I think it would be good if one of the new counsellors coming soon was basically a male Tiffany, similar stats and stuff and that he would actually be handsome since atm kenny is the best looking male.

3 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

we already do his name is chad

The Chad will not stand for this slander!

Seriously though do people think he's THAT low on the totem pole? I can repair decently with Chad after a few wheel resets, composure is my biggest gripe with him.

50 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

we already do his name is chad

Actually no.. Chads stats are pretty different to Tiffany in terms of strength, stealth and composure. And maybe speed as well. Plus Tiffany is attractive and Chad isn’t, we need an attractive male counsellor 

4 minutes ago, Cutupuss said:

Chad has not enough speed or composure as Tiffany, also Tiffany isn’t very strong wereas chad is. plus he’s ugly.

Chad is the definition of sex appeal.

52 minutes ago, Cutupuss said:

Actually no.. Chads stats are pretty different to Tiffany in terms of strength, stealth and composure. And maybe speed as well. Plus Tiffany is attractive and Chad isn’t, we need an attractive male counsellor 

Imo Chad is more good looking then Kenny 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cutupuss said:

The Chad isn't impressed by your poor person opinion.

8 hours ago, Cutupuss said:

I will forget you said that

No need to forget your just sad about the truth 

But Why? Id rather have somebody using a useful character, not a useless fuck who picks up 3 knives as a useless character. (Tiffany is useless)

4 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

But Why? Id rather have somebody using a useful character, not a useless fuck who picks up 3 knives as a useless character. (Tiffany is useless)

Lol yeah if I have more than 1 knife I give it away to someone else, not hog it and act like I'm a fearless badass.

On 11/27/2017 at 0:57 PM, Cutupuss said:

I think it would be good if one of the new counsellors coming soon was basically a male Tiffany, similar stats and stuff and that he would actually be handsome since atm kenny is the best looking male.

Omg his reg counselor clothing . . . An 8-pack shirtless with some blue jeans omg... I’d definitetly die if this happened. BUT WE NEED A REALLY HIGH FASHIONED COUNSELOR AND CHAD ISNT REALLY HIGH FASHIONED. A GAY HIGH FASHIONED COUNSELOR think of Kurt Hummel for instance from the tv show glee. Not saying add him but I’m saying just something similar to him.