[IllFonic]Courier

Regarding the upcoming patch - 11.27.17

6 hours ago, residentchaosx said:

I cannot believe my post was deleted. You are censoring us ?... seriously?

They are doing there job. Be careful what you post on topics like this.

8 hours ago, residentchaosx said:

I cannot believe my post was deleted. You are censoring us ?... seriously?

If you are unsure why your post was removed from public view, I suggest reviewing the forum rules to get your answer. There is a large difference between being censored and flagrantly breaking rules with antagonizing comments. Please keep discussions civil and you should have no further issue with your postings. Thank you.

Edit: Apologies, I had misread your post as the post you were quoting. Regardless, it was removed since it was inline with keeping the quoted post as a topic of discusion which has also been removed as well. 

4 hours ago, JPops said:

If you are unsure why your post was removed from public view, I suggest reviewing the forum rules to get your answer. There is a large difference between being censored and flagrantly breaking rules with antagonizing comments. Please keep discussions civil and you should have no further issue with your postings. Thank you.

Edit: Apologies, I had misread your post as the post you were quoting. Regardless, it was removed since it was inline with keeping the quoted post as a topic of discusion which has also been removed as well. 

Dude, you gotta release your grip on these forums some. Your "moderating" seriously dampers the little time I spend here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, andtodayidied said:

Dude, you gotta release your grip on these forums some. Your "moderating" seriously dampers the little time I spend here. 

Given you spend so little time here I don't see how enforcing the rules dampers your time here ;) broad statement, follow these rules and keep discussions civil and you will have no problem. It's really as simple as that. It makes everyones lives easier :)

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, andtodayidied said:

Okay, so the next time you see someone get pulled over, please pull over yourself and tell the cop: "Dude, you guys gotta chill out on the roads some. Your 'law enforcement' seriously dampers my short commute time."

See how that goes over.

I respect the hell out of @JPops for his diplomatic response. Let the dude do his job.  

• Like 1

what the fuck ,same shit, they turned jason into a pussy and now they never gonna change that preference shit that makes me wait like two hours to be jason and  people leaving from  sesions, for the horns of satan fix the game instead of  others things like fucking cloth, who cares 

25 minutes ago, pucho said:

what the fuck ,same shit, they turned jason into a pussy and now they never gonna change that preference shit that makes me wait like two hours to be jason and  people leaving from  sesions, for the horns of satan fix the game instead of  others things like fucking cloth, who cares 

New drinking game!! Everyone takes a shot every time @pucho swears!  By my calculations, we'll all stop caring about updates within about five minutes . . . 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

New drinking game!! Everyone takes a shot every time @pucho swears!  By my calculations, we'll all stop caring about updates within about five minutes . . . 

I'd die of alcohol poisoning if i did. Luckily i don't drink much.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Okay, so the next time you see someone get pulled over, please pull over yourself and tell the cop: "Dude, you guys gotta chill out on the roads some. Your 'law enforcement' seriously dampers my short commute time."

See how that goes over.

I respect the hell out of @JPops for his diplomatic response. Let the dude do his job.  

You just compared a police officer with a moderator of a video game message board. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, andtodayidied said:

You just compared a police officer with a moderator of a video game message board. 

Technically, I drew an analogy, and -- if I do say so myself -- a rather good one. Both police and forum moderators are in-place to protect the civility and enforce the rules. When they must, they appear, reprimand (and, if necessary, punish), and maintain order. 

"But . . . it's a video game message board."

Okay, if you think so little of it, why waste your time? It sounds as though you may think moderation of a video game forum is completely unnecessary. I can tell you, for one, that non-moderated forums are horrible and chaotic. THAT'S where I don't waste my time. 

So yes, I'm happy for our forum police officers. You should be, too. 

Patch is nice and all i'm happy for it

but the rage quitting hosts it doesn't matter if your a Counselor or Jason you have a good game going then (HOST LEFT)  B.S   that's my only problem with the game

4 minutes ago, T.W said:

Patch is nice and all i'm happy for it

but the rage quitting hosts it doesn't matter if your a Counselor or Jason you have a good game going then (HOST LEFT)  B.S   that's my only problem with the game

...Dedicated Servers...They will come, there are way more problems then just Host leaving or loosing connection. For example, Jason being a wuss now and the OP counselors. The patch is coming, don't worry :) 

45 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

...Dedicated Servers...They will come, there are way more problems then just Host leaving or loosing connection. For example, Jason being a wuss now and the OP counselors. The patch is coming, don't worry :) 

:D yeah I know there's more problems with Jason then the bums quitting a game or the connection

IDK maybe its just me but i have more problems with the quitters then the bugs with Jason but like  I said maybe it's just me  

9x outta 10 it's a kid that is leaving mid game because they died and taking everyone with them i noticed if i play after 9:30pm est time to 11-12 pm est time i hardly ever get the message you have been kicked host left the game not saying all kids do it but it happens more when there home from school

• Like 1

On 12/1/2017 at 1:24 AM, DontrelleRoosevelt said:

Ever heard of quality assurance? Yeah, this developer has no such thing.

Adam is the ugly guy... you're crazy.

We need to implement penalties for all the assholes who leave doors wide open, too!

All the quality assurance in the world won't prevent your game from having bugs on release.

You realize it's next to impossible to "play test" EVERY possible situation the MILLIONS of players might come across?

Can you honestly expect to have someone know and think to playtest that pressing L1+R1+L2+R2 and then hitting Triangle followed by Square then Triangle again at the precise moment you pickup the sweater and having the fuse in your inventory and a fire poker equipped would send you flying behind the map? (No that's not actually a glitch in game)

Players do crazy shit all the time that you simply can't predict. It's impossible to make a game that you can guarantee is 100% bug and glitch proof even if you have 100 play testers for over a year.

Also the personal attack just shows how petty you are, it doesn't actually help your argument but kudos on trying to make yourself feel better with it.

6 hours ago, ikarikh said:

All the quality assurance in the world won't prevent your game from having bugs on release.

They have release really easy to spot (many serious) bugs in every patch. I found several in my first 10 minutes playing after each patch. So their QA is really lacking in quality

8 hours ago, Fooobar said:

They have release really easy to spot (many serious) bugs in every patch. I found several in my first 10 minutes playing after each patch. So their QA is really lacking in quality

Never denied that. The original point was about a specific glitch that was stated by the poster that it never have been allowed to exist in the first place.

I merely pointed out that all the QA in the world isn't gonna find every possible glitch. The glitch in question wasn't one you'd find in a few weeks of playing and it doesn't happen to every player. 

Thus the point I was making.

You simply can't say shit like "Never should have happened in the first place" when it's impossible to foresee every possible problem no matter how hard you try regardless of great or bad QA.

7 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

@ikarikh

Not sure if it really was a personal attack- Adam is an ugly dude.

He was quoting my "The Sexy Guy" tag for him which was a play on "The Edgy Guy",  and saying "The Ugly Guy". 

Not really concerned if someone else thinks Adam is good looking or not. Just thought it was childish to bring up on purpose to take a personal shot at something of mine that was completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

What does whether I think Adam is atrractive or not have anything to do with what was being discussed?

On 12/14/2017 at 4:15 PM, bewareofbears said:

@ikarikh

Not sure if it really was a personal attack- Adam is an ugly dude.

He is! It just shows how obsessed with the character the poster is... he got offended by something so simple lol