Kal Alexander

@ILLFONIC @GUN Media for the love of god i can't play no more...fix so i can

so i managed to get every achievement in the game.but now i cannot play with my game stalling then crashing during every single game .nothing fixes it..and i heard among the forums this was do to the fact i have all achievements and that this was the factor on why i cannot play.Please gun media fix this and include it in the next patch i do not wanna miss out on all the new stuff coming with new level cap.this happens during any type of animation like using health spray,breaking down doors,barricading doors,fixing boxes,basically anything related to achievements progression..i can only pray that this is fixed by next patch or is currently included in the patch(please let it be)

- thank you for reading(hopefully by someone at gun media or illfonic

• Like 3

I know what you mean! I joined the forums to get

29 minutes ago, Kal Alexander said:

so i managed to get every achievement in the game.but now i cannot play with my game stalling then crashing during every single game .nothing fixes it..and i heard among the forums this was do to the fact i have all achievements and that this was the factor on why i cannot play.Please gun media fix this and include it in the next patch i do not wanna miss out on all the new stuff coming with new level cap.this happens during any type of animation like using health spray,breaking down doors,barricading doors,fixing boxes,basically anything related to achievements progression..i can only pray that this is fixed by next patch or is currently included in the patch(please let it be)

I know what you mean! I joined the forums to get information. So devastated that this has happened. The developers need to resolve this issue ASAP! The waiting is killing me! This is SO unfair! Fixing this bug needs to be on top of their to-do list! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kal Alexander said:

You must be on PC with dedicated servers.

Without dedicated servers I don't see anyone unlocking 1,000 matches as Jason for about a year or two on consoles.

Too many hosts quit in quick play and private match.

0.01% have the achievement unlocked on Xbox One.

If this bug really crashes and freezes the game I think you could get a legitimate refund if on the Xbox One.

I hear reports PS4 and Steam players have a hard time trying to get a refund.

I do hope it gets patched before I get my last 2 achievements. Dedicated servers needed now. Not soon.

3 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

lol...I guess it's their way of saying "You've played enough".

It's like they weren't expecting people to unlock all of the achievements.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Without dedicated servers I don't see anyone unlocking 1,000 matches as Jason for about a year or two on consoles.

If this bug really crashes and freezes the game I think you could get a legitimate refund if on the Xbox One.

I do hope it gets patched before I get my last 2 achievements. Dedicated servers needed now. Not soon.

I'm on the Xbox One.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

no i'm on console i just play hosted private matches only find peeps on lfg and i kick people who ragequit and replace them.i also don't tolerate cheaters and jason co-op players i kick them too..i play legit lobbies...ive played almost 4000 games...i never quit games because i die that some p@$$y sh!# u live or u die in this game people need to get used to it and stop rage quitting in a game where u die 80% of the time...i host only because as host i know a game wont end once i die...i'm a man and can handle a freakin game of dying..but yeah im on console...i have it for pc but need way more friends i know to play with on pc in private match hosted lobbies

has anyone who has had this problem on the console, gone to the discord server with their "live bug assistance" chat and asked them about it? the game creators are all there and pretty responsive to people. I am just curious to what their answer would be?

Other then "Sorry™"

They just lock threads when people are trying to figure out what’s going on. Good Luck @Kal Alexander 

Myself and a few others are in the same boat as you. They locked the other thread that we were posting in. Saying something about spamming. It’s a joke. I’m done with them and I’m going to contact Microsoft. I suggest you do the same if your on Xbox. 

This just happened to me. I unlocked my last Achievement today on Xbox One. Now my game crashes every time I try to do something in game. 

EDIT: This also affects offline play against bots so I cannot even do that.

We're looking into this issue, I promise this is on the docket. When I have information, I will definitely let you know soon as I can. 

@[IllFonic]Courier is the go-to on this kind of thing, I'll ping him privately as well.