[IllFonic]Courier

Regarding the upcoming patch - 11.27.17

Hey everyone,

We wanted to give you all an update on the status of this upcoming patch. There are currently no planned patches to be released during November. We’re still working on some of the new content that will be included in this next update. We recently announced that we will be raising the current level cap up to 150, but that’s likely the least exciting part of this patch and we’re definitely looking forward to that. The only hint we can provide right now is this: check the planned content road map.

There have also been many questions about balance changes for this upcoming patch and we want to make it clear that this will not be a balance focused patch. This does not mean that we won’t be making any adjustments to balance, but there certainly won’t be as many high impact changes like the previous patch. A majority of this upcoming patch will be focused on introducing new content and fixing bugs. We acknowledge that Jason currently requires some additional tuning and we will be releasing a few posts in these following weeks with information regarding some of the recent balance changes.

There is currently no ETA for the new patch at this time, but the plan is to release the patch immediately after everything has been completed and approved on all the platforms.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Thaaaaat's disappointing...

Well, I really hope the bug fixes will have a big impact in gameplay.

It's funny how people say that a lack of content instead focusing on bug fixes will be a major priority this patch when all most of the fan base has been doing for the past three months was complaining there have been no strong bug fixes.

No pleasing everyone I guess. Keep at it you guys!

15 minutes ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Hey everyone,

We wanted to give you all an update on the status of this upcoming patch. There are currently no planned patches to be released during November. We’re still working on some of the new content that will be included in this next update. We recently announced that we will be raising the current level cap up to 150, but that’s likely the least exciting part of this patch and we’re definitely looking forward to that. The only hint we can provide right now is this: check the planned content road map.

There have also been many questions about balance changes for this upcoming patch and we want to make it clear that this will not be a balance focused patch. This does not mean that we won’t be making any adjustments to balance, but there certainly won’t be as many high impact changes like the previous patch. A majority of this upcoming patch will be focused on introducing new content and fixing bugs. We acknowledge that Jason currently requires some additional tuning and we will be releasing a few posts in these following weeks with information regarding some of the recent balance changes.

There is currently no ETA for the new patch at this time, but the plan is to release the patch immediately after everything has been completed and approved on all the platforms.

It's so hurtful to not have actual information regarding my bug, no one even cares, because only a handful of people have unlocked all of the achievements, so, you guys are not priotising this issue.

This is so f*cked up, after everything I did on the game, this is how things turned out. Ben even locked my thread! This is all so wrong! You guys clearly are working on other things, and I have to wait, all I receive are robotic, vague responses from you guys.

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS!

• Like 4

Well, once they see this, I just lost at least half of the group I play with nightly, at least for the foreseeable future. 

I'd say that it looks like I'll just be stuck playing QuickPlay games instead, but that's not an option because the dedicated servers that were supposed to happen in September have become vaporware.

Given I couldn't give a turd about single player, I personally can't even get excited about "new content".

Looks like it is going to be a sad end of the year for the game.

I guess I will be stuck playing as a slasher for a lot longer than I figured, and annoying as all hell counselors stunning me million times and healing them self over and over, no fix for the grab, thanks for turning Jason into a bitch.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Well , no updates.... oh i forgot i can't even play bcus database login failure and no one even cares ----

Unlike most I'm not gonna bitch about this. Sure I, like everyone else am desperately awaiting new content. 

But, people can't legitimately expect new content and updates on a timely schedule every time.

I do hope we get a patch in December but it is what it is. Thanks for all your hard work guys. Keep it up.

• Like 3

I'm disappointed but at the same time I understand that they really want to pack this update with a lot of cool stuff. I'm alright with waiting a bit longer. Also it isn't like they said it won't come in 2 maybe 3 weeks time. Shouldn't be too long.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

hopefully friday

I told you they weren't going to make good on this next patch.

• Like 1

i heard back from someone on there discord...there aware and currently working on getting a account to meet requirements to check this bug out farther, so chill out, i'm in the same boat as u and i'm not happy, but patient now that i know there working on it.this is a big bug so to get a account to meet requirements to test why this bug happens takes time..i had a good conversation with someone on the live bug assistance servr on discord..just know that there working hard on resoling it doing the best they can to get to where its testworthy...they need a account with 100% completion to test why this happens and that takes time..then bug testing and god knows what else to fix it.so chill out and relax knowing they got us covered.

Considering that in the dev roadmap Paranoia (New Game Mode) will be released in the Winter, this patch might come with the Paranoia and Virtual Cabin 2.0 update. Who knows? Just be patient and positive. :)

my thoughts on why there is no eta is probably to push it back for fixing the 100% bug among with other bugs going around...its a massive game breaker the 100 bug..and launch players have to be effected by this because like me u played since launch u probably have 100%..so losing a massive chunk of ur fan base is a non option so this needs to be patched asap..so waiting for the new content i can do as long as the game is playable.id even wait as far as 3 weeks Maybe even give us the new content for xmas and i'd be ecstatic .i'd rather wait and have a non broken game then get content i myself and others cannot play with.

10 minutes ago, Kal Alexander said:

i heard back from someone on there discord...there aware and currently working on getting a account to meet requirements to check this bug out farther, so chill out, i'm in the same boat as u and i'm not happy, but patient now that i know there working on it.this is a big bug so to get a account to meet requirements to test why this bug happens takes time..i had a good conversation with someone on the live bug assistance servr on discord..just know that there working hard on resoling it doing the best they can to get to where its testworthy...they need a account with 100% completion to test why this happens and that takes time..then bug testing and god knows what else to fix it.so chill out and relax knowing they got us covered.

"Chill out"? To me? No, when I purchase a game, I expect to be able to unlock all achievements without causing a bug to occur. The game has had problems since day one, and this is too much! I expect action to be taken, someone has been waiting to play for over two months! I need ACTUAL details, when I receive replies from them, I feel like I'm talking to a bot, or The Riddler! This needs to be on top of their to-do list!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kal Alexander said:

What fucking bug are you talking about?

1 minute ago, Anonymous said:

What fucking bug are you talking about?

Unlocking all of the achievements, I can no longer play the game. Also, if you're gonna ask me a question, don't ask like that.

• Haha 1

i feel u.. i been playing since May< since >MAY<...been playing since Launch and i love this game just know there working on it doing best they can...its not a switch of a button and its fixed..its testing and certification for this stuff many details not even im all clear on...but i talked to someone on there bug assistance on discord and there currently working to resolve it..i hate not being able to play but knowing there on the case puts me at ease

• Like 1