We only have a few Jasons left to make the cut from the promised final 2. Here's my feedback on what I'd like to see:

Uber JASON X - While nothing has been confirmed yet, it's safe to bet that this will be one of the last two if not the final one at the end of their progression map. I'm not too thrilled about this Jason for I wasn't a fan of that film nor that version of him but I'm sure game play wise he could be pretty sick especially if they create a new map of the spaceship.

JASON X - This Jason had a weird looking mask, aside from part 9's, but it was the last we saw Kane Hodder playing Jason in a film so it might be cool if they buff him up.

Part 5 JASON (Roy Burns) - seems to be heavily rumored with the whole upcoming Paranoia game mode but what if the game play for that is unique and we don't actually control Jason? Not sure I care to have a playable Part 5 Jason considering he was an impostor.

Freddy vs JASON - In the film he just didn't come off very intimidating...just another average Jason IMO so I don't see what would be the point....unless the plan is to create a MAP from this film.

Friday the 13th REBOOT JASON - This version of Jason is strong, can run, and seemed pretty smart with the traps in the film so he'd be pretty good assuming they'd give him good skills. But then again he would resemble a lot of Part 2 and 3 so again, highly doubt he'll make the cut.

As for the Maps.

Part 8 Jason Takes Manhattan - I'd love to play a small version of 80s Times Square New York with access to the Subway, Rooftops and Alleys. Another map could be the ship which 90% of the film took place in but I think we'd all prefer a New York map to breathe new life into the game.

Jason X - As much as I dislike this film, a map of the space ship facility in the future would be really cool with lots of environmental kills such as that girl who's face Jason froze then smashed.

Freddy vs Jason - If they do create the Jason from this film then I think it would be sick to have a dream version of Elm Street or Crystal Lake where Jason crashes Freddy's plans. I'd love to get lost in those corn fields and have Jason set them ablaze as an environmental kill or something. 

Either way, I can't to see what's to come in 2018.

6 minutes ago, StallonSilver said:

We only have a few Jasons left to make the cut from the promised final 2. Here's my feedback on what I'd like to see:

Uber JASON X - While nothing has been confirmed yet, it's safe to bet that this will be one of the last two if not the final one at the end of their progression map. I'm not too thrilled about this Jason for I wasn't a fan of that film nor that version of him but I'm sure game play wise he could be pretty sick especially if they create a new map of the spaceship.

JASON X - This Jason had a weird looking mask, aside from part 9's, but it was the last we saw Kane Hodder playing Jason in a film so it might be cool if they buff him up.

Part 5 JASON (Roy Burns) - seems to be heavily rumored with the whole upcoming Paranoia game mode but what if the game play for that is unique and we don't actually control Jason? Not sure I care to have a playable Part 5 Jason considering he was an impostor.

Freddy vs JASON - In the film he just didn't come off very intimidating...just another average Jason IMO so I don't see what would be the point....unless the plan is to create a MAP from this film.

Friday the 13th REBOOT JASON - This version of Jason is strong, can run, and seemed pretty smart with the traps in the film so he'd be pretty good assuming they'd give him good skills. But then again he would resemble a lot of Part 2 and 3 so again, highly doubt he'll make the cut.

As for the Maps.

Part 8 Jason Takes Manhattan - I'd love to play a small version of 80s Times Square New York with access to the Subway, Rooftops and Alleys. Another map could be the ship which 90% of the film took place in but I think we'd all prefer a New York map to breathe new life into the game.

Jason X - As much as I dislike this film, a map of the space ship facility in the future would be really cool with lots of environmental kills such as that girl who's face Jason froze then smashed.

Freddy vs Jason - If they do create the Jason from this film then I think it would be sick to have a dream version of Elm Street or Crystal Lake where Jason crashes Freddy's plans. I'd love to get lost in those corn fields and have Jason set them ablaze as an environmental kill or something. 

Either way, I can't to see what's to come in 2018.

You should introduce yourself 

There are already a ton of similar topics on this.

Also the road map doesn't end. It only show what they are working on. Any future ideas will be follow up with another roadmap.

1 minute ago, Archgamer said:

There are already a ton of similar topics on this.

Also the road map doesn't end. It only show what they are working on. Any future ideas will be follow up with another roadmap.

Sure but now this one is bumped to the top for new comers who haven't dug through the archives :)

That's great news bout the roadmap. I thought that was the end. Anything else would be DLC $$$ but hell I'm pretty impressed with all they've continued to work on. Glad there's still a community for this game and that it's sold well.

6 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

i want the shepherd house from part 7 as a map 

Know what I want more than that? A freaking Skills Buff of Jason Part 7. He's useless especially now with the nerfed grab cone. Hope they tweak him cuz he's my favorite Jason and sadly I never use him.

17 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

You should introduce yourself 

lol I was typing up an intro post as you sent me this. It's up now thanx. Nice to meet you! 

Just now, StallonSilver said:

Know what I want more than that? A freaking Skills Buff of Jason Part 7. He's useless especially now with the nerfed grab cone. Hope they tweak him cuz he's my favorite Jason and sadly I never use him.

don't get me wrong part 7 definitely needs buff but he is also not useless 

Since I am a paramount purist...Definitely do not want to see anything after part 7 for maps.  F13 just doesn´t scream boat to me.

Wanting part 5 and 6 map the most.  Hated part 8....I know it was paramount but GOD...it sucked so badly.  1-6 is where it is at for me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StallonSilver said:

lol I was typing up an intro post as you sent me this. It's up now thanx. Nice to meet you! 

Nice to meet you to :)

12 minutes ago, Hobgoblin238 said:

Since I am a paramount purist...Definitely do not want to see anything after part 7 for maps.  F13 just doesn´t scream boat to me.

Wanting part 5 and 6 map the most.  Hated part 8....I know it was paramount but GOD...it sucked so badly.  1-6 is where it is at for me.

Yeah dude I agree, Part VIII is worse than Jason Goes to Hell, Jason should stay at Crystal Lake, not be on a boat or spaceship. Pinehurst, Camp Forest Green and The Shepherd residence are the maps I wanna see. Oh yeah and turn Jason back into a scary menace instead of a wimpy loser. 

8 hours ago, Hobgoblin238 said:

We can talk about how garbage Parts 8, 9 and 10 were all day but I love those Kane Hodder Jasons. Especially 7 and 8. If only they'd buff up our Jason 7 in the game...:ph34r:

Idk, as much as I dislike those films, especially part 10, I think it would be pretty interesting to play in a Time Square with Subway access map and/or that spaceship from Jason X, The Grendel. Sure it will disrupt the atmosphere of the game but isn't that already happening with the nerfing of Jason, the silly bunny & karate costumes and the dancing pack where instead of crippling in fear, counselors are now dancing right in front of Jason?

If the devs want to keep this game pure then I think all Jasons should be OP and all silly packs or funny costumes should be reserved for just a holiday special that runs for one week then is gone. If the game keeps being watered down in favor of the counselors then I'd be very open to a Part 8 and 10 map and to hell with purity.