MyersVoorhees

Kill suggestions. (Warning: long list)

Hello, I'm a lvl 101 XB1 player who has been playing since June 17th and overtime I've thought (well not really some of these from the films) of some cool context/environmental kills as well as weapon and grab kills that could be added, any true Friday the 13th fan will recognize them.

Edit: Added 2 new context kills to the list. 

Edit (2): Added 4 new context kills.

Edit (3): Added 2 new weapon kills. 

Edit (4): Added 1 new context kill and 1 new grab kill. 

Edit (5): Added 1 new grab kill and 1 new weapon kill for Part V Jason.

Here they are:

Environmental/Context

Trash Canned - Jason picks up the lid off the trash can,  knocking the counselors head off with it before shoving their headless corpse into the trash can. 

Arrow Neck Stab - Jason grabs the counselor and holds their head in place as he picks up an arrow, shoving it in their neck and twisting it all around causing blood to spurt out uncontrollably. Homage to Kevin Bacon kill from the first film. 

Arrow Pin - Jason grabs the counselor and holds them up against the wall as he picks up 3 arrows and shoves them through the counselor, pinning them to the wall. Tribute to Bills death from Part I.

Icepick to the temple - Jason grabs the icepick off the shelf/counter/whatever, putting the counselor in a chokehold and shoving the icepick into their temple. From Part II.

Snare Trap Throat Slit - The counselor stumbles back, their feet being caught in a snare trap. Jason then picks up a machete lying on a tree stump and slits the counselor's throat with it. From Part II. 

TV Slam - Jason picks up the TV and slams it onto the counselors head. 

Knife Throw to the face - Jason kicks the counselor forward, grabbing a throwing knife out of the wall and tossing it at the counselors face. From Part VI 

Rental Cabin Window Throw - From Part IV,  Jason throws the counselor out of the top floor window, causing them to slide off the balcony and fall to their death.

Fire Poker Impalement - From Part III, Jason grabs the fire poker, shoving it through the counselor's chest as it steams. The counselor lets out a scream before falling down face first, dead.

Folded in half on bed - From Freddy Vs. Jason. This kill can be done on any bed in the game. Jason grabs the counselor, slamming them down on the bed, then he grabs both ends of the bed and folds it in half, killing the counselor.

Fuse Box/Power Box Electrocution - From Part III, Jason shoves the counselor against the power/fuse box, causing the unlucky victim to get the crap electrocuted out of them.

Moose Antler Hanging - Basically the coat hanger kill except they are being hung on the antlers mounted on the wall. From the remake.

Tree Trimming Saw Kill - From Part VII, Jason shoves the counselor to the ground, grabbing a nearby tree trimming saw and activating it, using it to cut into the counselor's chest.

Garden Claw Frenzy - From Part IV, Jason grabs a Garden Claw and goes in on the counselor with it as the counselor screams “HE'S KILLING ME!”

Road Flare to the mouth - From Part V, Jason grabs the counselor by their head, holding it in place as he lights a road flare and shoves it in their mouth, frying it.

Leather Strap Head Crush against a tree - From Part V, Jason pushes the counselor up against a tree and then goes behind it and uses the leather strap and then grabs a stick to tighten it to crush their head.

Broken Bottle Throat Stab - Jason breaks a bottle then stabs the counselor in the throat with it. From Part VI

Spear to the eye - Jason grabs a spear gun and takes aim at the counselor, shooting it at their eye. The counselor twitches around before falling backward, dead. From Part III

Mirror Shard Stab - Jason throws the counselor against the mirror, grabbing a large glass shard and then stabbing the counselor with it. From Part VIII.

Weapon Kills

Note: Part III, Part IV, Part VIII and Part IX weapon kills could go for anyone of them since they all use axes or an ax like a weapon such as the pig splitter.

Part III

Axe Impalement - Jason stabs the ax into the counselors chest and then pushes them to the ground, flipping them over onto their back and forcing the ax all the way through their chest.  From the remake.

The Higgins - Jason lifts his axe up and then slams it into the counselors head, watching as they topple over lifelessly. Based on Jason's death from Part III

Part IV Jason

Face Slash - Jason slams his pig splitter into the counselors face and then rips his weapon out. (based on Jimmy's death from Part IV)

Part VI Jason

Spear Throw  - Jason pushes the counselor forward and then tosses the spear straight into their face. He then walks up to the counselor and pulls it out of their lifeless body.

Spear Impale Toss  - From Part VI, Jason impales the counselor with his spear and then hurls them away.

Part V Jason "Roy"

Shears Eye Gouge - From Part V, Roy kicks the counselor to the ground and places his foot on the counselor's chest as he gouges their eyes out with the shears.

Part VII

Cut in half - Jason stabs the counselor in the stomach region and then brings his machete upwards until it cuts the counselor in half. From Part IX

Machete to the waist - Jason cuts the counselor in half at the waist, leaving their body in 2 pieces. From FvJ and Part X

Machete Massacre - The counselor attempts to punch Jason but their hand is cut off. The counselor falls to the floor as Jason repeatedly hacks them with the machete. Tribute to Ali's death from Part III.

Part VIII

Axe to the face - Jason slams his axe into the counselors face and then throws them to the side before going to recover his axe from the corpse. Based on Melissa's death from Part VII

Savini Jason 

Pitchfork through the gut - Jason walks toward the counselor, shoving the pitchfork through their gut as it comes out of their back. The counselor touches the wound in shock before falling over dead. Tribute to Loco's death from Part III.

Grab Kills

Head Punch (Alternate) - The counselor weakly punches at Jason's chest before giving up after about 6 seconds, Jason then grabs them by their shirt collar and punches their head off. From Part VIII.

Folded in half - Jason grabs the counselor by their torso and folds them in half backwards. From Part VI

Hand Through Chest - Jason grabs the counselor and turns them around, shoving his hand into their chest and then pushing their body to the floor. From Part VII

Heart Rip - Jason puts his hand through the counselor's chest with their heart in his hand. He rips his hand out as the counselor falls to the floor and then drops their heart onto the ground. From Part VI

Head Twist and Rip - From Part VI - Jason puts the counselor to the ground, grabbing them by their head and twisting it off, looking at the head before dropping it on the floor.

Backwards Head Spin - From Freddy Vs. Jason, Jason grabs the counselors head and twists it backward and then pushes their body over.

Edited by MyersVoorhees
Added new kills
  • Like 4

Definitely a great list, would love to see some of these in the game. I've really been after the TV kill, as an homage to Jason getting the TV slammed on his own head in Final Chapter.

2 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

Definitely a great list, would love to see some of these in the game. I've really been after the TV kill, as an homage to Jason getting the TV slammed on his own head in Final Chapter.

Glad you like it man. And nice you remembered the TV Slam from the films!

Great list!

For being the killer's lair, Jason's shack sure is a little boring when it comes to context kills. Thankfully, now there are some kills (cloth hanger and a few generic wall kills) while it used to be it had none. I'm going to quote a suggestion of mine from an older post, regarding the shack.

I'd love to have one for Pamela's shrine: maybe something similar to the campfire kill where Jason uses marshmallow stick instead of his equipped weapon. He could use, or at least appear to use, the machete placed next to Pamela's head. Jason would grasp the counselor by their hair from behind and hold them facing the shrine, pushing their upper body above it. He would then reach for the machete and proceed to either ram it through their back or slice their neck. Either way the counselor's blood would be sprayed all over the shrine from their neck/the exit wound of the blade on their chest, smearing the head and the sweater (until worn, at least) in red. Finally, Jason drops the lifeless body of the counselor on the opposite side of the shrine from Alice's body. The name for the kill could be shown as "Sacrificed" in the player list.

I really wish the shack had more unique kills that left bodies on display around and inside it to make the area more darker.

Also, the two main houses in Jarvis map are still in a great need of more context kills. I wish they added a little more to those locations.

2 minutes ago, D00las said:

Great list!

For being the killer's lair, Jason's shack sure is a little boring when it comes to context kills. Thankfully, now there are some kills (cloth hanger and a few generic wall kills) while it used to be it had none. I'm going to quote a suggestion of mine from an older post, regarding the shack.

I really wish the shack had more unique kills that left bodies on display around and inside it to make the area more darker.

Also, the two main houses in Jarvis map are still in a great need of more context kills. I wish they added a little more to those locations.

Awesome idea for a kill. And yeah the shack and the two main house on Jarvis house need more context kills. 

Love these ideas. Still dreaming for the kills on the Kickstarter list like the guitar kill and the liquid nitrogen kill. ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rycornog said:

Love these ideas. Still dreaming for the kills on the Kickstarter list like the guitar kill and the liquid nitrogen kill. ?

They did add a tribute to the nitrogen kill, the one where Jason puts the counselors head in boiling water. 

13 minutes ago, Chace Hollett said:

I made a similar list but they are just weapon kills.

Nice I checked it out. They're not bad kill ideas, especially the part 8 kill that is a reference to the part 7 death of Russell.