[IllFonic]Courier

Regarding the upcoming patch - 11.27.17

3 minutes ago, Kal Alexander said:

i feel u.. i been playing since May< since >MAY<...been playing since Launch and i love this game just know there working on it doing best they can...its not a switch of a button and its fixed..its testing and certification for this stuff many details not even im all clear on...but i talked to someone on there bug assistance on discord and there currently working to resolve it..i hate not being able to play but knowing there on the case puts me at ease

I've been playing since t

3 minutes ago, Kal Alexander said:

i feel u.. i been playing since May< since >MAY<...been playing since Launch and i love this game just know there working on it doing best they can...its not a switch of a button and its fixed..its testing and certification for this stuff many details not even im all clear on...but i talked to someone on there bug assistance on discord and there currently working to resolve it..i hate not being able to play but knowing there on the case puts me at ease

I've been playing since day one, I've dealt with a lot issues, which I'm sure you know about. They need to prioritise this!

• Like 2

this game is my jam i'd love to see that patched as soon as possible but in mean time i can kill it in other games or start a fresh account up and avoid the teddy bear til this 100% bug is fixed...i was 101 but meh i'll get there again i was 101 in first 8 weeks of games launch i played over couple 1,000 hours....i have most time played among friends on xbox and i have 450+ of them and best stats among them i might add i live on this game lol..but that being said i candle a challenge and play on a backup till this is fixed which hopefully will not be long.this game is too fun to just let one bug get me down i'll manage til it is fixed.just wanna say thanks to gun and illfonic for working hard on bugs like these.peace out

1 minute ago, Kal Alexander said:

this game is my jam i'd love to see that patched as soon as possible but in mean time i can kill it in other games or start a fresh account up and avoid the teddy bear til this 100% bug is fixed...i was 101 but meh i'll get there again i was 101 in first 8 weeks of games launch i played over couple 1,000 hours....i have most time played among friends on xbox and i have 450+ of them and best stats among them i might add i live on this game lol..but that being said i candle a challenge and play on a backup till this is fixed which hopefully will not be long.this game is too fun to just let one bug get me down i'll manage til it is fixed.just wanna say thanks to gun and illfonic for working hard on bugs like these.peace out

Did I ask for your backstory? I just want them to get on top of things, I paid for the game, I expect to be able to play it, but these inexperienced developers have sabotaged this... multiple times, and now, can't do anything! The last line of your message made me laugh. Good for you.

• Like 2

yeah tons of em lol but games are buggy..happens.just gotta roll with it and hope the peeps who provided u the game u enjoy so much can get ur game in working order..when i talk to that guy on discord he assured me they are aware and are working into being able to test it with a account that meets the bugs requirements (i assume he means there trying to get 100% completion on one?takes time) so i find satisfaction in knowing that info..so i'd thought i'd tell u and put ur mind at ease i see u going off on the forums over this so wanted to help u know what i heard after posting on twitter,forums,discord and tweets.dm to randy,ronnie,wes..which none replied guess its too sensitive to say if its gonna be in next patch or a eta to say to a single player of this game, so no miscommunication arises.all i can say is there totally ware of this bug and it might get fixed in next patch it might be pushed to january who knows..its one massive bug.so getting a test on this will be a long one

29 minutes ago, Kal Alexander said:

my thoughts on why there is no eta is probably to push it back for fixing the 100% bug among with other bugs going around...its a massive game breaker the 100 bug..and launch players have to be effected by this because like me u played since launch u probably have 100%..so losing a massive chunk of ur fan base is a non option so this needs to be patched asap..so waiting for the new content i can do as long as the game is playable.id even wait as far as 3 weeks Maybe even give us the new content for xmas and i'd be ecstatic .i'd rather wait and have a non broken game then get content i myself and others cannot play with.

Seems more likely to me that they just aren't finished one of the features they want to include in the update, whether it be the virtual cabin, offline bots, singleplayer demo, whatever may be included.

1 minute ago, Kal Alexander said:

that was not intended for u that was my topic post..im a avoid talking to u now..ur being rude now

Being rude? I'm just being honest, if you can't handle this, see yourself out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, residentchaosx said:

It is not cool thou, like we dedicated ourselves every night to achievements and the second we got to 100% it didnt work. That is ridiculous for real

RIGHT?!

• Like 1

You guys are talking about bringing new content, forget that. People are waiting to actually be able to play this game. We’ve supported you guys too much to not have all this fixed. So why not actually think of us and fix it instead of making excuses about making new content. We are not worried about that we are worried about us paying nearly $40-$60 for a game that crashes every so often and that some cannot play at all due to a bug. I love this game I play it all day literally, but i just feel like there’s no use of playing it anymore. It’s complicating trying to play when it consistently shows “connection to host lost, Host has left the game (sometimes due to disconnecting because of your servers), or game connect details could not be found”. But also I don’t want to waste my time. If your not gonna fix this bull then let us know don’t lead us on. Because firstly you should test your updates and not once like every time you bring out an update a new bug occurs or an old one returns.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Impuhlsively said:

You guys are talking about bringing new content, forget that. People are waiting to actually be able to play this game. We’ve supported you guys too much to not have all this fixed. So why not actually think of us and fix it instead of making excuses about making new content. We are not worried about that we are worried about us paying nearly $40-$60 for a game that crashes every so often and that some cannot play at all due to a bug. I love this game I play it all day literally, but i just feel like there’s no use of playing it anymore. It’s complicating trying to play when it consistently shows “connection to host lost, Host has left the game (sometimes due to disconnecting because of your servers), or game connect details could not be found”. But also I don’t want to waste my time. If your not gonna fix this bull then let us know don’t lead us on. Because firstly you should test your updates and not once like every time you bring out an update a new bug occurs or an old one returns.

Exactly. Thank you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thatdudescott said:

giphy.gif

This is fine. You must understand that the vast majority of the playerbase isn't good enough for any of the balance issues to manifest in standard matches. The game isn't going to die because they aren't going to buff Jason for another month or two.

I'm fine waiting for new content, but they really need to do a hotfix for Jason's balance issues. They're too serious to allow to continue for another month or however long.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Wait what about the new unlockables that's what I was most excited about

1 hour ago, Buddy489 said:

Considering that in the dev roadmap Paranoia (New Game Mode) will be released in the Winter, this patch might come with the Paranoia and Virtual Cabin 2.0 update. Who knows? Just be patient and positive. :)

look at road map its vc 2.0 and ai bots. paranoia is not coming till march or april

20 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

look at road map its vc 2.0 and ai bots. paranoia is not coming till march or april

Yes, they would never tease a game mode without even giving us any details on what the concept even is and then release the mode out of thin air with no build up. It's months away, which means they probably shouldn't have advertised it as "coming soon".

20 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

Road map says new game mode, but doesn't mention if it's Paranoia. It could be a select mode part of VC 2.0. Somebody on these forums(can't remember who) pitched that idea, which makes sense a bit because if you watch the VC 2.0 trailer, the picture of the blue dots appears on a small TV screen.

1 minute ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

Road map says new game mode, but doesn't mention if it's Paranoia. It could be a select mode part of VC 2.0. Somebody on these forums(can't remember who) pitched that idea, which makes sense a bit because if you watch the VC 2.0 trailer, the picture of the blue dots appears on a small TV screen.

when vc 2.0 is released i think were getting a more detailed trailer for paranoia inside vc that explains blue dots

4 hours ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

*snip

To me, what's important is making sure the bug/glitches/exploits get ironed out, so I like that the next patch will target them. But there is one I'd like to ask, if you don't mind. You mentioned that the balance changes will be talked about over a set of posts. By any chance, does that mean introducing new mechanisms into the game? I understand you can't say much, but it'd cool to think we might be able to directly talk with the devs about changes we'd like to see. That way, it'd feel like we'd be able to make an impact of sorts for the better, even if our community isn't very big on the official forums.