Does anyone else like Tiffany, people say Tiffany is for noobs and tryhards, but personally im level 96 and love her gameplay. Shes great for running objects to objectives (not as good as Vanessa) but she is as well good for juking and protecting other players from Jason. With the right perks shes awesome.  I have Lightfoot, Sucker Punch, and My dads a cop on her (so i can help the nerds fixing the phone). Does anyone else think like i do?

• Like 3

Most of my friends main repair characters, so yeah. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve linked up with one of them at the start of a match, ferried the parts so they could put them in, and we slip right out on the boat or the two seater in the first few mins of the game. 

• Like 1

From my experience most Tiffany's are unhelpful douches or the type of person to run everyone over with the car. However lately I have seen some good and experienced Tiffanys pulling off crazy jukes.

• Like 1

I think she is a all around useless counselor. All the Tiffanys I've played with or against are only looking out for themselves, but I've seen Deborah's who won't drop the shotgun for the battery.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MyersVoorhees said:

From my experience most Tiffany's are unhelpful douches or the type of person to run everyone over with the car. However lately I have seen some good and experienced Tiffanys pulling off crazy jukes.

Agreed. Most Tiffany / Vanessa players are useless and ignore their "role" completely - which is to gather parts and drop them off and serve as a distraction for Jason. I rarely see Tiffany of Vanessa players carrying parts and dropping them off at objectives. Tiffany/Vanessa and even Chad are the first counselors who should be volunteering to eat traps.

Best strategy I've seen is have one of those 3 eat the trap while a high repair counselor waits nearby...When Jason inevitably shows up, he'll chase the trap eater, leaving it open for repair by the high repair counselor - even if it's just for a few seconds, it's all they need.

Instead, it's commonplace to see these counselors run around until everyone else is dead, then they're unable to complete any repairs in the late game because their character is a dumb dumb.

If I play as Tiffany/Vanessa (I have my counselors set to random for variety), I make it my mission to get parts to the objectives and then kite Jason as much as possible to allow time for the others to complete said objectives. Unfortunately most people treat them like fighters/runners.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Agreed. Most Tiffany / Vanessa players are useless and ignore their "role" completely - which is to gather parts and drop them off and serve as a distraction for Jason. I rarely see Tiffany of Vanessa players carrying parts and dropping them off at objectives. Tiffany/Vanessa and even Chad are the first counselors who should be volunteering to eat traps.

Best strategy I've seen is have one of those 3 eat the trap while a high repair counselor waits nearby...When Jason inevitably shows up, he'll chase the trap eater, leaving it open for repair by the high repair counselor - even if it's just for a few seconds, it's all they need.

Instead, it's commonplace to see these counselors run around until everyone else is dead, then they're unable to complete any repairs in the late game because their character is a dumb dumb.

If I play as Tiffany/Vanessa (I have my counselors set to random for variety), I make it my mission to get parts to the objectives and then kite Jason as much as possible to allow time for the others to complete said objectives. Unfortunately most people treat them like fighters/runners.

I'm with you except on eating traps.  What should happen is counselor's give them knives to spring them at the objectives.  

5 minutes ago, TimmyJarvis said:

I'm with you except on eating traps.  What should happen is counselor's give them knives to spring them at the objectives.  

ughh..

Jason just needs to check his map often and you have officially wasted a second chance at living

9 minutes ago, Aaron said:

ughh..

Jason just needs to check his map often and you have officially wasted a second chance at living

I used to think that way too, and the strategy of holding knives is great if someone gets the objectives done.  But if no one gets them done due to traps or any other reason, the knives just delay the inevitable.    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TimmyJarvis said:

I used to think that way too, and the strategy of holding knives is great if someone gets the objectives done.  But if no one gets them done due to traps or any other reason, the knives just delay the inevitable.    

I've noticed a lot more Jason players not doing the norm (which I got used to seeing) of match starts, trap the car, trap the fuse box..etc.. and instead delaying on these things.. grabbing knives and then pouncing in one big swoop to pick off a bunch of people who think they are safe fixing stuff.

i think theres always gonna be bad players using councelors i always bite traps last night jason was using his mic talking shit the whole match cause he couldnt get me and when i managed to get the car fixed he said of course being a chad your gonna leave everyone i drove around the whole map picking up people and juking him in the car his mic went silent after the match was over

1 minute ago, Punisher_2099 said:

I've noticed a lot more Jason players not doing the norm (which I got used to seeing) of match starts, trap the car, trap the fuse box..etc.. and instead delaying on these things.. grabbing knives and then pouncing in one big swoop to pick off a bunch of people who think they are safe fixing stuff.

I would guess they are new.  Leaving the phone untrapped is a recipe for disaster.  

Going back to the issue of knives being used for traps, I am not suggesting I would drop a knife blindly.  I am just saying if everyone knows of a trap blocking progress, a knife should be offered up.  

• Like 1

With the topic of knifing a trap, it can have its pros.  It disarms it silently.  It's very easy as Jason to forget to check the map if you're busy chasing.  Without a sound cue, he could easily forget about his traps.  It's happened to me.

I personally love eating traps as a Vanessa.  It makes for a good distraction.  The only problem is that now Jason knows that the objective is open and he's going to check that objective more often.

Without the sound cues, it's very easy for Jason's to trap and forget.  So knifing traps can be effective.

4 hours ago, claytonjm02 said:

Does anyone else like Tiffany, people say Tiffany is for noobs and tryhards, but personally im level 96 and love her gameplay. Shes great for running objects to objectives (not as good as Vanessa) but she is as well good for juking and protecting other players from Jason. With the right perks shes awesome.  I have Lightfoot, Sucker Punch, and My dads a cop on her (so i can help the nerds fixing the phone). Does anyone else think like i do?

I main Tiffany and I use an epic "man at arms" and "midic" and "level headed"

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

With the topic of knifing a trap, it can have its pros.  It disarms it silently.  It's very easy as Jason to forget to check the map if you're busy chasing.  Without a sound cue, he could easily forget about his traps.  It's happened to me.

I personally love eating traps as a Vanessa.  It makes for a good distraction.  The only problem is that now Jason knows that the objective is open and he's going to check that objective more often.

Without the sound cues, it's very easy for Jason's to trap and forget.  So knifing traps can be effective.

Against a good Jason you eat the trap and just kite him...it's so simple

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aaron said:

Or you know, disarm the trap, finish the objective, and escape while helping others along the way.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TimmyJarvis said:

Or you know, disarm the trap, finish the objective, and escape while helping others along the way.  

-_- a good jason will see you disarmed it... I personally have more than once

Tiffany is a worse version of Vanessa, but since she has good speed, stamina and decent luck she will never be truly worthless. She can keep Jason busy for a long time and can ferry items to objectives, she just doesn't do it as good as Vanessa does it. It's just like how AJ being a worse version of Deborah doesn't make her useless.

• Like 1

I think that the best Councilor in the game is the one you like to use and are the best with. I main Jenny. I play up to her strengths and weaknesses really well. That's pretty much all that matters in a game where death is a grab away.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Both have their advantages.

If you're playing Deborah and you have the part and the knife, but no med spray, I would go with knifing the trap.

if you're playing Vanessa or Tiffany  and have a med spray, and have a good repair character near by with the part in hand, then I would eat the trap.

I play Vanessa a lot.  I'll sometimes just eat a trap if I hear players over the radio are in trouble.  The plan is that Jason burns a morphs, thinking that I'm fixing an objective, even though all  I'm really doing is buying time for everyone else.

6 hours ago, MyersVoorhees said:

Yea, i am one of those people who if i am the last one left or just randomly coming across him, i pull him into a chase and juke him however i can. Usually i accomplish if i have a pocket knife or just get lucky.

1 hour ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

Both have their advantages.

If you're playing Deborah and you have the part and the knife, but no med spray, I would go with knifing the trap.

if you're playing Vanessa or Tiffany  and have a med spray, and have a good repair character near by with the part in hand, then I would eat the trap.

I play Vanessa a lot.  I'll sometimes just eat a trap if I hear players over the radio are in trouble.  The plan is that Jason burns a morphs, thinking that I'm fixing an objective, even though all  I'm really doing is buying time for everyone else.

You know the game well, when i play as a fast counseler i usaully find car parts or boat parts run straight to the objective and jump right into the trap only if i have health spray, ×2 first-aid is one of my perks for that. I won't waste a pocket knife when i have what i need to get out of there quickly.