10 minutes ago, Gstar said:

Perk, dubious stew making

And every time she swings a weapon she makes that “Keeeeeyaaahh!!!!” sound. 

15 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

And every time she swings a weapon she makes that “Keeeeeyaaahh!!!!” sound. 

I'm in dude!!

Why is this not a thing already?

Come on Devs sort it out.

1 minute ago, Gstar said:

I'm in dude!!

Why is this not a thing already?

Come on Devs sort it out.

I’ve also been pitching “Demon” as a counselor since this was announced! With a “Damn Enchiladas” perk which makes him heal and instantly regain stamina when hiding in an outhouse. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Hudonj said:

Well... the way i see it, Roy isnt Jason anyway. 

He was Jason.... until he wasn’t. At the end. He did everything Jason does while he had the mask on. 

• Like 2

I don't think it's going to be Roy, but his mask serves as a medium to communicate that the killer will not be Jason. 

That's my guess, but I have no idea. 

2 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

I don't think it's going to be Roy, but his mask serves as a medium to communicate that the killer will not be Jason. 

That's my guess, but I have no idea. 

I also think the mask may just be "figurative".

• Like 2

I actually love the idea of this game mode, something to be excited about for sure. I agree the mask is also figurative, I don't expect to actually see any Roy outfit in it. Will be great to have a different multiplayer experience in the game.

Nice idea. Although the only thing I am paranoid about is how long it takes me to Level Up without constant server timed out issues :D

• Like 1

This looks a lot like a remake of thh C64 game from 1985. nice. i can barely remember it, but i had that game.

I kinda don't care if it's Roy or not. Like... is Roy really that awesome? I personally never thought so.

In a perfect world... we get a Roy for online quick play and in the new game mode you change outfits as an already existing counselor.

If their intention is really having a counselor fill the role of a killer, then what I kind of want to see coming out of this game mode is to have the gameplay play out like an actual Friday The 13th film, notably Part V and the first movie since they both share some common ground related to the killer. I don't want a replica of what we already have, which is everyone panicking and trying to escape, except not knowing who the killer is. Counselor behind a mask or not, you're still feeling like you're trying to get away from a Jason like force. Besides, if you are too focused on trying to survive, will you really care who the killer is?

I'm not saying the car escapes, phones or other main objectives have to go, just give us something to distract us all from that. Let us know the plans have changed, build some suspense, gives us a eerie atmosphere revolving around the mystery of the killer, anything. I wouldn't mind if they threw in Part V's younger Tommy Jarvis or the pinehurst location itself as a bonus treat.

I know this is probably wishful thinking. I guess just don't want another simple team vs 1 player mode with slightly different rules. Of course, it's too early to tell since we still don't know much about it. I'm still interested in the game mode, just really concern of how it will turn out.

I don't get why some people are still so confused.

-Crystal Lake = Part 1

-Packanack = Part 2

-Higgins Haven = Part 3

-Jarvis House = Part 4.

Sensing a theme? They had the first 3 films in. Then the next Jason and map was part 4. They're going in order.

Now they release a teaser with a blue chevron jason mask which Roy had. They tease a mystery copycat jason killer mode like part 5 was mystery copycat jason killer. And the tagline is "WhoIsV" directly referencing Part 5.

It's blatant and clear as day. 

Paranoia is inspired by part 5. Roy will be added as the new Jason to the normal game. We'll likely get a Pinehurst map as well. And Paranoia has a copycat mystery killer that uses the P8 mask with blue chevrons to make them a unique killer like Roy used the P3 mask with blue chevrons to be his own unique killer. Thus making Paranoia a part 5 inspired mode while still adding Roy himself to the main game.

Everything about this is inspired by Part 5 and Roy. 

• Like 7

On 10/27/2017 at 5:28 PM, Quinn FTW said:

I disagree. Having Debbie rampaging with an axe, especially if she's in that pink bunny costume, would be both hilarious and terrifying.

Of course, in this mode, one would think any secret killer would get a stat boost. Otherwise, Lachappa's going to be the saddest killer ever.

Um actually he would be faster than Jason lol

I'm assuming we can only expect a release date next year, right? 

I still think isn't Roy. Look at the trailer, first we can see Deborah in yellow, then she becomes blue. And where's Adam? Yeah, he's probably the killer during that hypothetical match. 

8 hours ago, ikarikh said:

Roy will be added as the new Jason to the normal game. We'll likely get a Pinehurst map as well.

I really hope so. I'm looking forward to playing as Roy...

9 hours ago, ikarikh said:

I don't get why some people are still so confused.

-Crystal Lake = Part 1

-Packanack = Part 2

-Higgins Haven = Part 3

-Jarvis House = Part 4.

Sensing a theme? They had the first 3 films in. Then the next Jason and map was part 4. They're going in order.

Now they release a teaser with a blue chevron jason mask which Roy had. They tease a mystery copycat jason killer mode like part 5 was mystery copycat jason killer. And the tagline is "WhoIsV" directly referencing Part 5.

It's blatant and clear as day. 

Paranoia is inspired by part 5. Roy will be added as the new Jason to the normal game. We'll likely get a Pinehurst map as well. And Paranoia has a copycat mystery killer that uses the P8 mask with blue chevrons to make them a unique killer like Roy used the P3 mask with blue chevrons to be his own unique killer. Thus making Paranoia a part 5 inspired mode while still adding Roy himself to the main game.

Everything about this is inspired by Part 5 and Roy. 

I really hope this is the case!

So, due to "reasons", I've not been able to see part 5 yet.

Can anyone tell me some of the ways Roy "resisted injury" or did any "superhuman feats" akin t how Jason does it?

48 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

Can anyone tell me some of the ways Roy "resisted injury" or did any "superhuman feats" akin t how Jason does it?

To put it simply, he seemed to be able to teleport and take a lot of damage. Honestly he pretty much was Jason till they revealed it wasn’t. Even the actor who was playing Roy/Jason said that in his head he was just portraying Jason. - Side note: the actor who played Roy at the beginning of the film was not the same actor who played Roy/Jason. Completely different guy. He portrayed the flashback Jason that Tommy keeps seeing throughout the movie too.

• Like 2

I may be a little late to the game, here. (no pun intended)

My first suspicion is that this will be somewhat like the "Murder" game in Garry's Mod. 

If you're unfamiliar with it, it's a group of multiplayers who are assigned to be a "Bystander" or "The Murderer" at the beginning of the match. As the murderer, your job is to convince others you're not the murderer while simultaneously isolating players to kill them without being seen or discovered. As a bystander, your job is to figure out which one is the murderer and kill them before they kill you or any others.

I believe it's actually set in the house from the movie, "Clue".

Here's some gameplay from Ohmwrecker:

4 hours ago, Daneasaur said:

Hit by a bucket loader tractor and gets up. Cut by a chainsaw. Raged through a door like Jason does in the game. Walked everywhere, never ran, and managed to get around like a boss. Lifted a girl with one hand off the ground. He was pretty much Jason until it was revealed that he wasn't.

• Like 3