TheHansonGoons

Star Wars Battlefront 2

The Ewok Hunt is live, it's similar to something like Call of Duty's "infected mode." You have to survive the night with Ewoks trying to kill you, armed with only a blaster and a flashlight that goes out without recharging. If you die, you become an Ewok. 

Okay, so in order to upgrade any of my three card abilities past the 2nd tier, do I have to pay actual money? It won't let me upgrade Luke's force push, Vader's force choke, Kylo's freeze ability, etc past rank 2. It says "transaction failed due to insufficient funds". 

On Friday, May 11, 2018 at 4:48 PM, deathbat96777 said:

Okay, so in order to upgrade any of my three card abilities past the 2nd tier, do I have to pay actual money? It won't let me upgrade Luke's force push, Vader's force choke, Kylo's freeze ability, etc past rank 2. It says "transaction failed due to insufficient funds". 

Uhh, pretty sure you need to reach level 25 before you can upgrade cards to epic level (with heroes). With regular troopers you need to reach level 35. Upgrading starcards is linked to the level of the character whose cards you're trying to upgrade. If your character is too low level, then you need to level up before you can upgrade your cards.

Rumors are rife (rumors boosted by the lack of Battlefront 2 at EA's recent financial meeting) that EA have all but abandoned this game due to it's inability to draw revenue. Only a poorly financed skeleton crew remain at DICE desperately trying to make good on the promise of free dlc and keeping the game alive...