tyrant666

"Jason hasn't been nerfed, the Counselors have just gotten better" Do you believe this?

1 hour ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

People are starting to get salty if they don´t kill Jason on  a regular base right now. It is too easy. Killing him shouldn´t be easy, so yeah, something is not right here.

Anyone who has been on here long enough will remember what Gun said in regards to the difficulty of killing Jason. Success in 1 out of 70 matches if I remember correctly? 

:lol:

Now it's about how many times you can kill Jason in a row.

46 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I've heard (and have said myself) that the forum is better than the actual game. If the game was great or at least working properly I don't think there would be many of us here.

What's amusing is I probably have spent more time on the forum than in the game in the last 6 months, purely just from passing time on here while dealing with all the connection issues with the game. That or host quits or crashes.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

Anyone who has been on here long enough will remember what Gun said in regards to the difficulty of killing Jason. Success in 1 out of 70 matches if I'm remember correctly? 

I remember that well.  Had everyone guessing from rare spawns, the “final girl” and an almost impossible series of events to bring Jason down.  

8 minutes ago, Gdain said:

I remember that well.  Had everyone guessing from rare spawns, the “final girl” and an almost impossible series of events to bring Jason down.  

Only for it to be found out even before release by streamers. I remember that shitstorm on here too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

Anyone who has been on here long enough will remember what Gun said in regards to the difficulty of killing Jason. Success in 1 out of 70 matches if I remember correctly? 

:lol:

Now it's about how many times you can kill Jason in a row.

What's amusing is I probably have spent more time on the forum than in the game in the last 6 months, purely just from passing time on here while dealing with all the connection issues with the game. That or host quits or crashes.

Hey, they said that when THEY played it happened 1 in 70 matches.

• Like 1

Besides the Jason nerfs the biggest issues with this is not only that the counselors are getting better, They really are better and but they can also exploit Jason's weaknesses perfectly. High luck character with "perfect timing" in stuns, use of perks (stamina re-charge, marathon, extra hairsprays, scense avoidance [sidenote: scence avoidance perks work, atleast sometimes, last night I chased an A.J. down that did not show up on my scense not once!}), having a pretty good idea of how far Jasons reach with melee/grab can get and also the blindspots. And of course, perked up Buggzies... I fucking hate perked up Buggzies... Combine this with a stupendous (F13 re-make anyone :) ) amount of hairsprays and pocketknives and your in for a hard time.

If they dont want to buff Jason, I'd say cut down stamina re-charge, nerf the perks a bit and cut down the amount of hairsprays and especially pocketknives and I'll be one happy camper! Or a deranged killer..?

Ps. I'm not going into other glitches, for there is another topic on that subject. Just the basic Jason vs. Counselor conversation.

6 hours ago, StallonSilver said:

This game is broken and balance has been swayed completely to the counselors

Oh but in the upcoming patch they are going to add new content, aren't you thrilled ? (sarcasm )

6 hours ago, Blinckx said:

Oh but in the upcoming patch they are going to add new content, aren't you thrilled ? (sarcasm )

So at LEAST another 2 months I won't be playing this game. The December patch upcoming holds no interest to me if they aren't fixing the shit they ruined in October.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

Only for it to be found out even before release by streamers. I remember that shitstorm on here too.

I remember that shitstorm lol.  He was able to still put up a good fight though.  Now it’s forget the objectives.   Grab the sweater, figure out who wants to be “sacrificed” to come back as Tommy, and knock his mask off.  

Ive seen a new strategy start to develop with Jason knocking out the power by Tommy’s radio as one of the first things they do.  Heh when did this become a Jason survival game?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Gdain said:

I remember that shitstorm lol.  He was able to still put up a good fight though.  Now it’s forget the objectives.   Grab the sweater, figure out who wants to be “sacrificed” to come back as Tommy, and knock his mask off.  

Ive seen a new strategy start to develop with Jason knocking out the power by Tommy’s radio as one of the first things they do.  Heh when did this become a Jason survival game?

It basically now feels like a reverse of Part 9.

Jason is just chilling the woods and the FBI are hunting him now. Only the scrawny counselors instead.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

Good News everybody! In the last stream, @Randygbk finally acknowledged Jason is nerfed and he is already being looking at!

I'm looking at nerfed Jason too (thru youtube videos) cuz I'm not playing the game anymore until it's been appropriately unbrokened <-- :blink:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

Good News everybody! In the last stream, @Randygbk finally acknowledged Jason is nerfed and he is already being looking at!

I saw this too.

The line is somewhere between cautiously optimistic and nah.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

I saw this too.

The line is somewhere between cautiously optimistic and nah.

I think as much as we still 'might' have some sort of hope that they'll fix things up, they've burned us so much already that we're cynically dismissing any positive possibilities to avoid being utterly disappointed much further.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, StallonSilver said:

I think as much as we still 'might' have some sort of hope that they'll fix things up, they've burned us so much already that we're cynically dismissing any positive possibilities to avoid being utterly disappointed much further.

So we're basically the children of an alcoholic/addict parent in this scenario.

"Looks like Dad isn't taking us to the ballgame like he promised...Again."

:unsure:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NoOneK9503 said:

Well at least Randy acknowledged there is an issue and we aren't imagining it. Now we'll have to wait to see what they do to rectify the problems.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NoOneK9503 said:

At least that's some good news, finally. I'm happy that it's actually been acknowledged for once and that they are looking into it.

Sure, it probably will not get updated anytime SOON™ but I'm truly hopeful for Early 2018. ;) 

• Like 1

Well, as jason now you cant break windows as people go or jump thorugh windows, and now jason cant shift or use any abiltys when he sits up from a stun attack. Be them tiny i think there sorta nerfs.

22 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

@Tommy86

I've heard (and have said myself) that the forum is better than the actual game. If the game was great or at least working properly I don't think there would be many of us here.

Also, when watching videos of other people playing the game on YouTube is more interesting than playing the game itself, something's wrong.

2 hours ago, j03audette said:

At least that's some good news, finally. I'm happy that it's actually been acknowledged for once and that they are looking into it.

Sure, it probably will not get updated anytime SOON™ but I'm truly hopeful for Early 2018. ;) 

...late May 2018. :wacko:

3 hours ago, a dead f said:

Well, as jason now you cant break windows as people go or jump thorugh windows, and now jason cant shift or use any abiltys when he sits up from a stun attack. Be them tiny i think there sorta nerfs.

Personally I think Jason shouldn't be able to use abilities while sitting up from a knockdown stun. It's just not as cinematic when Jason starts to sit up and then disappears or shoots to his feet with a throwing knife in his hand. I have submitted my input on the windows situation and they should be aware of it.

No, I do not agree in the slightest. They know damn well a lot of the tweaks have been in favor of counselors. Needed tweaks like team killing have weakened a play style of Jason. The items showing up on the map like a big blinking light which ruins the asymmetrical part of the game is a buff to counselors. Putting Jason on a leash where he can set his trap because counselors want to tank them instead of be afraid of them is a buff to counselors. Making it so Jason can't freely deal with windows as he sees fit and not harm counselors as they go through them is a buff to counselors. Forcing Jason to be unable to block or attack for a specific period of time after doing something is a buff to counselors. He's completely up his own ass if he believes the counselors have not gotten huge beneficial changes since release. 

If they truly believe Jason has not been nerfed or that the counselors haven't gotten huge fucking beneficial changes in their favor, there's no hope for Jason ever feeling like he should ever again. Thanks, GunMedia. Bravo. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Alkavian said:

Well at least Randy acknowledged there is an issue and we aren't imagining it. Now we'll have to wait to see what they do to rectify the problems.

Maybe @ShiftySamurai can give us an update on this? I don't watch Twitch streams or wherever Randy streams.

1 hour ago, VenomSymbiote said:

No, I do not agree in the slightest. They know damn well a lot of the tweaks have been in favor of counselors. Needed tweaks like team killing have weakened a play style of Jason. The items showing up on the map like a big blinking light which ruins the asymmetrical part of the game is a buff to counselors. Putting Jason on a leash where he can set his trap because counselors want to tank them instead of be afraid of them is a buff to counselors. Making it so Jason can't freely deal with windows as he sees fit and not harm counselors as they go through them is a buff to counselors. Forcing Jason to be unable to block or attack for a specific period of time after doing something is a buff to counselors. He's completely up his own ass if he believes the counselors have not gotten huge beneficial changes since release. 

If they truly believe Jason has not been nerfed or that the counselors haven't gotten huge fucking beneficial changes in their favor, there's no hope for Jason ever feeling like he should ever again. Thanks, GunMedia. Bravo. 

THIS

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Maybe @ShiftySamurai can give us an update on this? I don't watch Twitch streams or wherever Randy streams.

Still working on the forum theme and changing the "likes" system,I believe.

• Like 1