Tina needs to be in the game, perhaps as another option for coming back when you die or escape early besides Tommy. Her psychological powers would seem to be cool in a video game to fight against Jason. 

friday-the-13th-7-tina.jpg

I think Reggie would be a interesting addition to the game as a counsler. He's different because of his age. I think he'd have high speed & stamina, decent composure & luck. Perhaps even repair skills judging from the movie. Reggie_large.JPG?v=1437934990

I want the mean girl from part 7. She could easily be a high luck and composure type of counselor. Make her a super selfish counselor. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Armani? said:

Tina needs to be in the game, perhaps as another option for coming back when you die or escape early besides Tommy. Her psychological powers would seem to be cool in a video game to fight against Jason. 

friday-the-13th-7-tina.jpg

I think Reggie would be a interesting addition to the game as a counsler. He's different because of his age. I think he'd have high speed & stamina, decent composure & luck. Perhaps even repair skills judging from the movie. Reggie_large.JPG?v=1437934990

As for Reggie his age would be an issue since he was 14 at the time, and every counselor is 18 and older. His stats make him sound like a gender swapped Vanessa. 

5 minutes ago, Davidt said:

What about Shelly 

There were rumors a while ago that he went in for voice/mocap. He was hanging out with the devs apparently. Can't see why he would be doing that unless he was working with the game in some capacity.

Making a counselor, or another Tommy, like Tina would be super hard to pull off right.

You want Tina in the game to pick up items and move them around and smash Jason with.  How would the developers pull this off?

We're talking about flipping the game on its head with this one.  The in game physics would completely change and I'm sure this would require A LOT of fine tuning, very time consuming, and A LOT of potential for errors.  Think of all the potential in game bugs when Tina comes in.  The game would probably crash every time Tina came in.  I don't even think they have the budget to do it.

I'm not saying I wouldn't want it, because it sounds cool as hell and would be fun, but I'm just being realistic here and I don't see the developers doing this one.  Actually I think there might be a video where they cover this very topic, and they said no to Tina.

26 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

There were rumors a while ago that he went in for voice/mocap. He was hanging out with the devs apparently. Can't see why he would be doing that unless he was working with the game in some capacity.

That’s cool I believe there’s a thread somewhere around here with his gamer tag info 

6 minutes ago, Davidt said:

That’s cool I believe there’s a thread somewhere around here with his gamer tag info 

Yeah, I have him added on Xbox. Don't think he's ever been on after the one stream he played with Randy. I played in a round with him. He died almost instantly lol.

8 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Yeah, I have him added on Xbox. Don't think he's ever been on after the one stream he played with Randy. I played in a round with him. He died almost instantly lol.

Got him on ps4 but im not sure how often hes on. most likely a busy guy and doesnt play too much games

8 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

As for Reggie his age would be an issue since he was 14 at the time, and every counselor is 18 and older. His stats make him sound like a gender swapped Vanessa. 

Idk, maybe give him like a 7 in speed, stamina. A 6 in both composure and luck. That'll make them slightly different. 

You think his age would be an issue? Mess, I thought his age being different would make him stand out as a counsler more.

8 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

I want the mean girl from part 7. She could easily be a high luck and composure type of counselor. Make her a super selfish counselor. 

The female Chad (except not scared) lol

9 minutes ago, Aaron said:

yes another jenny -_-

Well she'd have her similar stats, but character wise be the opposite

Also Jenny is GOAT

8 hours ago, Armani? said:

Idk, maybe give him like a 7 in speed, stamina. A 6 in both composure and luck. That'll make them slightly different. 

You think his age would be an issue? Mess, I thought his age being different would make him stand out as a counsler more.

You can't exactly kill a 14 year old.  As for his stats they should good, but OP. Sounds like a better Kenny.

For me I'd love to see the badass that is Julius Gaw in the game. Dude took on Jason bare handed in a boxing match ffs. He's a boss. His death is already in the game as well so would be a blast to catch someone playing as him and punch their head off ?

friday-the-13th-8-julius.jpg

We got a hippie, now, and a tough gal. 

I don't know that our bespectacled characters are fully encompassing the classic 80's nerd variations: spazes, dorks, dweebs, etc. So there's room, there.

We have a facet of the community lobbying for a mean girl, so I imagine they'll be satiated at some point.

The banana hitchhiker girl, might be a fun addition, a male hooligan type, as well.

17 minutes ago, DrLeatherface said:

The screwdrivers are waiting for her!

They been waiting long enough at my eyes :(

22 hours ago, Armani? said:

HaHaHaHaHa Dudley from Different Strokes. That creepy episode comes to mind..ewww. I'm all for Tina but def not Dudley lol

Doesn't anyone want to spawn back as Creighton Duke equipped with a special Dagger? I sure af do.

I can hear him now.. "I'll have a Voorhees burger and a side of Jason fingers...Holy mother of God

• Like 1