myers with Tiffany?

Tiffany is definitely not the final girl. Jenny has max composure (the most important asset in the game to avoiding Jason), very high luck(stamina boosts, weapon durability, etc) and decent stealth. 

No. You're wrong. Lachappa is the final girl. 

Jk, but who the hell in their right mind thinks Tiffany is the final girl?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, MyersVoorhees said:

No. You're wrong. Lachappa is the final girl. 

Jk, but who the hell in their right mind thinks Tiffany is the final girl?

The irony is Tiffany was the first person killed in intro on beta

Tiffany is the flirty girl, not the girl next door?

There’s an (Unlikely) Final Girl trophy on Xbox for being the sole survivor as Tiffany. ?