Well...  il just say i prefer all NIGHT TIME maps.

IMO this is a night time game..To be played at night.   Day time if for kiddies.

• Like 1

Yes, he did kill during the day, but it's not as scary during the day. Not that this game is scary, but daytime atmosphere might ruin the feel of the game. Also, didn't the devs say something about the online play being the end of the story and that single player (not offline) would be objectives leading up to the online match? I know they said to think of the online match as the third act in a film.

The current Fear mechanic would be essentially dead in the water for a day map. Darkness has an impact on the core aspect the game was built around. Day maps could be possible, but they would be a buff to counselors in the current design.

• Like 1

Considering they’ve taken all the fear away that Jason once generated having Day maps just seem to be the next logical step. Don’t even have the counselors get scared any more, cuz lord knows the player sure doesn’t fear Jason

47 minutes ago, John Wick said:

Considering they’ve taken all the fear away that Jason once generated having Day maps just seem to be the next logical step. Don’t even have the counselors get scared any more, cuz lord knows the player sure doesn’t fear Jason

Maybe a small map that takes place in a strip mall full of sporting goods stores, medical supply kiosks, and gun shops. Baseball bats, medsprays and shotguns for everyone. That match could be 10 minutes long and the only objective is to survive until lunch break.:lol:

If anything, I wouldn't mind starting to see the sunrise in the last 4-5 minutes of the match, having survived the night.

@F13 THE SERIES

Well, @wes Said this game passes during 3/4 of a Friday the 13th movie. In other words, during the final chase between Jason and the last survivors (when Jason's presence is already know). These scenes are always set at the end of the day.

The developers wanted to be true to the premise making the matches always happening during the night.

On the other hand, Single Player Challenges passes during the beginning of a F13th movie. So, I'm highly suspicious that SPC scenarios will happen during daytime.

38 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Maybe a small map that takes place in a strip mall full of sporting goods stores, medical supply kiosks, and gun shops. Baseball bats, medsprays and shotguns for everyone. That match could be 10 minutes long and the only objective is to survive until lunch break.:lol:

This mall better have a mattress store!

• Like 1

I always wanted a daytime or late evening or dusk setting on these maps. It does kill the scary atmosphere and stealth aspect  of the game, but I think it would be a good excuse to add new creepy music for the woods and cabins.